Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (75227 Views)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by rottennaija(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=1kinggy post=87098322]

Well, your theory may not be far fetched but US and world are bleeding because of China's current predicament.

So, who ever is behind it has shot himself in a bad place.[/quote I'm thinking there are people who are seriously trying to manipulate the system. All the cryptos are falling in prices. Let's see how this whole thing turn out.
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2020
WITH ALL THE PLAGUES UPON HUMANITY NOW, NO ONE NEEDS A PROPHET TO TELL HIM THAT THE END IS UPON HUMANITY.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by tunjilana: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2020
We need an army of lion, tigers, hyenas, leopards deployed to sambisa forest
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by gustav25: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
who owns this masquerade,have you heard about the word "Banter" before,just swerve to one side if your gumption is below the idea served here.

Don't have time for nitwit
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by Righteousness89(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2020
showafrica:

Your last paragraph is food for thought.. In other words, avoid unlucky people... One of the 48 laws of power.

U are Quite Right! But I won't just say "unlucky people "

Instead I'll say before u offer Help to someone, be spiritually sensitive and also try to know the root cause of his/her problem..

There are people Today who have Collasped from where they are because they tried to Help People under GOD'S Judgement..
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by Righteousness89(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2020
splashybone:
So God can decide to punish a whole nation including the wicked and the good ones?

GOD has always Saved His People..

Go through the History of Mankind...

Noah was Saved because he was Righteous

Lot was saved because he was attached to the Righteous

The people of Nineveh were Saved Because they Repented

The Isrealites were Saved in Egypt

GOD IS GOD! HE is not a man! HE IS The ALMIGHTY! HE will always Save the Righteous
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by showafrica(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

U are Quite Right! But I won't just say "unlucky people "

Instead I'll say before u offer Help to someone, be spiritually sensitive and also try to know the root cause of his/her problem..

There are people Today who have Collasped from where they are because they tried to Help People under GOD'S Judgement..

Yes, same reason why some people sink with a drowning person. Even devil knows who him dey use, no be everybody. Man need to be careful oo

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by kurlz(f): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2020
lexy2014:

I thought d first paragraph of d story says everything. Didn't u read it?

You caught me. undecided I had to read the first paragraph and not just the headline.
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by Engraced80(f): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2020
God will always prove to humanity that he is God indeed. let's go back to him and and be at ease.
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Engraced80:
God will always prove to humanity that he is God indeed.
let's go back to him and and be at ease.
You guys should stop all these already, stop ascribing everything to religion or some mythical belief
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2020
rottennaija:
Biological Warfare slowly loading
The Chinese really are just as innovative and powerful in economical/industrial, research and military wise.

Intending land and house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses). Verified government certified titled LAND or houses. Check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by pacespot(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2020
ibinaboonline:
How patriotic of you to keep painting your country with slime even before a foreigner. You think that's how america built America? America is guilty of unspeakable filth but you can hardly see a citizen who isn't a proud American. As for the business man and his business sector, I wouldn't give him a contract either judging by the quality of his writing. I'll bet he speaks the same way too. They were probably just been polite by telling him that the sector is inaccessible just to spare him the pain of been told that he doesn't qualify.

I am not patriotic to corruption and evil doing Mr man. It is not by the word of mouth to be patriotic to your nation if your action does not translate to the same. You cannot come here and educate me about being patriotic if the evil in Nigerian society persists and no one can speak about it. How do you know the foreigner is not already aware of the rot in Nigerian public offices? He is already here trying to do business but some power brokers prevented him from doing so for their selfish gains. And stop judging people by their use of English for communication, English is a language just like any other languages, it does not equate intelligence or experience. And mind you, there are many native speakers of English language who cannot communicate effectively with it in writing. Also there are many non-english speaking countries who rule the world in terms of technology today, Germans and Asians come to mind. The way you people place your priority upsidedown in judging someone's intelligence and capability in this country is mind boggling. They should have allowed this gentleman to invest in a low risk area to the government at least, until he can prove his credentials to get a bigger project, if their reason for rejecting him is genuine. The only reason that can make you to turn away a foreign investor in a country faced with teaming unemployed youth is fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by analar(f): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin grin grin
themosthigh:
I am a commander of the first duck brigade of the nigerian army.
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by HIPROFILE(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
chukxie:

Who did the Christians and Muslims who are being slaughtered by Boko Haram offend? Who did the Chibok girls offend? Who did we offend by living in one of the poorest, dysfunctional countries on earth? Who did helpless Nigerians who die daily due to lack of medical care offend? Who did unemployed youths offend? The kids without food, who did they offend? Kai! Nigerians!

Ooh bro our case no different naa haba nigeria did not just offend God it offended the land and humanity itself. you can not drag china close to what we now have as a country here hell no

Nigeria has lost it long long ago

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by Engraced80(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

You guys should stop all these already, stop ascribing everything to religion or some mythical belief

Until we ascribe all these happenings to the finger of God and retrace our evil ways, bro, this may just be INTRODUCTION. Egyptian plagues were historically authentic, hope you know?
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by DedeNkem: 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Unfortunately the ducks will end up in Chinese kitchens in a month. Some may even spread coronavirus to other areas!
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by chukxie(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2020
HIPROFILE:

Ooh bro our case no different naa haba nigeria did not just offend God it offended the land and humanity itself. you can not drag china close to what we now have as a country here hell no

Nigeria has lost it long long ago

Your head dey there. No mind people wey dey talk before them reason.
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by Mazigabriel(m): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
petitejolie:
it seems u av been in Pluto o. Dose guys are early birds in back to back natural and man made disasters
I know about Australia but not turkey or Iran,gist me a little.
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by mysticwarrior(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gten:
Who did China offend this period.
the USA, by having a powerful Economy and a formidable army they challenged the strength of the Americans, and the Americans are secretly trying to suppress the capabilities of the chines.
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by LamideNoni: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lmao
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by Isoduwa(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
But we get twitter Warlord aka Bubu the cat
Re: China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years by AlphaTaikun: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian-Major General Roman Kutuzov Killed By Ukrainian Forces. GRAPHIC PIC. / Nonhlanhla Zulu: Meet The Female Cop Who Led The Team That Arrested Zuma / Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.