Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect (1465 Views)

“my Father Fortified Me With Charms Before I Moved To Lagos”- Traffic Robber / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by arinze198(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
A robbery suspect, an Indian based in Nigeria, Alisha Noble, has confessed to the Police in Lagos that she fortified herself in India before coming to Nigeria for robbery operations.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Alisha made the revelation after the Police Command in Lagos State apprehended 7 armed robbers, who were known for robbing Churches and supermarkets in Lagos led by her.

This was disclosed by the Lagos PPRO, DSP Elkana Bala, who said the 7-man robbery gang, headed by an Indian woman, was caught on 27th February, 2020, during their robbery operation along Lagos-Apapa expressway.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/i-fortified-myself-with-charms-before-coming-to-nigeria-indian-female-suspect/

Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by daddytime(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Just imagine
Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by hisgrace090: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
All the way from India and before you know it our 7 able bodied youths were ready to partner with her in arm robbery, 9ja which way.

5 Likes

Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by Jabioro: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
You left Indian soil,come to Nigeria employed 7 idiots to destroyed their home front..Your voodoos can't work..it has crossed many oceans and borderlines..moreover we are more voodoocanic..Go to Edo state..your power the children dey take am drink garri..
Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by blackboy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
The above pics looks from an old old news . She was Lebanese
Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by budaatum: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Her India fortification failed!

Our Nigeria Police caught her.
Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by CAPSLOCKED: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
budaatum:
Her India fortification failed!

Our Nigeria Police caught her.

FINAL SCORE: NPF 1 - INDIAN JUJU 0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by oyebanji44: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Her gods and charms weren't stronger than God if not,she wouldn't have been caught.
Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by scoundrel(f): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
She looks like one old ‘oyibo’ who able bodied Naija boys in their 20s were fighting over.
Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by rexchazy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
With all ur charm, u were still caught
Re: I Fortified Myself With Charms Before Coming To Nigeria – Indian Female Suspect by Wealthierboy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
So India juju still dey fade?

(1) (Reply)

Normalcy Returns To Oworonsoki / EFCC Arrests Nine Yahoo Boys In Minna / 8+ Video: Pastor Shave Female Church Members Private Part Hair Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.