Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . (751 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by BlackBovi: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Four Chinese nationals caught on camera, flogging Kenyan workers at a Chinese restaurant in Nairobi, have finally been deported back to their country.

They are Deng Hailan, Chang Yueping, Ou Qiang and Yu Ling. On Wednesday, a Nairobi court issued orders for their repatriation.

They were arrested on February 9th, 2020, hours after a video showing Hailan whipping a Kenyan waiter went viral on social media.

Hailan, who worked as a chef at the restaurant, was also found without a valid work permit. Yueping and Qiang, both chefs, were holding expired visas while Yu Ling, a cashier, did not have a work permit and was holding a visitor’s visa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbBSiqhRhuo

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/four-chinese-nationals-arrested-after-one-was-captured-on-video-flogging-a-kenyan-waiter-in-nairobi-restaurant-for-reporting-late-to-work-video.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by tillaman(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Is this a joke or what??
Imagine if this were to be in Nigeria they won’t even get to the court of law, it will be ignored just like other stories of oppression from foreigners on our land, especially the one that a Lebanese man kicked a pregnant lady till she lost her baby, he even called the baby a bastard!!

We will only be taken serious by outsiders the moment our leaders start treating citizens right
Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by daddytime(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
I trust the Kenyan government to react responsibly the first time I read this story.

Way to go.

So, complex no allow those waiters fit tie up and beat these pink short people blue and black for their own country?

The first person for the picture na male abi female?

Deport them back to the waiting arms of corona.

Na all these ones dey spit put for food wey dem want serve black people.
Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by govomotors: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
My Belle dey sweet me for this news. Nigeria government or our judiciary should wake up.

They will oppress us in their country and come here to oppress us again. Are we still in slave trade?

Thanks to the Kenyan judiciary

1 Like

Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by mamaafrik(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nigeria need to do the same,the day a Chinese threw money (a tip)to the MOPOL watching over him is the day i began to detest them ,on our soil Chinese will slap employee .
Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by Squillionaire: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
I hope they flogged them before deporting them.
Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by chukxie(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
I am beginning to think that Kenya is a spineless country led by a spineless leader who speaks impeccable English. Last year, a Chinese migrant worker masquerading as a manager of a motorcycles dealership in Nairobi boldly called Kenyans and their president monkeys. What did the Kenyan authorities do? Deport the slowpoke! No prison time was handed out to the fool. And now this! If a foreigner dared to insult the Chinese leader/ government, that person WILL be thrown in jail for a considerable time. Similarly, the same punishment would be meted out to any foreigner who assaulted a Chinese citizen. Question is: Why is the Kenyan government afraid to prosecute Chinese citizens who contravene Kenyan laws? Generally black people are becoming more subservient to other races. We kowtow to Whites, Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, Latinos. Hell, some would kowtow to a slightly 'packaged' Afghanistani!
Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by Kulvas: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
They should go and battle with Corona virus in their country.
Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by babasolution: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
The chinese man should be killed
Re: Chinese Deported For Flogging A Kenyan Waiter Over Lateness To Work . by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Justice, Not in my Country

If this were to be in Nigeria. Nobody would have been arrested. In fact the employees will gladly accept the caning and keep their mouths shut for fear of job security.

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home : Lagos Task Force Destroy Shops To Enforce Lockdown / [VIDEO] Police Officer Caught On Video Counting 40,000 Extorted From A Man / Mushin Boys Chase Away "One Million Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.