Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour (7329 Views)

Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos / Bbnaija’s Ceec Pre-wedding Pictures With Actor, Mawuli Gavor *leaked / Mawuli Younggod Involved In Accident, Dissappears From The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by ahimedua: 4:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Cynthia Nwadiora AKA Ceec sparkled off dating rumours with dark and handsome, Nollywood actor, Mawuli Gavor after she posted suggestive photos and video on her Instagram page where she shared passionate kiss with the actor.

Although Cynthia Nwadiora’s caption didn’t indicate that they were having any form of relationship but the kissing part made her fans curious and eager to know what’s really going on with the duo.

Spartans who are set of Cynthia Nwadiora AKA Ceec’s fans are eager to know the proposed Asoebi colour for her wedding. SleekGist reports.

“The second slide… What colour is the Asoebi? Blue and Ash, I guess” asked a concerned fan.

Captioning the photos she wrote

‘ ‘If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice’ This has been the constant in my head for the past few months. Enterpreneurship is a long and hard journey, one that has almost caused me to throw in the towel many times but here we are and this feeling of fulfillment is beyond worth it. We did Season 1 with our sweat, tears and money and we have done Season 2 with even more of the above. I am so thankful for all who contributed to this, I didn’t think I would be able to continue but I am so glad I did. Cegar, Season 2 is here and I hope you love it as much as I do. We are here and we are not stopping anytime soon!Happy New Month and Happy Shopping!Love, Cee-C,” she captioned the photos she shared.

See video and more photos here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/ceecs-fans-ask-for-asoebi-colour-as-she-shares-passionate-kiss-with-mawuli-gavor-photos/

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by betterpikinn: 4:53am On Mar 02, 2020
For a girl with no manners and a fûckboy,
IT WILL ONLY END IN TEARS undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by dangotesmummy: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2020
betterpikinn:
bad belle... painment

For you to see another person happy and it gets you so pained and bitter means you're a narcissist.its not normal.stop this masochistic tendencies..... anyway oyinbos has said it all misery loves company

Tuehhhh... Monday morning see useless talk Mr manners

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Fizzymike1(m): 6:05am On Mar 02, 2020
So waiting concern my concern for inside their concern.
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by donbachi(m): 6:07am On Mar 02, 2020
na e make she go hold back her breathing like dat...abeg make she breath oo...na so I kiss one girl dat year,she no wan breath...wen she come breath I wished never to kiss again...very badbreathe.
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by itsme01: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2020
stuborn girl, no wonder Peruzzi dey rant

3 Likes

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by lonelydora: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2020
To each man his own.
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by segebase(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2020
I guess news can cure cuoronavirus

1 Like

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2020
It's either a movie or a TV series.

4 Likes

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Okogopo: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
stuborn girl, no wonder Peruzzi dey rant
[/s]
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Mannygoulding(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Till yawa gas nd dy begin rant. I'm still watchin
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by betterpikinn: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2020
dangotesmummy:
bad belle... painment

For you to see another person happy and it gets you so pained and bitter means you're a narcissist.its not normal.stop this masochistic tendencies..... anyway oyinbos has said it all misery loves company

Tuehhhh... Monday morning see useless talk Mr manners
Joblessness

Go fk yourself!

1 Like

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Nelly21: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2020
It's for HER gymwear line. Obviously, this particular outfit is to appeal to couples and those who want to take pre wedding pictures and that is a HUGE market. There are other outfits available on her website that are suited for our Nigerian weather

PS.I wonder why some Nigerians don't bother to read accompanying posts to pictures. They just form their own stories and go with it for the sole purpose of having a ground to insult someone they don't like.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by LoveFayfay(f): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Yeyebrity and their foolishness is like 5 and 6 Mtcheeew
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Gadafii: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
betterpikinn:
[/s]painment
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2020
I thought she's dating Peruzzi, take all this celebrities serious at your own risk
Awon were.....Aso ebi ko,Aso egbe ni!!!!
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by NwaBoy: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Na wa oh. Nothing Musa no go see for gate grin grin

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by victorian(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
She no waste time cheesy

No wonder Peruzzi is pained lol

When media was carrying news that he was fucvkin Chioma behind Davido's back he didn't even deny it to save his relationship with Cee Cee. He kept mute and was posting his pics with Chioma playing in a garage.

Maybe he thought Cee Cee will be at one corner be crying her eyes out lol

Not knowing that when u have a Fine babe, there are other guys waiting, praying and crying to take her from u. Lol

Cee Cee carry go!

tongue

1 Like

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by dangotesmummy: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
betterpikinn:

Joblessness

Go fk yourself!
e pain am e wan cry. you get job na im you dey lament for people wey dey kiss.oniranu tongue

Uselesspikinn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by rapboss(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:
na e make she go hold back her breathing like dat...abeg make she breath oo...na so I kiss one girl dat year,she no wan breath...wen she come breath I wished never to kiss again...very badbreathe.

So, people get bad breathe

I no know o
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by rapboss(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
donbachi:

So, people get bad breathe

I no know o
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by betterpikinn: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
dangotesmummy:
e pain am e wan cry. you get job na im you dey lament for people wey dey kiss.oniranu tongue

Uselesspikinn
wayray nie wayray
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by dangotesmummy: 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
betterpikinn:

wayray nie wayray
werey no wona.okalara grin

Oro na dun,ofeke grin
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by PureGoldh(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Congratulations in addy...e remain make Dem tie the knot too
Re: Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour by Randy100: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
It will still end bitterly.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Why Does Tiwa Save New Born Baby Looks So Much Like Davido? / “Marry!! See What It Has Caused” Adekunle Gold React As Simi Wears His New Shirt / Strange But True: Weird Mc Wears Head Gear During Sister's Wedding:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.