Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! (72453 Views)

Kayode Odumosu Pa Kasumu: My Sickness Is Spiritual / Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / Femi Adebayo, Rachael Oniga, Kayode Odumosu & Bimbo Akintola Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2020
pfadom:

solely missed

irreplaceable lost

Were you paid to bomb Nairaland with the above words in bold letters?

I don't deal with sick people.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2020
Pa Kasumu was a great actor. May his gentle soul rest in peace,amen.

Now, does it make any sense to say that somebody that had been on a sickbed for more than ten years suddenly died "after a brief illness" ?
Some people's hands are faster than their brain sha !
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by bukatyne(f): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Ha!

Papa K!

God comfort those he felt behind.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by femi4: 6:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Remembered him in Lagos Na Wa
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by petitejolie(f): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Rest In Peace sir. I remember d movie Lagos na wa. This man didn’t have a brief illness o he has been sick a longtime and he didn’t enjoy his pre-old age.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Torie8(f): 6:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Death is something that is inevitable. Will always miss him so much for his acting. cry cry
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Femeto: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2020
Enjoyed his movies really sad.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Truthbites: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Eya.. Nollywood make una De help una sef .he probably died sick n broke .RIP SIR
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by StreetFight: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2020
obowunmi:
When you come back in another life, do not come back as a Nigerian actor.

Come back as a politician and ROB Nigerians blind. Nigerians love crooks, cheats and thieves. They turn fools into heroes.

When he was acting, was he not paid? What did he do with the money he made? Everyone is working to pay his/her bills. Does government pay your own hospital bills or your parents hospital bills?

About 15 years ago, Pa Kasumu married a 17 years old girl in Iwaya-Yaba and housed her at Pedro-Bariga, that is one of the ways he spent his money. I know this because the girl's mother operated a beer and pepper soup joint then which I too patronized regularly, though I was and still younger than Pa Kasumu's first set of children, but we were meeting regularly at the joint then. So, we were both spending our money on women, beer and cigarettes. That's our choice, the society is not to be blamed for the decisions Pa Kasumu or I made.

Anyone can fall sick whether you are careful with your life or not. Even if you don't womanise, even if you don't drink, even if you don't smoke, you will still die one day. Don't then hang your death on the government or the society.

The society does not owe Kasumu or any other actor for that matter anything. If he comes back to the world as a politician and steals government money, he will be executed, if you too steal government money in your next life, you too will be executed.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Adek65: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2020
Sad
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by onlyforchrist: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Yankee101:
Read his interview on Sahara tv

He had drinking competitions etc (led to heart, kidney and liver issues)

Please stop drinking if possible. God cannot be mocked, you'll pay the price for any excesses you indulge in, alcohol, cigarettes, food....anything.

Stop spewing trash. if you like don't drink.... alcohol alone don't cause kidney or liver failure. do yourself some research. We are consuming too much of inorganic food, this is a great factor to our ill health.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Tonto30(f): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2020
This is so sad... cry

Rest in peace
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Ayobami7(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Rip
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by xtremerules: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
One of the great Thespian I respect so much... A prolific script interpreter, and a humble soul.

Sleep in heavenly peace sir.

From a fellow Thespian.
cry
Ok sir. Which film you act
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2020
HonAdeli:
A legend in the Nigeria movie industry, may his soul rest eternally in peace. Amen
Pa Kasunmu is a Nollywood legend. May his soul resi in perfect peace.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Annie001: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2020
One of those, who put smiles on our face during my childhood days, I won’t forget the movie “Arole”
Rest on pa kasumu
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by damjane(f): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2020
what a lost. Rest in peace sir.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by ashiola(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
R.I.P Pa Kasumu
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by obowunmi(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
StreetFight:

When he was acting, was he not paid? What did he do with the money he made? Everyone is working to pay his/her bills. Does government pay your own hospital bills or your parents hospital bills?

About 15 years ago, Pa Kasumu married a 17 years old girl in Iwaya-Yaba and housed her at Pedro-Bariga, that is one of the ways he spent his money. I know this because the girl's mother operated a beer and pepper soup joint then which I too patronized regularly, though I was and still younger than Pa Kasumu's first set of children, but we were meeting regularly at the joint then. So, we were both spending our money on women, beer and cigarettes. That's our choice, the society is not to be blamed for the decisions Pa Kasumu or I made.

Anyone can fall sick whether you are careful with your life or not. Even if you don't womanise, even if you don't drink, even if you don't smoke, you will still die one day. Don't then hang your death on the government or the society.

The society does not owe Kasumu or any other actor for that matter anything. If he comes back to the world as a politician and steals government money, he will be executed, if you too steal government money in your next life, you too will be executed.

All this epistle, for NOTHING.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Btruth: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
RIP Pa Kasumu.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by StreetFight: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2020
obowunmi:

All this epistle, for NOTHING.

Obowunmi, it is to tell you to love Obo less and plan your future. The society and government owe you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2020
LordAzubuike:
This man dey smoke pipe like say tomorrow no dey.

Inside film
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by happney65: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2020
armyofone:
Puzzling - why is it so ?
May he rest in peace.

My sister,If you ask me na who I go ask?By the way,How's the grand old spoiler Bernie doing?Hope you are not rooting for him o

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Immaculate090: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Innalilahi Wahina ilehi Rajihun...we came from him and to him we return
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by obowunmi(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2020
StreetFight:

Obowunmi, it is to tell you to love Obo less and plan your future. The society and government owe you nothing.

I love OBO. Will you die?
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Nmezor(f): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Rest in peace to him
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by StreetFight: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2020
obowunmi:

I love OBO. Will you die?

We will all die one day, but don't die because of Obo.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by shogsman(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2020
I don't know why but I just love seeing this man act even though I don't like Yoruba movies

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by CeCeEkol(f): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Oh nooooooo, i love this great man so much. RIP Pa, kai you ll be greatly missed.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by bbankky: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Rest in peace sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce / Meet Garry Turner, The Man With The World's Stretchiest Skin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.