Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay (5336 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Maniagist: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ogunjimi Adeyinka known in the entertainment sphere as Whykay is a music artiste, actor and content creator.

She became popular for her interesting skits on Instagram, showcasing many aspects of life but one of the most important was one she did with OAP Nedu of Wazobia FM in which her boobs became the subject. In fact they caused commotion in the skit.

In a chat with Potpourri the Ondo State-born entertainer talks about her boobs and other things. “Growing up I hated my boobs.

I thought they were burden but I’m grown now and understand they are a blessing,” she said and explains how they have helped in her career.

I wouldn’t say that’s what has been helping my career because I actually know what I ‘m doing but if I ‘m to focus on when it has helped my career, I will say it is when directors need busty ladies,” she said.

On why she hated the boobs when growing up she recounted an experience she would never forget.

In high school, I was walking down the road with other students and all of a sudden a guy shouted “See breast”. I was so embarrassed. I went home and cried. I hated them. I was on pinafore and it exposed them very well. It was so embarrassing.

Whykay is a graduate of management and computer science from Wisconsin International University.

As a music artiste, she has some singles to her credit, namely: Ready or not, Saye, Yarn and more.

More photos :https://maniagist.com/2020/03/01/i-saw-my-boobs-as-burden-not-blessing-when-growing-up-whykay/

Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Maniagist: 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
cry
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by whitebeard(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
We have heard

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by JustWinniefred(f): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Seriously, this is the national anthem of ladies who are well endowed at the chest region

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Maniagist:
Ogunjimi Adeyinka known in the entertainment sphere as Whykay is a music artiste, actor and content creator.

She became popular for her interesting skits on Instagram, showcasing many aspects of life but one of the most important was one she did with OAP Nedu of Wazobia FM in which her boobs became the subject. In fact they caused commotion in the skit.

In a chat with Potpourri the Ondo State-born entertainer talks about her boobs and other things. “Growing up I hated my boobs.

I thought they were burden but I’m grown now and understand they are a blessing,” she said and explains how they have helped in her career.

I wouldn’t say that’s what has been helping my career because I actually know what I ‘m doing but if I ‘m to focus on when it has helped my career, I will say it is when directors need busty ladies,” she said.

On why she hated the boobs when growing up she recounted an experience she would never forget.

In high school, I was walking down the road with other students and all of a sudden a guy shouted “See breast”. I was so embarrassed. I went home and cried. I hated them. I was on pinafore and it exposed them very well. It was so embarrassing.

Whykay is a graduate of management and computer science from Wisconsin International University.

As a music artiste, she has some singles to her credit, namely: Ready or not, Saye, Yarn and more.

More photos :https://maniagist.com/2020/03/01/i-saw-my-boobs-as-burden-not-blessing-when-growing-up-whykay/
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Mateen1000: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
Last week, One said she used to wear 3 bra
Today now, U say urs as burden grin
All of una dey mad, Attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Professorcplus(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
mtcheeew. What should cossy Now do
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
okay ma bigboobs more blessings
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Onyi22(f): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by itsme01: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
for men who don't know, imagine walking about with a big erection, that's what big boobs feels like for some shy girls
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
soon the male will start bragging about their dick
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Okogopo: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
for men who don't know, imagine walking about with a big erection, that's what big boobs feels like for some shy girls
[/s]
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Bonebreaker(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
I feel you pain it's not easy walking around with an 18inch dick
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Odion2016(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
JustWinniefred:
Seriously, this is the national anthem of ladies who are well endowed at the chest region

Na their format..
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by rex444(m): 1:15am On Mar 02, 2020
and you just realised that at elegushi beach ni?
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Jerrick(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2020
WheN growing up, agreed. What about now? angry
Re: I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Our LADIES are becoming increasingly USELESS

(1) (Reply)

Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did / Leona Helmsley Left $12 Million For Her Dog. / Davido Just Acquire The Latest Chevrolet Camaro, 2013 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.