Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Free Excel Training Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Excel Training Online (216 Views)

3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work / Free Data Analysis with Ms Excel Training In Ikeja, Lagos, October, 2020. / Microsoft Excel Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Excel Training Online by Nobilitysheroyk(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Learn excel from beginners to advanced. Hi I’m Sheriff. Have you ever wanted to learn excel from beginners to advanced online for free, and be a professional at your own pace with dedication and determination, with the right guidance and well explained tutorial videos for free? If your answers to the above questions is yes, then you are at the right place to learn excel from beginners to advanced.

Excel is an amazing tool that makes daily tasks easier with few clicks of the mouse, you can perform basic arithmetic and so much more with excel. You would be amazed with the number of tasks excel can sort out within minutes by just clicking on the mouse.

Excel is a software program created by Microsoft that uses spreadsheets (rows and columns) to sort out numbers and data using formula and functions, it is used all over the world by business organization to solve financial problems within the organization. Apart from all the aforementioned features excel offers programming through Visual Basic for Application (VBA). Excel access data from external sources through Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), graphing and charting capabilities.

The main uses of Excel include:

Accounting
Financial analysis
Task management
Programming
Data management
Time management
Customer relationship management (CRM)
Data entry
Charting and graphing

Other might have different uses for excel but I believe the above listed uses should summarize and give you a pretty good idea of what excel is used for.

Every single version of excel and other spreadsheet software program can store many pages in a single computer file. The computer file is called a workbook and every single page in the workbook is a called worksheet.

Read more... https://ahbatan.com/learn-excel-from-beginners-to-advanced-level/

Also, if you would prefer a one on one master class, I in conjunction with Tao Global Technologies will be holding a one week master class in Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria.

Follow my Facebook page to stay updated as I drop daily tutorials
https://www.facebook.com/tobi.abatan1

Apply through --- type ( bit dot ly/profexcel) on your phone browser to apply for the one week master class.

You can message me on WhatsApp-08180983173
See details below

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Well-researched Estate Management Project Topics And Materials. / Learn From Tableau In Abuja From Certified Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.