Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago (4322 Views)

Our Elites Are The Dumbest Due To The Reason Stated Here / PDP Is Finally Dead!!! / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by givbitcoin: 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
People should stop creating problem for themselves and the generality of this country. Those that seek to divide this country covertly have no idea what is coming for them.

I stated here months ago that amotekun will not see light of the day. Today, that fraudulent outfit is in the past. I hope the rest of you planning to ferment problem in this country can learn from this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by tsephanyah(f): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thank you
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by itsme01: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:
People should stop creating problem for themselves and the generality of this country. Those that seek to divide this country covertly have no idea what is coming for them.

I stated here months ago that amotekun will not see light of the day. Today, that fraudulent outfit is in the past. I hope the rest of you planning to ferment problem in this country can learn from this.

stupidity is what this thread is all about, but to tell you the truth.. Amotekun bill just passed second reading and in two weeks time it would get passed into law so you can cry and wail nothing would happen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by givbitcoin: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

stupidity is what this thread is all about, but to tell you the truth.. Amotekun bill just passed second reading and in two weeks time it would get passed into law so you can cry and wail nothing would happen

I laugh at you...! What you call bill here is irrelevant paperwork that your confused governors designed to make you happy. Do you know the truth? None of them will fly. Amotekun is dead for good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by itsme01: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Thank you

when it commences operation you better warn your aboki brothers to behave, because we would show you hell.. if you doubt me ask your brothers what happened during the OPC days

since you seem educated abit.. you should understand what second reading of a bill means.. so keep calm, you noise makers that cant stop benue from having anti grazing law what can you do but cry when we hit you with amotekun

8 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by itsme01: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:

I laugh at you...! What you call bill here is irrelevant paperwork that your confused governors designed to make you happy. Do you know the truth? None of them will fly. Amotekun is dead for good.

look son, why not ask questions if you are ignorant, Amotekun is here to stay, and we are going to get armed using the fire arms act of the 1990 nothing you guys fit do, you cowards couldn't even stop benue from anti grazing bill you are here talking of amotekun lol

If you know deeply in your heart that Amotekun is dead then you don't need to bother yourself creating multiple threads on it

10 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by NGpatriot: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
OP is feeling sad and lonely so I understand the attention seeking sad and pathetic thread.

Take some alabunkun and go to sleep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by itsme01: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
cool

I read the idiot called Dave Umahi made a press statement that regional police is not allowed at the National Economic Council meeting.. the point is are we seeking any approval from the toothless Economic Council? and who is Umahi speaking for, his timid region our ours?

7 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by givbitcoin: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
tsephanyah:
Thank you

You are welcome, dear

I have been observing you closely and I can only say welldone for your many edifying contributions on this forum. The truth is that majority of Nigerians are poorly informed. So when you are trying to correct their ill-orientation, be prepared because some of them will be very quick to attack you. They lack ideas but verbal abuse.

Once again, Welldone!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Valkrie: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
All those shouting Amotekun would not see the light of the day are either criminals or Kidnappers with their criminal/kidnapping headquaters based in the southwest of Nigeria and they fear for their business should the outfit fly...

It's normal for them to be afraid if you understand what i mean...!!

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by givbitcoin: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
cool

I read the idiot called Dave Umahi make a press release that regional police is not allowed at the National Economic Council meeting.. the point is are we seeking any approval from the toothless Economic Council? and who is Umahi speaking for, his timid region our ours?

Umahi understands the terrible consequences of your treachery. He actually speaks for the entire south at this point. Ignore him at your own peril. It's sad that no notable person from yoruba land makes sense any more. The entire southern elders, their monarch and governors are completely useless. Umahi seems to be the only one trying to see things differently. At the end of the day, you people will come here and boast of education that you actually do not have. Otherwise, why is it so difficult to understand that amotekun and other similar regional, fraudulent security bodies in the south can be very fatal to the unity of this country if allowed to fester?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

dont mind this ipobians....

democratic processes are very slow....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by tsephanyah(f): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:

You are welcome, dear

I have been observing you closely and I can only say welldone for your many edifying contributions on this forum. The truth is that majority of Nigerians are poorly informed. So when you are trying to correct their ill-orientation, be prepared because some of them will be very quick to attack you. They lack ideas but verbal abuse.

