Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

If A Poet Falls In Love With You (inspired By Poetictwenty) - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / If A Poet Falls In Love With You (inspired By Poetictwenty) (386 Views)

I'm Not A Poet, But Writing Out My Emotions Makes Me Feel Better When Hurt / Ill Mind Of The Poet Next Door (anthology) / When A Poet Love's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Poet Falls In Love With You (inspired By Poetictwenty) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
If a poet falls in love with you.

I'll paint my feelings for you in words,

Etch your name in every library of the world,

The ink will flow my love to your door,

The paper acts as canoe,while the pen saddles along.

With lullabies I'll wake you from your sleep،

Metaphor's, Smiley's will be used to express how I feel,

I'll tell you stories from all have seen,

Always excite you,with joy never amiss.

Your Heart will skip at every notifications of my message,

Cos it breaks your defence,and settles deep in your innermost passage,

And I end up with the old adage,

That when a poet loves,the ink shows it true worth.

2 Likes

Re: If A Poet Falls In Love With You (inspired By Poetictwenty) by chatinent: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

My Anthology / Soon An Otondo Would Be Born / La Vie De L'homme(life Of Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.