Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,145 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai (3438 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out / Nigerian Parents Pay For Their Kids To Learn British Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by emela9ja: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2023

4 Likes

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Lucasinho(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2023
What should we do with this now?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by falcon01: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2023
First I was angry
Then I was jealous
Then I liked it
And Now I don't care whatever he chose to do or how he speaks .

11 Likes

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2023
This looks like uniben

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by dayleke: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2023
falcon01:
First I was angry
Then I was jealous
Then I liked it

All upon this? grin
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by iHateFraudsters: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Then?
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Goodluck to him and his oyinbo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by 9jaBloke: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
shocked
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by dukason32: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
This is awesome

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by dukason32: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
These looks very amazing
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Xanderc: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
🧐
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ_0L1zhp6Y

Yet another YouTuber that wants traffic and click
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Burchester: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
I o
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by KingMack(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
with the British accent how much dey ya account 🙄🙄

I no go lie the guy good😊

3 Likes

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by PARTYNEXTDOOR: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
His words are clear and articulate, but trust me this is not a british accent.

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by stevebond007(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
So which part of England speaks this accent?
Can a French man born and raised in France speak English like this?

Colonization did damage, wahlahi.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by IVORY2009(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
KingMack:
with the British accent how much dey ya account 🙄🙄

I no go lie the guy good😊

It is not always all about money, a good name is better than gold, youths and money........

3 Likes

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by 9jaBloke: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
His accent is clean

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by efembaba(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
We never see any oyibo weydwm born with African accent. Why always the other way around

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by BornKiller: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
It's a condition called Foreign Accent Syndrome.

Foreign accent syndrome (FAS) is a rare motor speech disorder that causes you to suddenly develop a new accent. It’s most common after a head injury, stroke, or some other type of damage to the brain. The condition might occur due to lesions (when skin or membrane begins peeling off) in the speech production network of the brain, or may also be considered a neuropsychiatric condition.

Some factors that might cause foreign accent syndrome include: a blow to the head or face, surgery to the face or brain, MS, brain tumors, migraine.

If he suddenly woke up speaking with a foreign accent, he should seek medical attention immediately because it may be a sign that something has gone wrong with his brain.

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Sucre6: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

It is not always all about money, a good name is better than gold, youths and money........

Shay you fit go car stand, prize two sports cars and tell them u will like to pay with your good name?
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Sucre6: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
BornKiller:

Foreign accent syndrome (FAS) is a rare motor speech disorder that causes you to suddenly develop a new accent. It’s most common after a head injury, stroke, or some other type of damage to the brain. The condition might occur due to lesions (when skin or membrane begins peeling off) in the speech production network of the brain, or may also be considered a neuropsychiatric condition.

Some factors that might cause foreign accent syndrome include: a blow to the head or face, surgery to the face or brain, MS, brain tumors, migraine.

If he suddenly woke up speaking with a foreign accent, he should seek medical attention immediately because it may be a sign that something has gone wrong with his brain.

Naira land, wetin my eye never see for this platform?

Nothing, absolutely nothing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by IVORY2009(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sucre6:

Shay you fit go car stand, prize two sports cars and tell them u will like to pay with your good name?
😂😂😂😂

Dont tell me you are a yahoo boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by AndroBlaze: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
When he said he listens to the BBC, I immediately understood.

I mean in the good old days when one listened to NTA in it's heyday, ones spoken English would have been pretty good too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by potent5(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
All these trans-formers.
grin
I had one like that in my room in those days. The guy na biig SIMP.
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
The environment looks like uniben
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by SenatePresdo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
efembaba:
We never see any oyibo weydwm born with African accent. Why always the other way around

We will see it when Black man starts voting Good leaders.

1 Like

Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Rexxie234(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
good for 'em
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
BornKiller:

Aaaah!! Omo I don die..laugh no go kill me😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by efembaba(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hmm so it's the voting choice of the white that made them giving birth to children who don't come with African accent
SenatePresdo:

We will see it when Black man starts voting Good leaders.
Re: I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai by WantsandMore: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
falcon01:
First I was angry
Then I was jealous
Then I liked it
omo...all these negative energy for what buddy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Kick As UNIBEN Increases School Fees By Over 100 Per Cent / Abiodun Akindojutimi SUG President Of Adeyemi College Of Education Ondo Is Dead / Wants 2 Study SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS, Needs Advice On Dis Course Plz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.