Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG (11816 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
if our federal government knows how deadly this corona virus is, they wouldn't have had time to be playing politics with it, see as they will blame PDP government for looting all the money that would have been used in fighting this virus about 16 years ago.
politics how sir?
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by RachealSamuel: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
We can handle Ebola virus
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by don4real18(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Then why was he moved to a new facility? grin
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by banio: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anyone that escapes should be given the North Korean treatment.
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Has the government accepted their incompetency before, but still, they have always be incompetent as can be seen in the state of our nation. I can never fall for their cheap lies.
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Maj196(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
cc: Tsephanyah
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by beardedboy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
People have problem in this country ooo.

See negative comments on the first page. Its all those wishing this country bad and their family that will contact Coronavirus.

When they hear good news, they call it fake news. When they hear bad news, they jump in excitement and start masturbating to its tune. Who made you like this?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by MarxisGlaaiback: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hmmm! !
Una never.. know Nigeria,

* He was moved to a new facility,
* dat one na test- running,
* the next level He has bn placed on house arrest by men of Nig.n police special task force on corona virus control

* D next is the I.g has ordered the arrest of the officer who aided d Italian to ascape

Una never even see anything sef!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Nmezor(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Taking these comments with a pinch of salt tongue
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Cityguy: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Attempt or no attempt, they should just keep him there in their facility and continue with their contact tracing.
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by backnbeta(f): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:
Weather he tried to escaped OR not, I suggest he should be deported back to Italy.

What if he relapse after recovery?

I pray he should be the only infected person so far, it won't be funny at all.

Lord please take away this epidemic from us and curse us with bad leaders for the next 10 years, it's okay with me.
Ma fi kan gba kan lowo mi Oluwa...give us good health, take away corona virus and give us good government in Jesus name... Believe me, he can do it and he will do it
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by oldroad: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Flex
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Novaccines: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wow
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Charly68: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Trust the centre of excellence in handling such professional matters..Eko oni baje lailai
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by luluman: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ravon:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/03/01/coronavirus-patient-never-attempted-to-escape-lasg/
Thank you Lagos.But please just take him to airport & straight to Italy after treatment so that our minds can be at peace.
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by stecman: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
uptill now the Govt. is still hiding the identity of the Italian man... they should show us his face and tell us his name just like that Ebola Man
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by jaxxy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bt u guys changed his room from the initially poorly conditioned one. I guess he didn’t complain about where he was kept b4 undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by afiaschwarzeneg: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
12zoe:
They should hold him well ooo B4 em go spread am
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by mytime24(f): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
cheesy

Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Dollabiz: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by bamidbamid: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
ursullalinda:
The commissioner said the facility here is world class.....@ this point I think the Italian actually attempted to run.......Because the commissioner just exonerated him with this big fat lie.
U are very on point.. WORLD CLASS KWANU?? I visited a friend at the T.B section of the said facility in the year 2004.. It was hellish.. Just the normal Naija General hospital wards were u find it difficult to swallow Saliver.. Except fashola worked on it B4 leaving..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by Farki: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
We will not panic... There's no coronaVirus in Yoruba land
Prove me wrong when I see a Yoruba man who is positively tested to the virus
Until then you can continue to quote and and call me tribalistic
I love my tribe more than any other

I am Yoruba and you are very foolish for this statement.
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
The health ministry is doing a great job. Kudos. But they should continue to focus on curbing the spread and forget about answering every hungry blogger's fake news. We should only believe info from a government source anyway.
Let them do more. Because It'll be a dent on this praise singing image of the Health industry and their respective authorities of the disease should spread in Nigeria.

Intending land and house buyers should get get in touch with us (Duplex or Apartment houses). Verified and government certified titled LAND or houses. Check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by SunbeamClothier(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
Help stop this virus from spreading Buy your hand sanitizers for bulk purchase or retails we also supply to companies, churches and organizations call/ whatsapp 08065784139
Re: Coronavirus Patient Never Attempted To Escape – LASG by austinomd(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Horrors Of Being A Drug Addict.....pls Dont Do Drugs / For Those Who Have Irregular Complexion In Your Face / Why A Strike By Resident Doctors In ESUT, Enugu Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.