Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China (6493 Views)

COVID-19: Students In Wuhan, China Return To School / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by ayizz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
pls I want to apply...….where is the link in your signature and where can I find your signature?
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
It is just like a letter from the school you finished with stating that your degree was taught in English

Ovii123:

Please explain this for me, "If you can take English proficiency certificate from your last attending institution".
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
You should see it below or kindly drop your email address.

ayizz:
pls I want to apply...….where is the link in your signature and where can I find your signature?
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Fidelismaria: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020

The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.

Check the link in my signature to apply

Op

Can a final year student apply?
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Op

Can a final year student apply?

You can try your luck though but your degree certificate is needed to apply
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Itulah(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Thank you but no thank you... cry
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Paulson1986: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Safety of life first, corona virus is worst than HIV if the cure is still yet to be find.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by TissuePaper: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

You can try your luck though but your degree certificate is needed to apply
I tried to apply but it is in Chinese language

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
I tried to apply but it is in Chinese language

You will see English at the top
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Ellasparkle: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
Application still ongoing.

Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020

I can't find the link to the scholarship.
Please send to my email address nuellannodim12@gmail.com Thanks[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
sent as requested

Ellasparkle:

Please send to my email address nuellannodim12@gmail.com Thanks[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by jotfas(m): 5:38am On Mar 04, 2020
But you didn't add the link. I'm trying to apply but couldn't see any link. I would appreciate if you could send the link to my e.mail. fasuyijeremiah@gmail.com.
Thanks

Chrisbillakings:
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020

The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.

Benefits
1. Tuition and application fee waiver;

2. Free accommodation;

3. Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);

4. Comprehensive medical insurance;

5. International travel expenses: self-afforded.

Eligibilities
1. Foreign citizenship, and in good health.

2. Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.

3. Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.

4. Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)

5. Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test,TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution)

Eligible Regions
Open for all.

APPLICATION PROCESS
Application documents submitted online after the deadline of March 31st will not be accepted. The Pre-admission Name List of the program will be announced on Wuhan University website around the end of May, 2020. The final result of scholarship winners will be informed at the end of July 2020, and the official admission document will be delivered at that time.

1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students. The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.

2. Next, register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at Wuhan Application Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University”.

Check the link in my signature to apply
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
jotfas:
But you didn't add the link. I'm trying to apply but couldn't see any link. I would appreciate if you could send the link to my e.mail. fasuyijeremiah@gmail.com.
Thanks

You should see it right below this post.

Anyway check your mail for the link
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by iiamharkinwaley: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

You should see it right below this post.

Anyway check your mail for the link

Good pm bro, I will appreciate the link too. I can only see Citi bank link on your signature. Please this is my email akinwaletaiwo15@gmail .... Thanks man.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by iiamharkinwaley: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
jotfas:
Thanks

Good pm bro, please can I have the link sent to my mail. akinwaletaiwo15@gmail
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by iiamharkinwaley: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ellasparkle:

Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
iiamharkinwaley:

Sent as requested
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by iiamharkinwaley: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Chrisbillakings post=87323360]

Sent as requested[/quote

Seen, bless you bro.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by bluefilm: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Did you just say Wuhan?

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Nwanne, abeg carry go.

I am not interested.

Tell them you didn't see me.

Our forefathers had no foreign certificates and yet they lived a much better fulfilled life.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2020
bluefilm:
Did you just say Wuhan?

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Nwanne, abeg carry go.

I am not interested.

Tell them you didn't see me.

Our forefathers had no foreign certificates and yet they lived a much better fulfilled life.

Smiles cool cool cool cool
Something must kill a man bro
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by bluefilm: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

Not me, biko.

Make dem carry dia Wuhan dey go abeg.
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by TissuePaper: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

pls do I need international passport to apply?
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by TissuePaper: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

guy answer me la, do I need an international passport?
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by Chrisbillakings(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
TissuePaper:
guy answer me la, do I need an international passport?

Yes, you do
Re: Wuhan University Scholarship 2020 In China by via2eddiez: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2020
To those who applied successfully, did you get an email acknowledging your applications?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Melancholy Temperament / PHOTOS: Meet Some Of The Hottest Babes In UNIBEN Campus / The Most Educated Countries In The World Top 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.