Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down (7923 Views)

I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai / SS2 Nigerian Student Stuns Her Teachers By Writing Upside Down / Child Born With Devils Horn —see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Viktom(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2020
Meet the Brazilian man born with his head upside-down

Mar 1, 2020 10:37 AM

A man born with physical disabilities so severe his head is Upside-down has defied the odds to become an inspirational public speaker.

Claudio Vieira de Oliveira, 37, was born with his neck folded back on itself, as well as badly deformed legs and almost no use of his arms and hands. Doctors told his mother to stop feeding him as a newborn as they believed he had no chance of survival. But Claudio from Monte Santo, Brazil, has overcome his extreme disadvantages to graduate as an accountant and become a public speaker.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Gwagone: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2020
WTF is this
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Viktom(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2020
pictures

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by zoeA: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Where am?
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Viktom(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2020
more

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Viktom(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2020
God bless your hustle bro

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by NwaAmaikpe: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2020
shocked

That's the sad world we live in.

They've fooled him to see himself as a public speaker when in reality, he is just a freak of nature unknowingly extorted to rake in funds for those who convene those programmes he gets invited to talk in.

I admire his determination to excel in life and I applaud that against the odds, he graduated as an accountant and has broken the records by being the first accountant to be unable to count with his own fingers.

I hope his life inspires someone out there who feels worthless. Just go out there and do something with yourself. You are not over because if this man could attain all of this with his life literally faced upside-down, then there's no reason for any able-bodied individual not to.

Let's all draw inspiration from him and I pray he is able to motivate people to greatness because I am not even moved by his pathetic existence.

This poor man has lived all his life with his head starring at women's yansh by default and I'm sure he has never tasted any. Nature then made it worse by wilting his hands so that he can't even bring pleasure to himself.

If this is were a story, it will be a tragi-comedy
This man here is both hero and victim while his wicked mother is the unmistakable villain.

But while nothing compares to a mother's love, there's an imaginary line between love and hate.
I blame the later for being the reason behind his mom's refusal to obey the doctors.

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Roadtoyesterday: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2020
God is great
How does he feed
Is there any logical explanation for this?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by tillaman(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2020
I basically came here to read what my OG nwaamaikpe has to say!!!

Nwaamaikpe!!!! Nwoke over to you

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2020
He looks rumpled anyway I hope he is ok
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Lawgod247: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Chai

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by kestolove95(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kai, dix one no good, he should hv bin injected ryt from d day he was born..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by kestolove95(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
How him dey take piss, sh1t and fvck? Dix one no b life

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by GOFRONT(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Na wao.......Wetin Abacha loot no go see for Switzerland...

This one is even better......

Happy New month Sir NwaAmaikpe!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Kylekent59: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
Deformity is kinda very strange.
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by internationalman(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
God is great
How does he feed
Is there any logical explanation for this?

So God also created this one like this??

You people just call God anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by tillaman(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They've fooled him to see himself as a public speaker when in reality, he is just a freak of nature unknowingly extorted to rake in funds for those who convene those programmes he gets invited to talk in.

I admire his determination to excel in life and I applaud that against the odds, he graduated as an accountant and has broken the records by being the first accountant to be unable to count with his own fingers.

I hope his life inspires someone out there who feels worthless. Just go out there and do something with yourself. You are not over because if this man could attain all of this with his life literally faced upside-down, then there's no reason for any able-bodied individual not to.

Let's all draw inspiration from him and I pray he is able to motivate people to greatness because I am not even moved by his pathetic existence.

This poor man has lived all his life with his head starring at women's yansh by default and I'm sure he has never tasted any. Nature then made it worse by wilting his hands so that he can't even bring pleasure to himself.

This man here is both hero and victim while his wicked mother is the unmistakable villain.

But while nothing compares to a mother's love, there's an imaginary line between love and hate.
I blame the later for being the reason behind his mom's refusal to obey the doctors.
nwoke
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by sofiscatedmoron: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nobody is perfect,, nature is not perfect ,its makes mistake at times
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by tonye33(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Brazilian Batman
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Roadtoyesterday: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
internationalman:

So God also created this one like this??

You people just call God anyhow

Give your explanation for this then
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Onyenna(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Daayyuummm!!

That's fvcked up!!
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by TissuePaper: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

legend

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Olamyyde(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I didn't check your username before I started reading your comment. By the time i reached the 6th paragraph, i knew it was you.

You're a madladwink

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by busky101(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

felt angry and comic relieved at d same time wirh this
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
cry cry
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by itsme01: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

may God forgive me for laughing at your demonic joke.. shame on you for making us laugh at the poor guy all our sins are on you

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by finalboss(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
angry Mehn this is bleeped up
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by foolbuster: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You reasoning is flawed. You are contradicting yourself.
You said in reality he is just a freak of nature fooled into being used to make money via public speaking. In the same breath you said you admire him for his achievements and that he is a source of inspiration for many.

In a bid for nairaland likes you are gradually becoming stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Cubana6: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

may God forgive me for laughing at your demonic joke.. shame on you for making us laugh at the poor guy all our sins are on you
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by Bimpe29: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by mytime24(f): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nawa

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down by lastmessenger: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
[sup][/sup]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

something tells me that this man whose head nature made to constantly look at women's under wears are far happier than most of us who are healthy. Nature by default made it possible for him to behold things that many men marvel and secretly yearn to behold.
He would have made a very good gynecologist if he had a functioning hands. One should find happiness in life no mattet how bleak the situation may be but to be sincere I would prefer to be created a tree than be like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Orders Varsities To Resume On Monday / 10 of History's Most Cold-Blooded People / Nddc Foreign Scholarship. Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.