Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) (6973 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Islam Waxing Stronger Than Ever Before In Igbo Land(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Jegiosowor(f): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2020
I asked my Igbo friend who resides in Afikpo
This is his take

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Arrewa: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Jegiosowor:
I asked my Igbo friend who resides in Afikpo
This is his take
keep deceiving yourself, Islam has come to stay in Biafra land!
Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2020
I read where some persons were saying it because of money they joined islam , I can categorical say nobody will induces you with money in Islam.I don't reasons why some Muslims engaged in argument talk to fellow Muslims who are still dilly dally in their faith. You have Muslims around you who don't pray regular have you talk to them coming to NL arguing is the parts of etiquettes of Islam

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Their copy of Islam is the danfodio version, one taught from Sokoto.

I hope we never have any more Danish cartoonists painting insults. A fatwah issued in sokoto will be heard and carried out in Anambra.

God save Biafran muslims.

Damn, We need to be offering a million Rakat daily for the Biafra muslims coz they need Allah‘s protection during this trying times.

God bless Igbo Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by Armaggedon: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
I read where some persons were saying it because of money they joined islam , I can categorical say nobody will induces you with money in Islam.
smh...do you also lie in your religion?

approach any Igbo who has stayed in the core north for 25 yrs and they I'll tell you their experience regarding inducement with money, jobs to convert and they refused. you're just being economical with the truth.
Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by tintingz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

U open thread and i have now exposed u to be a fraud.

U are free to post a gathering of AFonja or Aboki and call dem Igbo muslims, but deep down u know u are a liar.

Our pagan population runs into millions, dat is after the other two religion above.

Don't be a bigot and stop thinking Igbos can't be Muslims. Anybody can and should practice whatever they like, even in China that's highly atheistic state there are Muslims, Christians, in Arab countries there are Christians, in India there are Muslims and Christians.

Christianity and Judaism are not even the original Religions of the Igbos, it was brought to them, so stop making a big deal out of this.
Re: Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) by ArewaGoon: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Arrewa:
the way Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi, turkey and Malaysia is Doomed abi

These countries you mentioned are Western"s puppets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Todays Friday Sermon / Supplication For The Best: What Would You Ask For? / Short Funny Muslim Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.