Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard (934 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Guaranteed Winning On Sportybet / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by cfree14(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
When I say winning these days on any of the betting platform have become even more harder, I believe I'm not only speaking for myself. I know a lot of people would come out to say "you're not playing the right games" or "it's not your time to win yet. I could remember about a year ago when people easily win, including myself but surprisingly this year, things have taken a different turn. There is always this one game ready to cut you. Some people I know keep emphasizing on the various "jazz or juju" involved in the business. I want to also believe that this "juju" of a thing in betting really exist and it's getting stronger by the day.

What's your own opinion on this, do you also believe there is a more powerful power in play here?
Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by tunize(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
No juju just that the game of soccer now has developed and so the corruption there in by that i mean "match fixing level" and that useless thing called VAR is jst one corrupt stuff controlled by individuals to do and undo. Have u ever asked urself why refrees in Epl usually depend those watching the screen to take decisions instead of the refree watching it himself and deciding?

2 Likes

Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by unibenakpos(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
E no easy
Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
cfree14:
When I say winning these days on any of the betting platform have become even more harder, I believe I'm not only speaking for myself. I know a lot of people would come out to say "you're not playing the right games" or "it's not your time to win yet. I could remember about a year ago when people easily win, including myself but surprisingly this year, things have taken a different turn. There is always this one game ready to cut you. Some people I know keep emphasizing on the various "jazz or juju" involved in the business. I want to also believe that this "juju" of a thing in betting really exist and it's getting stronger by the day.

What's your own opinion on this, do you also believe there is a more powerful power in play here?
It especially that VAR in England.They choose to use vra when they want their favourite to win

Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by cfree14(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
tunize:
No juju just that the game of soccer now has developed and so the corruption there in by that i mean "match fixing level" and that useless thing called VAR is jst one corrupt stuff controlled by individuals to do and undo. Have u ever asked urself why refrees in Epl usually depend those watching the screen to take decisions instead of the refree watching it himself and deciding?
I don't really see "match fixing" as the problem because hardly before any game is "fixed" in the major leagues around the world. VAR is not also an issue since most, if not all of the call backs are considerable
Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by Comedian2019: 5:22am On Mar 02, 2020
cfree14:

I don't really see "match fixing" as the problem because hardly before any game is "fixed" in the major leagues around the world. VAR is not also an issue since most, if not all of the call backs are considerable
VAR is an issue. The last Chelsea vs Man U match would have seen both sides score without VAR.

Well, betting is for people who want to make money and lose their money in the process. grin grin
Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by tunize(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2020
cfree14:

Did u watch the game between everton anf man u yesterday?
Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by ojaysam25(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
seconded
Re: How Come Winning On Betting Is Becoming So Hard by cfree14(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
tunize:

Did u watch the game between everton anf man u yesterday?
I was too busy to watch. I guess I will have to check on the highlights now that you have mentioned. Nevertheless, you can still share your opinion about the match

(1) (Reply)

Odd 2.1 For Today Always Free And Win 19/9/2020 / Jason Sancho Opens The Scoring Against Liverpool!! (live Streaming) / I Need Help On A Scamming Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.