Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) (29399 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Kulvas: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir, grow in Grace.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
xreal:
Topic says 78, while content says 73.

Whichever, Happy Birthday sir.

Na you dey talk am so because me Nor see anything like that

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by skyp(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by PureGoldh(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday to him...more grace and anointing
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Sundaycomputer: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Andhominem: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O... smiley
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by anonimi: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2020
wildernessVoice:
Congratulations to my father in The lord.
I wish my Daddy strength and overflowing anointing in Jesus name.
Happy Birthday sir.

Were you in your daddy's car when he drove 300 kms on an empty tank?

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by anonimi: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2020
iamjohnvick:
Happy Birthday daddy, your life is a legacy to live by

What is the legacy and how has it benefited mankind in his hometown, state, region etc?

Matthew 7 KJV

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by talk2eshin(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday real Man of God. God will never forsake you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by scokoro: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder why people talk ill of a man of God like this. If you don't see anything that God has done in this man's life, check out his age. At 78 most men become senile and unsettled health-wise (he doesn't even read with glasses and his teeth still complete). The only way you can get to this man's age and enjoy his grace is to ask God to forgive and learn to thank GOD for things given to others.
My father, my father, anything I have done as a youth that would impact my life negatively, please forgive me IJN - Amen
My father, my father, I desire double portion of E. A Adeboye's anointing IJN - Amen!
I command every power pushing me against my destiny to receive the fire of God and die IJN - Amen
Every arrow targeted at my father's house, I command it to backfire IJN -Amen
Witchcraft spirit operating in my life, I command you to catch fire this day IJN -Amen
Familiar spirit in my dreams, I command you to be roasted by fire IJN - Amen
Evil voice shouting my name in the night, I command you to shut up and die IJN - Amen
Serpentine spirit swallowing my blessing, I command you to be roasted by fire IJN - Amen
Evil friend/sibling/colleague distracting me from following Godly direction, I put an end to your way IJN - Amen
Say this every day, come and thank God for extraordinary breakthrough.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Tummy247: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday my dearly beloved Daddy in the Lord, more strength & anointing In Jesus Mighty Name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Hypnotise: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday man of God
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by kunletexs: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Seebrian(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Joyful Birthday Sir. More anointing to effortlessly.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Seebrian(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Joyful Birthday Sir. More anointing to function effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Immaculate090: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday sir, I use this moment to seek for double of your annointing, grace and power to overcome all obstacles in this world and after

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Onyi22(f): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday sir, I celebrate the grace of God upon ur life

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by soleexx(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir... I'm Blessed
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by phemy36(m): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2020
seunlayi:
Nice short... The man that sold pmb/oshinbajo to us
Happy birthday our father in the Lord. Age with sufficient grace sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by anasbeaut(f): 8:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday sir, thank you for being a blessing to our generation.

Please see signature
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by ImDStar: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday Daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by calabaman(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday Daddy
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by fatymore(f): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir.

With love from Teemah_beddings and more
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by farem: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2020
xreal:
Topic says 78, while content says 73.

Whichever, Happy Birthday sir.

Very good observation of always seeing the dark side of events!

Most of the write ups were lifted verbatim from the past editions without careful editing to meet the current reality.

Baba Adeboye is 78!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Joefat: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2020
HBD Dad, heaven bless your new age, more power, strength..
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by JAPSONIC: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2020
I want to wish my daddy in the Lord a blast. I pray that the oil on you shall keep increasing.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2020
78 and going strong

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Dannyxy(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Daddy happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by crowther15(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday to you Daddy, God will continue to refresh His oil upon you Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by knowhowk: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday to a Great Man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Hargbo(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
seunlayi:
Nice short... The man that sold pmb/oshinbajo to us
how much did you pay him
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday Sir!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.