Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Python Project Assignment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python Project Assignment (958 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me Do This Paid Python Project / Open Source Python Project: Check Out Minify.tech / Am Having Problem In Running My Python Project, Please Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Project Assignment by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Numerologists claim to be able to determine a person’s character traits based on the
“numeric value” of a name. The value of a name is determined by summing up the
values of the letters of the name where ’a’ is 1, ’b’ is 2, ’c’ is 3 etc., up to ’z’ being
26. For example, the name “Zelle” would have the value 26 + 5 + 12 + 12 + 5 = 60.
Write a program that calculates the numeric value of a single name provided as
input.
[b][/b]Please i need help with this assignment in python
Re: Python Project Assignment by qwertyboss(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
balqe:
Numerologists claim to be able to determine a person’s character traits based on the
values of the letters of the name where ’a’ is 1, ’b’ is 2, ’c’ is 3 etc., up to ’z’ being
26. For example, the name “Zelle” would have the value 26 + 5 + 12 + 12 + 5 = 60.
input.
How much you go pay!
Re: Python Project Assignment by dauddy97(m): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2020
this is a simple question. Use Python dictionary to assign each value to a key. That is just the trick to solve the problem. { a : 1, b : 2 ...z : 26}
Re: Python Project Assignment by Mentoli: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2020
balqe:
input.
,Hey message me on whatsapp(08185868756) promise to help u out (for free ),and u gonna have 100/100 for this assignment

1 Like

Re: Python Project Assignment by Deicide: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Don't know python that much but I have a solution in Java.

I now have a solution in python too.
Re: Python Project Assignment by stanliwise(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
balqe:
input.
Really simple, install a python compiler.
Use Simple array, string manipulations and you're done.
Reply if you need to understand more.
Re: Python Project Assignment by IceColdVeins(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2020
bro the chic is mine...I got this cheesy
dauddy97:
this is a simple question. Use Python dictionary to assign each value to a key. That is just the trick to solve the problem. { a : 1, b : 2 ...z : 26}

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Meet Programmers Around Me. / Reducing Software Piracy Can Generate 24,000 Jobs In Africa - Bsa / Visual Studio 2010 Reign's Supreme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.