Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ighalo - "I Will Give My Blood For Man United" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo - "I Will Give My Blood For Man United" (361 Views)

Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move / Odion Ighalo : I Took A Pay Cut To Join Manchester United / Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo - "I Will Give My Blood For Man United" by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Odion Ighalo has vowed to make most of his loan spell with Manchester United stating that he will give his blood to seize the opportunity of playing for the Red Devils.

The 30-year-old striker has already started making impact in his boyhood club, scoring the second goal in the build up for United's Europa League 5-0 trashing of Club Brugge.

Having appeared as a substitute in Premier League wins over Chelsea and Watford, Ighalo marked his first start for United with his first goal in Thursday's 5-0 defeat of Club Brugge at Old Trafford in the second leg of the Europa League last-32 tie.

The Nigerian is likely to be involved in Sunday's game against Everton, with Marcus Rashford still sidelined with a back injury and Anthony Martial facing a late fitness test on the muscle problem that kept him out of the Brugge game.

Ighalo, who has enjoyed his short time with United so far, has promised to give his all if he is handed another chance in the team.

Ighalo said this during an interview session on United's official website.

"Of course. This is what I am working for. This is what I dream of and what I dreamt of when I was a kid. Now it is in my hands, so I have to fight for it. I will give my...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Ighalo - "I Will Give My Blood For Man United" by festus2001: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hmmmm. Awesome
Re: Ighalo - "I Will Give My Blood For Man United" by slickbak(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin naija illuminati abi na ogboni. Na joke abeg we sabi English.
Re: Ighalo - "I Will Give My Blood For Man United" by PropertyBuying(f): 5:10am On Mar 07, 2020
And he's already giving his all!

(1) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Vs Yoel Romero Full Fight Highlights - UFC 248 / Rio Ferdinand: Odion Ighalo Has What Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial Lack / List Of Teams That Have Won The Premier League Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.