Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. (300 Views)

See What A Biological Researcher Said About Corona-virus / Lagos State Government Reacts To Fake News About Corona Virus / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. by mamaafrik(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis

By :ROBERT MORNINGSTAR

Chinese Intelligence Officer Reveals True Magnitude of China’s Fake “Coronavirus” Crisis

Edited by Robert D. Morningstar

For the good of the Chinese people, permission is hereby granted to copy, quote or reproduce this article in full or in part with the hope that these revelations will help to free the Chinese populace and the citizens of Hong Kong from the Evil that has befallen them.

I am a senior Chinese military intelligence officer and I know the truth about the “corona virus” outbreak. It is far worse than the media are telling you.

I am a Chinese citizen in Wuhan who occupies — or perhaps occupied — a high-ranking position in military intelligence. I am also a member of the Chinese Communist Party. As a senior official near the top of the Party, I have access to a great deal of classified information and I have been involved in many top secret government projects. I have a doctorate from a leading university in a western country, which is why I am able to write my account in English.

I have information that I believe could lead to the overthrow of my government. It is also relevant to billions of people outside of China, all of whom are now in existential peril.

It will not surprise you to hear that if my identity were to be revealed, my life would be in grave danger, as would those of my wife and son. I ask you to respect the fact that I have stripped out of this account all facts that would make it easy to identify me.

By now you will be familiar with the recent outbreak of 2019-nCoV, also known as NCP, or simply “coronavirus”. You will have heard that it originated in Wuhan, an industrial city in China, and that it came from an animal — most likely a bat or a pangolin — that was sold in a wild animal market. You will have been told that it is an influenza-like illness that can in severe cases cause pneumonia, respiratory failure and death.

Finally, you may have heard that although the disease is highly infectious, it is dangerous only to the elderly or to those who have a compromised immune system. The official lethality rate is approximately 2% or so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/johnbwellsnews.com/corona-unmasked-chinese-intelligence-officer-reveals-true-magnitude-of-chinas-fake-coronavirus-crisis/amp/
Re: Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. by Zooposki(f): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2020
The reason I stated a lot of Nigerians are still sleeping. They don’t know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. by Lawgod247: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
This shit is real
For those saying the fatality rate 2% needs to see this.
May God protect his own people,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. by tillaman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
What a global depopulation strategy.
Re: Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. by Zooposki(f): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
tillaman:
What a global depopulation strategy.

For China to quarantine 600million people, the death rate/ratio must be really high, not the bogus figure we have from them.
Re: Could This Be Non Fiction About Corona Virus. by tillaman(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Zooposki:

For China to quarantine 600million people, the death rate/ratio must be really high, not the bogus figure we have from them.
patiently waiting brother but I know this will not end well

(1) (Reply)

No One Deserves To Die, Help Please!!! / WHO Commends Nigeria Over COVID 19 Genomic Sequence / Multiple Events, Sports Suspended Worldwide Due To Corona Virus Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.