Once again, Welldone!
thanks for this respond... Boko Haram are 0.01% of Muslims, Fulani herdsmen are not even Muslims. Also Muslims and Christian both suffering from this menace. There's almost equal percentage of Muslims and Christian in Nigeria. All the region have Muslims and Christian. With about 400 tribes. When I see how Nigeria is or even the world in general, Living in peace with each other is the answer. I don't know why some people here want to set the country ablaze with Fake news and hate speech. Because the monster will destroy us all. We can play politics all we want, but playing politics with national security matters and plague like Covid19, is low.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Bridget95(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
We need unity in the south to shape Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
givbitcoin:

it doesnt even make sense arguein with you ipobians no more....

when it get passed,you will still complain....

yoruba muslim organisation....blablablabla....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

Only an ibecilee yaps on and on about Unity of the country over Secuirity of the of human lives ...

Umahi is the chairman of SouthEast Governors forum while Akeredolu is the Chairman of Southwest Governors forum, and common sense would dictate that what umahi told the press is what Ibos want and not what Yorubas want

I find it funny since your best educated people are you half baked leaders like Buhari making a fool of Northern Presidency while Northerners die in mass and in silence..

if you are any educated or understand Law and the Constituition then you would tell us what exact law would be used to stop Amotekun? is it Fire Arms Act? or what and since each state are makin their own independent law, which northern bastard monafiq would dare tell southwest not to make its own laws governing its own state

You see, we yorubas have being dealing with you guy long enough to know your emptiness and if you decide not to play ball, we cut your access to the atlantic ocean and turn you to another land locked Niger republic and the prospect of oil you fool your self with would soon turn meaningless when we weaken you completely

So Son, Amotekun is here to stay, cry all you want its here, you either behave like humans or get docked

imagine....ipob just set up their own without going through the process that south west is going through now,and they call that dead....

bss is dead because of foolishness....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by itsme01: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
justtoodark:

imagine....ipob just set up their own without going through the process that south west is going through now,and they call that dead....

bss is dead because of foolishness....

when all this is over they would wish they had followed amotekun's foot print and created something similar instead of NPF community policing where they neither carry arms or anything they are just olofofo for the police getting paid peanuts

BSS is a joke, even ibos don't want it, Amotekun is the real deal

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
ipob should have become a political party from the start....
now,they are just tuts....criminals,fraudsters....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
ipobians dont think....
nigeria didnt get independence by declarin war on britain....

ipobians just dont think....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

when all this is over they would wish they had followed amotekun's foot print and created something similar instead of NPF community policing where they neither carry arms or anything they are just olofofo for the police getting paid peanuts

BSS is a joke, even ibos don't want it, Amotekun is the real deal

they dont think....why would i want to kiss another mans feet....??
cownunu na basstard....

they can count delta out of their madness immediatly....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Afamed: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

Ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by okpalaAnambra: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
cool

I read the idiot called Dave Umahi made a press statement that regional police is not allowed at the National Economic Council meeting.. the point is are we seeking any approval from the toothless Economic Council? and who is Umahi speaking for, his timid region our ours?

Umahi understands very well how u guys can betray and following u guys up accordingly...your Amotekun is dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Afamed:

Ignore him

before they know,they will have a korea situation in west africa....
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Umahi understands very well house u guys can betray and following u guys up accordingly...your Amotekun is dead on arrival

who betrayed you....??
are we all igbos to think the same like you....??
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by itsme01: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Umahi understands very well house u guys can betray and following u guys up accordingly...your Amotekun is dead on arrival

lol go and kill it na, abi it is headquartered in Ibadan and operates within southwest so try and cross them in southwestern territory and get bitten even you evans people would cry blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by okpalaAnambra: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:

[s]lol go and kill it na, abi it is headquartered in Ibadan and operates within southwest so try and cross them in southwestern territory and get bitten even you evans people would cry blood[/s]
Amotekun is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by okpalaAnambra: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
justtoodark:

[s]who betrayed you....??
are we all igbos to think the same like you....??[/s]
Amotekun is dead
Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Sirjamo: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mr OP. Abeg, go and drink small sniper, just small o so that your cr$ze go cure.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by justtoodark: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Amotekun is dead

parrot....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by Afamed: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Amotekun is dead

Re: Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago by itsme01: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Amotekun is dead

go and kill it na, abi why the fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS / Obi Massively Wins Bishop Oyedepo's Polling Unit / Bad Roads: Finally, Fashola Wakes Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.