Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor (17540 Views)

2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by adisabarber(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Every case is unique. This old man should know that

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by kgr8mike(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Uche Nwosu was the APC & AA candidate and bc of that Supreme Court disqualified him. Question is: which party gave Hope Uzodinma ticket?
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Esseite:
There is a trend being set.... the next election in Imo, I dont think voters may be needed.

LOL!
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by AerialMapper: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Saggy Sagay! You look like scrotal sack

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by realstars: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
God is in control, and the gods are not to blame., we will see the outcome soon and this will stand to the test of time in the judisory system of Nigeria.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by ehissi(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2020
You dey see road before.......
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by 6digitscomrade: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Esseite:

Dont know where you saw PDP here... I only noticed an obvious trend that needs to be checked.
the guy u just quoted belligerence caught my attention but I struggled to ignore him , he’s a No BRAINER!
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Andhominem: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Is there fresh evidence the Supreme Court did not have access to before giving its previous judgment

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Psoul(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
There is no how the Supreme Court will return Emeka to the seat. Even if they know that the previous judgement has many flaws, they will not upturn the judgement. It may not be for the interest of the apex court to upturn the judgement.

If they try to upturn that judgement, they are finished. That will give the greedy politicians a base to keep coming for case review which will make cases in the country endless.

Supreme Court should be the final point for all cases unless you want to go to ICJ.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by bouncino(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Andhominem:
Is there fresh evidence the Supreme Court did not have access to before giving its previous judgment
In dismissing Lyon's appeal, the Supreme Court said they can only reverse themselves if there was a 'clerical error'.
There was clerical error in the number of voters accredited and the votes Supreme Court awarded Hope.
Let's see how the resolve it.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by mvem(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Mysticwebb:
You don't need to see it happening before it happens.
Did you see them removing Lyon? Or even placing fines of N10m each on your lawyers before they did? You, seeing it or not is immaterial.
exactly...That's why they revert on their final judgement. They can't revert on their final judgement

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Hotzone(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2020
Ihedioha is retiring
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by durangokid: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2020
SoNature:

Ndi PDP

You will always say nonsensical things about APC members, but will never criticize the PDP.

Imo State was in PDP for 12 years, but the party never left any substantial legacy

And you still expect rational people to believe that the party is peopled with saints?

Keep deceiving yourself
. Are you from Imo State to talk this type of rubbish, Achike Udenwa only construction of the state Secretariat under four years of his government surpasses Rochas Okorocha
eight years of criminocratic government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by benny24: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2020
forerunners of doom, they have started.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Christmasdon(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2020
EMPEROR48:
He has said it all, no one who travels with buhari ever gets kicked out.. Go and verify, all Governors that has ever traveled after swearing in don't get kicked out its a done deal
. Check your facts well. Ihedioha too travelled with Mr President Buhari to the UK / US sometime when he was in office.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by crowniran(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Sigh..this man

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 2000naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Adams12345: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
Another high blood pressure.
they are two different cases, the judgment can't be the same. Prophet of Doom
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by anonimi: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2020
sapientia:
This man should be jailed for contempt of court.
Old clown

bastardmod:
Oga this is subjudice , stop trying to influence the supreme Court indirectly.
Useless biased government.
Spits... Tueh!

Nothing will happen to Sagay. He is a pillar of barawo bubu's corrupt government.
Maybe he is Orubebe's wailing companion. cheesy cheesy

hisexcellency34:
Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has rejected the Supreme Court ruling nullifying the election of David Lyon, governor-elect of Bayelsa state.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said it is wrong for the apex court to ask Douye Diri of the PDP who lost the election to be sworn in as the governor of the state.

“That is very wrong. What they should have done is to nullify the election and let the APC nominate another person. This whole of idea of the Supreme Court becoming electors of people who are defeated over those who are victorious is perverse and very wrong”.

That was what I complained about in the Zamfara case. It is unfortunate and to that extent, I totally disagree with it because it is unjust".

“The PDP man lost. You can give him a second chance because the APC candidate did not get valid nomination. They are not to award victory to a man who people did not vote for. You can’t replace the votes of the electorates with your votes as the judiciary”.

That I can never reconcile myself to and I hope it is not the noise and acrimony the PDP made on the Imo election that is causing all these to happen” he said

https://www.independent.ng/supreme-court-ruling-on-bayelsa-governorship-election-perverse-unjust-sagay/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6849253_screenshot201801181546361_jpeg7c5cba302cf19f9e05ccfbda0390bef3

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by danot1030: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Ihedeoha is just a day dreamer, he can never come back to Imo state government house to rule again.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Awoo88: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2020
The Imo judgment will define the legacy of Tanko and his co travellers. The only way to redeem themselves is to revert or at least order fresh elections. No explanation can wash away the staunch of that judgment. A judgement that made nonsense of our electoral act.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by okeyfrank: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2020
If the Supreme Court Upholds the injustice in Imo State and does not return 'The Peoples Governor', Emeka Ihedioha. then everyone in Nigeria should start to take his/her future in his/her hands as there would be no need for the courts, going forward.

But for the sane minds, this is a golden opportunity for the Apex Court to redeem its image and not allow the corrupt executive to destroy the judiciary completely.

Imolites voted massively for Hon Emeka Ihedioha as their governor, and this is the obvious fact.

Hope Uzodinma was never voted in by the majority of the people of the state.

Anything short of this will worsen the already destroyed image of the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Christmasdon(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Psoul:
There is no how the Supreme Court will return Emeka to the seat. Even if they know that the previous judgement has many flaws, they will not upturn the judgement. It may not be for the interest of the apex court to upturn the judgement.

If they try to upturn that judgement, they are finished. That will give the greedy politicians a base to keep coming for case review which will make cases in the country endless.

Supreme Court should be the final point for all cases unless you want to go to ICJ.
.They can't reverse d judgement you mean ? When the International amnesty community from USA have fully arrived in Nigeria to foresee the outcome. and if they do any partial ruling at the supreme court today Nigeria would have stain its image iworld.
IHEDIOHA WE KNOW!
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Billygee2u: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Racoon:
This loud-mouthed foolish man was expecting the supreme court to legalized the fraud of the Bayelsa Deputy governor but now wish the same court not to reconsider reversing its illegality as regards the Imo guber case.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Billygee2u: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2020
ChoCho54:
The man should be jailed for pre-empting the court. Foolish old pomo-lipped old man!
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Billygee2u: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2020
sapientia:
This man should be jailed for contempt of court.

Old clown
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by vertueptime: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/supreme-court-wont-upturn-imo-judgment-just-as-it-did-with-bayelsa-sagay/

I dont pity ihodioha, if he hadnt focused on which hunting his own wouldnt hv been like this ,now let them whitch hunt him too
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by luvinhubby(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2020
Partisan politics reduced the intellectual relevance of this Sagay man to -2%.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by Christmasdon(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2020
MBAKA SHOULD COME AND TALK AGAIN O.THAT WUZODIMMA SHOULD PACK AND GO, IHEDIOHA IS COMING.
Re: Sagay: I Don't See Supreme Court Returning Ihedioha As Imo Governor by TheTourist: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Oshey Nostradamus angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLNG Shuts Operations Over Flooding, Gas Scarcity Looms / Obiano Gives Boat To Ogwu-Aniocha Community In Anambra As Christmas Present / Abuja High Court Declined To Stop Obiano- See Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.