Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor (17542 Views)

2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2020
durangokid:
. Are you from Imo State to talk this type of rubbish, Achike Udenwa only construction of the state Secretariat under four years of his government surpasses Rochas Okorocha
eight years of criminocratic government.

No mind foolish Afonja dat knows nothing about South-East politics...
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by MotiveU(f): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Who dey ask this man question every time...
Are journalists not tire of him...
He has nothing to offer just been.....

Dolly Parton Best music collection

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Kez11: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Dear Prof. Sagay, we are just few hours to the judgment, why not allow the supreme court do there job rada than inducing them with your comments. You know you are an actor in this devilish administration...

Such words may have an influence on the outcome of the judgment.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Kez11: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Dear Prof. Sagay, we are just few hours to the judgment, why not allow the supreme court do there job rada than inducing them with your comments. You know you are an actor in this devilish administration...

Such words may have an influence on the outcome of the judgment.

Must you speak at all time? Even ur principal assume mum in most cases... Your constant outbursts is gradually making you less important among well meaning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by SoNature(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2020
durangokid:
. Are you from Imo State to talk this type of rubbish, Achike Udenwa only construction of the state Secretariat under four years of his government surpasses Rochas Okorocha
eight years of criminocratic government.

Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by frankmoney(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Christmasdon:
.They can't reverse d judgement you mean ? When the International amnesty community from USA have fully arrived in Nigeria to foresee the outcome. and if they do any partial ruling at the supreme court today Nigeria would have stain its image iworld.
IHEDIOHA WE KNOW!
so what will amnesty community do if they don't reverse it ? Supreme Court should be the end of all litigations . If they rules the case in error ... Then it should be used as a yardstick for future cases so as not to make same mistakes again .
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Iyiataata92: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2020
SoNature:

Ndi PDP

You will always say nonsensical things about APC members, but will never criticize the PDP.

Imo State was in PDP for 12 years, but the party never left any substantial legacy

And you still expect rational people to believe that the party is peopled with saints?

Keep deceiving yourself
And this becomes enough reason why you should place a man under gunpoint to declare result?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm..

Fastest finger get the car at subsidy rate..

call 09093609072.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Psoul(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Christmasdon:
.They can't reverse d judgement you mean ? When the International amnesty community from USA have fully arrived in Nigeria to foresee the outcome. and if they do any partial ruling at the supreme court today Nigeria would have stain its image iworld.
IHEDIOHA WE KNOW!

Hahahahahahahaha......image that has bn rumpled, stained and trampled in a mud water. Abeg leave international image.

Talking about the International Community.
What have they done about the killing of IPOB members
What about bombing of innocent ppl bombed at their IDP camp
What about the Boko Haram that the FG is romancing with
Leave International Bodies. Is it not the same ppl that said that the last presidential election was free and fair.

Well, in as much as I would've love Ihedioha to continue as the governor of Imo State, but the mistakes his lawyers made was what gave the Supreme Court the leverage to make that spurious decision.

Reversing the decision will affect the whole judicial system and thereby making the whole system a mess.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by senatordave1(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Esseite:
Okorocha held an INEC rep at gunpoint to announce result..

Uzodinmma wrote his own result and gave a policeman to tender as original result sheet while being accepted by the supreme court...

There is a trend being set.... the next election in Imo, I dont think voters may be needed.
So ihedioha did none of the above
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by senatordave1(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2020
SoNature:

Ndi PDP

You will always say nonsensical things about APC members, but will never criticize the PDP.

Imo State was in PDP for 12 years, but the party never left any substantial legacy

And you still expect rational people to believe that the party is peopled with saints?

Keep deceiving yourself
I dont take him serious,him,raccoon,gamel nasser,meleszenawi,id.i dislike pdp but you rarely hear me throwing invectives at them
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by rolams(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2020
One of the crooks we have in Nigeria!
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2020
senatordave1:

I dont take him serious,him,raccoon,gamel nasser,meleszenawi,id.i dislike pdp but you rarely hear me throwing invectives at them

Must you mention me. The bashing pdp receives from me is even more than APC, moreover I am pro Apga first anyway.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2020
ursullalinda:
Ihedioha was really cheated.......I pray he gets justice.

Both ihedioha and Lyon were cheated. Lyon won convincingly and his disqualification was unfair.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by charles614: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2020
I saw ihedioha returning as IMO state governor. quote me today the Supreme Court will order for re-run in IMO state which ihedioha will reclaim his truncated mandate....remember this quote after today's review

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by goaldynman(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Is Buhari not paying this Sir-gay of a hypocrite well?

See how his office is as messy and disorganized as his brain!

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Nwaonyishi69: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Agbaya. I wonder how an old man can chose to make himself irresponsible with a running mouth.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mikelarteta:
I think this man has dementia.
Doesn't that amounts to contempt of law of prejudicial action?
This man qualification should be dug and investigated.
What a Professor, preempting court's verdict.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by ukahrawah: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Just shut up! We want the Supreme Court to explain to the world how the number of votes cast can be more than the number of accredited voters. Once they can convince the world that Hope Uzodimma is not a product of rigging, so be it. If they can't explain it, let them tell us what would follow under normal circumstances. A compromised Lawyer like Sagay has nothing to say in this case.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by SirBunky85(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
ursullalinda:
Ihedioha was really cheated.......I pray he gets justice.
but wen he inflated the figures in his mbaise zones,others weren't cheated right?you people are too hypocritical
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by ridbell01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Esseite:
Okorocha held an INEC rep at gunpoint to announce result..

Uzodinmma wrote his own result and gave a policeman to tender as original result sheet while being accepted by the supreme court...

There is a trend being set.... the next election in Imo, I dont think voters may be needed.
look my guy is very difficult to understand law if you are not in the system the pdp can't come in out in clear consent that they didn't rigged the election Hope just used the the lope holes to get them it will only take grace of God for the pdp candidate to win at the SC because there is an existing principle that make it difficult to reserve the SC judgement
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by hisexcellency34: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
The Supreme Court has decided

uzohrome:
Who ask you. When you talk too much you will lose your relevance. Wait let the Supreme court decide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of Abuja-Kaduna Fast Railway Enters Final Phase / Breaking News: Gov Fayose Emerges New Chairman Of Pdp's Governors' Forum / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.