Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (86209 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by candidbabe(f): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
@ op you are protected
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by dalass(f): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lala..no dey disappoint.

Already FP

grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by GeneralPula: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
sad
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by warrenweste(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thank God for your life o
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
You really had vision 2020, thank God you saw the snake and killed it, no lost this year, amen.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
You really had vision 2020, thank God you saw the snake and killed it, no loss this year, amen.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Princesschi(f): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
Thank God for your life. No evil will befall us this new month and beyond.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by SIMEONMPEE(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
That is cobra....God really safe you ...

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Safaxano: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Is this PH. I’ve seen several of this type of snake.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by CharlesJok3r: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
Just one bite from this serpent is game over. No respawning.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Btruth: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Back to sender thing. Bros congratulations.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Iamvalentine: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin
soberdrunk:
If our guardian Angels were snakes, over 80% of Nigerians have killed their guardian angels angry
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by SpartanKing: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Manuel69:
Can a Snake walk on walls?
Rough walls!

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Zico5(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
God really saved u. May His name be glorified

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
most of every snake killed make front page ?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by DaInferno(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
Now that you have killed this snake, think about those it has left behind....

Simon and girlfriend would have safely relocated the snake for you......
psycho undecided
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by ipobarethieves: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin cool cool grin cool see heavy blow.Well, testimony next Sunday. Thank u Jesus
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Handsomebb: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Black mamba .......very deadly. thank God you save.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Hallenjay: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
dalass:
Lala..no dey disappoint.

Already FP

grin grin grin
wats d obession for lala.
I have a very crucial post over a week now dat need fp and lala has refuse to mk it apun..just some minutes snake post and it's already here.
Why lalasticlala why na
A post dat many people will learn or because it talks about buhari dats why u refuse
E no fair oooo, Seun na my broda we fit sack u at d long run...once I go home I'll try meet seun my sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Ariba2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Eberejesus111:
I think is black mamba
I think so too, but if it is, oh boi u don't know what God have done for you. One of the most deadly snakes.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Adewale1603(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
FatherBona:
Lord lalasticlala, keeper of the realm of slithery creatures.............
Master of the underworld, we bow before thee

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by YoungPerson(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
southniyikaye:
As much as I don't want this to have a spiritual undertone, God did save me this night reason is,
Am already set to eat this night, Infact I was seated already na so to shit come dey worry me, I was like, if I chop finish I go shit naw but the urge was so crazy I just have to go.

Getting to the toilet, saw this snake trapped in between the toilet's window frames. How it got there, I don't know, how he got trapped, I don't know but two things could have happened

1) I might have sat down to do my thing and this serpent bite me from the head or
2) it fit Don enter inside the closet and bite my blockos(scrotum)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS IS GOD
Where do you live?
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by naturefellow(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
GOFRONT:
Now that you have killed this snake, think about those it has left behind....

Simon and girlfriend would have safely relocated the snake for you......
you dint have point, but you have a point
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Emperor4tune(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
this is a mature tapeworm a rare specie go and ask lala to define what snake means
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by enemyofprogress: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lalasticlala why now?
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by galadima77(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
Abfinest007:
snake post always make front page

I'm still wondering why
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
See Pepper Soup
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by LordAzubuike(f): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
I've been hearing stories of snakes finding their way into toilet pipes.. that's one thing I don't wish to experience.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Vicyace: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
That's cobra.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by FatherBona: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Adewale1603:

Master of the underworld, we bow before thee
grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by godofuck231: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
thank yor lucky azz, it's a black mamba
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by ghettochild4u(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Innocent snake that was just looking for a cool place to spend the night

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.