Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Gaza Kure -thank You For Giving Me Your Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaza Kure -thank You For Giving Me Your Mandate (172 Views)

Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" / Wike Sings "On Your Mandate Jagaban" In Gbajabiamila's Office / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaza Kure -thank You For Giving Me Your Mandate by Gazakure: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME YOUR MANDATE.

I'm delighted this morning and i wish to seize this important moment to appreciate God for seeing me and my campaign team throughout the campaign and electioneering period and indeed, bringing victory to us.

It's God who gives leadership & leadership from him is his will.
May God be praised, amen!

I also wish to appreciate my mother Mrs H.I Kure, my elder bros Dr S.I Kure and Mas S.I Kure and i dedicate this victory in memory of my late father Mr. Ibrahim O. Kure

To the President Awulu Audu Awulu thank you, Sir.
IVSA National President Dashe Job Gwotyet may I also use this purview to thank you from the depth of my heart for finding me worthy and by extension to be President of AVMS UAM.
IVSA President UAM PWAJOK Joseph
Your Excellency's Sir, I am most grateful.

To the REVAMP family, I thank you all for giving me the maximum support that has amp us to victory.
To the dynamic people of 500level class most notably my class rep Seth Elijah, Comr Rabo Nathaniel, Sergio Kaura, & Mr Aver Isaac , I'll never forget you and I appreciate you forever, no length of writeup or word can be used to express my happiness and gratitude to you all for your show of love.
From the starting of my campaign and to the election day, you all stood firm to give me an overwhelming victory thank you.

Benoni Umar Farouk 100l
Kator C. 100l
Josiah 100l
Elkana 100l
Tony Ifeanyi 100l
Jeremy 100l
and others

Aslem O DVM1
Valentine A. DVM 1
Grace Kajir DVM 1
Alice O. DVM1
Marvins Bajah DVM1
Ajoe
Mathew Puff
Seyinen
Mila
And others

DVM2
Goodness Ameka
Elijah patrick
Haleem Ibrahim
Felix
Senator loho
Senator peace Kumater
David Oda
Ada Nwosu
Robert
Allu (class rep)

Senator Justin Gbayange my friend for live , your role in this struggle is a forever thing.
Senator Ibu Simone
Senator Big green , comr Shawon Achiva and others whom i can call there names thank you. I'm so sorry for exposing you all to insults and disrespect please forgive me.
I appreciate you all as I look forward in working with you & the entire members of the association.

The victory we are celebrating today, is not just a victory for me, but, a victory for the entire Veterinary Medical students of UAM & Nigeria as a whole.

Thank you and may God bless!!!

Comr. KURE Shekwogaza Ibrahim
President Elect
Association of Veterinary Medical Student
UAM

#vet #gazakure #shekwogaza #ibrahim #kure #veterinary #medicine #university_of_agriculture_makurdi #president #union #students_pressure_group

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Officials Cannot Spend Tax Payers’ Money And Refuse To Render Account / BREAKING: Kano State Government Sacks Emir Sanusi From Throne / Prec Now And For Ever !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.