Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! (72456 Views)

Kayode Odumosu Pa Kasumu: My Sickness Is Spiritual / Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours / Femi Adebayo, Rachael Oniga, Kayode Odumosu & Bimbo Akintola Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by adebayo111: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2020
rest in peace, kayode Odumosu. I have known this man since around 1979, we live in the same compound in iponri. He is cool, humble and easy going. he is loved by all tenants in the compound. we use to take our school result to him after every exams. Rest in peace Baba tunde

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Seunpaul01(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2020
RIP to the great.

He has a funny way of expression in movies. He will be like....

You see! Se mi o so fun e. Hmm. O ri n sii. I told u. Ma ma lo si odo bobo yen mo......

May God bless his soul.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by miqos02(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Rip
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Bidex222(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace... Pa Kasunmu.
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Buharidgeneral: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Rest on pa Kasumu

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by BERNIMOORE: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pa Kasumu...Luku-Luku Otolo And Ojoge plus Baba Suwe in a single film called Eleko Orun. You can't finish watching it because you will surely be crying with laughter.... At times I wonder the type of reasoning and energy they put into making such film in the 90's Not about making money but just getting some token......I will miss pa kasumu's Serious looks with the Cigar pot in his mouth ...he constantly corrects the English that Baba suwe was muddling like...Se English translation narrative yen niyen My friend you're not serious, O better ko o lo enrol ni any kindergarten ko stop insulting our senses..... Baba suwe replied ..Edukason is nonsense....Pa kasumu very angry now says..Ara nkan tan nso fun yin niyen (this is what we often repeat to you) e ki ma ngbo correction .. And so on

He will surely be missed

1 Like

Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Yankee101: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Stop spewing trash. if you like don't drink.... alcohol alone don't cause kidney or liver failure. do yourself some research. We are consuming too much of inorganic food, this is a great factor to our ill health.

Keep consoling yourself

And ask yourself why naija celebrities with substance abuse lifestyles keep dying from organ failure

This man confessed his lifestyle, revealed what his doctors told him about his disease in relation to alcohol and yet you're recalcitrant. Keep drinking and smoking. Just don't beg anyone to donate to your treatment in the future

Alcohol can cause changes in the function of the kidneys and make them less able to filter your blood. ... High blood pressure is a common cause of kidney disease. More than two drinks a day can increase your chance of having high blood pressure. Chronic drinking can also cause liver disease

https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/alcohol
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Slimsly100(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Come bruh, u be Catholic

tolakush92:
IJA DOPIN
OGUN TI SE
OLUGBALA JAGUNMOLU
ORIN AYO
LA O MA KO

HALLELUJAH

VICTORY AT LAST
REST ON AND REST WELL PA. KASIMU
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Slimsly100(f): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Rest on Pa Kasumu
I used to like his movies + his voice
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by armyofone(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2020
The baba stuck for people neck.
I'm not a fan of free or cheap college / food.
I want to hear more about jobs creation and what's going to put more money in our pockets and swell our bank account my brother.

happney65:

My sister,If you ask me na who I go ask?By the way,How's the grand old spoiler Bernie doing?Hope you are not rooting for him o
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Allansmith: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
I surely would miss him...I do enjoy how he speaks English and adding Yoruba to it...He was indeed a good actor in his life time...

Rest on Sir...
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Ohraykon: 6:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Yankee101:
Read his interview on Sahara tv

He had drinking competitions etc (led to heart, kidney and liver issues)

Please stop drinking if possible. God cannot be mocked, you'll pay the price for any excesses you indulge in, alcohol, cigarettes, food....anything.
food nko wats the price if its excess i nor understand again o grin
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Ohraykon: 6:35am On Mar 04, 2020
LadySarah:

Happney65, another answer. How many ladies do this.
so the ladies are saints abi rubbish
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Ohraykon: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2020
Apaullex:
The demise of a fellow human is a wakeup call for the living to prepare for eternity.

Beloved, if death closes your eyes today, where will you spend the eternity?

Accept Jesus Christ today so that you can truly Rest In Peace when you die. [John 3:36]

Good morning to you all and do have a blessed day today ICN.
is heaven sure for you?
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Ohraykon: 6:38am On Mar 04, 2020
StreetFight:

When he was acting, was he not paid? What did he do with the money he made? Everyone is working to pay his/her bills. Does government pay your own hospital bills or your parents hospital bills?

About 15 years ago, Pa Kasumu married a 17 years old girl in Iwaya-Yaba and housed her at Pedro-Bariga, that is one of the ways he spent his money. I know this because the girl's mother operated a beer and pepper soup joint then which I too patronized regularly, though I was and still younger than Pa Kasumu's first set of children, but we were meeting regularly at the joint then. So, we were both spending our money on women, beer and cigarettes. That's our choice, the society is not to be blamed for the decisions Pa Kasumu or I made.

Anyone can fall sick whether you are careful with your life or not. Even if you don't womanise, even if you don't drink, even if you don't smoke, you will still die one day. Don't then hang your death on the government or the society.

The society does not owe Kasumu or any other actor for that matter anything. If he comes back to the world as a politician and steals government money, he will be executed, if you too steal government money in your next life, you too will be executed.
what is your point now Street fighter
Re: Kayode Odumosu 'Pa Kasumu' is Dead! by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ohraykon:
food nko wats the price if its excess i nor understand again o grin

Diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” / 14 Nigerian Celebrities With Their Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.