Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken (1774 Views)

Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mixed pepper stir fry with grilled yam and baked chicken.

I love mixed peppers, they are colourful, full of vitamin C and great for the body. I grilled the yam because I wanted yam chips and did not want to fry it (recipe tip - I didn't coat anything in oil). For the recipe to this appetizing meal --- https://.com/2020/02/27/mixed-pepper-stir-fry-and-how-to-combine-it-with-your-favourite-foods/

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
post=87085068:

I love mixed peppers, they are colourful, full of vitamin C and great for the body. I grilled the yam because I wanted yam chips and did not want to fry it (recipe tip - I didn't coat anything in oil). For the recipe to this appetizing meal --- https://.com/2020/02/27/mixed-pepper-stir-fry-and-how-to-combine-it-with-your-favourite-foods/
all this grammar just to say yam, egg and chicken?
Na so one dey call moi moi moisture pellet granulated with peppered source immersed in cray fish lingiwiki,
To slap am was hungrying me

13 Likes

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by adontcare(f): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Na so one dey call moi moi moisture pellet granulated with peppered source immersed in cray fish lingiwiki,
lol
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by FatherBona: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Comment of the week grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by DaInferno(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
I no know OOO
Na them the put Jupiter green for wedding "colors of the day"!

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by PrincessB1(f): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
LWKMD grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:

The recipe does not have egg. I simply called it what it is. The only reason I added baked/grilled is to highlight the preparation.
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
DaInferno:
I no know OOO
Na them the put Jupiter green for wedding "colors of the day"!

Granted, people can " overdo" things but some food bloggers try to make Nigerian recipes understandable to others. Unless the person intentionally sounds cocky, most times, people are just trying to be understood.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:

This is what egg stir fry (with chicken) looks like, or should I say "Mixed peppers with egg". I'm not trying to sound bougie, I wanted the title of my recipe to be self-explanatory since it doesn't have a local or inclusive name.

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
post=87090682:

This is what egg stir fry (with chicken) looks like, or should I say "Mixed peppers with egg". I'm not trying to sound bougie, I wanted the title of my recipe to be self-explanatory since it doesn't have a local or inclusive name.
we are still saying same thing my sister, in Nigeria, it's called yam and egg nomatter the foreign name attached to it

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
post=87085068:

if that's you on ur profile, my sister you are incredibly beautiful
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
if that's you on ur profile, my sister you are incredibly beautiful

Yes, it's me, thank you.
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
we are still saying same thing my sister, in Nigeria, it's called yam and egg nomatter the foreign name attached to it

My point is, the original post has no EGG, hence the reason I posted the second picture to illustrate my point.
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Legitdimple(f): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
Why you funny like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Legitdimple(f): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
post=87085068:

This is lovely.
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Legitdimple:
This is lovely.

Thank you
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 02, 2020
grin

southniyikaye:
Lmao grin
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Legitdimple(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
post=87092766:

Thank you
You're welcome!!!
Re: Mixed Peppers Stir Fry With Grilled Yam And Baked Chicken by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
post=87085068:

(1) (Reply)

Safest Meals To Take To Office / Igbo Style Of Cooking Jollof Rice / Tried Burger King In Nigeria. Impressed. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.