Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) (29396 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Notime5656(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Sir, I'm glad to know that you are my birthday mate. Happy birthday to all of us celebrating today. May the good Lord continue to bless and strengthen us.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by xyz123456: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2020
fxdee:
and why couldn't you do it too? are you not a human being like him?..or is he your creator?..always want to put blame on others..
At least, I dont know the future and dont deceive people that I know the future unlike him. I am not a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by yinkus6750(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Daddy G O.
A blessing to our generation.
God keep you alive for us, more anointing and grace upon your life and ministry.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Triumphant99(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday, Daddy.

It is a privilege and a honour to call you 'Daddy'.

As the LORD liveth, before whom you stand, you shall finish strong and finish well.

God bless you, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Emekadollars(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2020
You are a great voice sir. May God pour fresh anointing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIGHTY MAN.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Esofruits(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
My daddy, and Father sent by the Most High Father of fatherless,
HAPPY LONGLIFE BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR

MORE ANOINTING
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by festus2001: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birth day sir.
My church.
God bless daddy G. O, God bless all pastors in Nigeria, God bless all Christians and God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by ericmor: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2020
HBD to daddy G.O of the rccg pastor E. Adeboye. God will continue to strengthening you sir. Remain bless
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Bidex222(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday Daddy G.O, I pray for more anointing sir.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday sir! I will never forget the supernatural encounter I had at the camp with oil anointed by you!

That started a new beginning for me....

More anointing sir for greater works.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by duchess854: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
May God continue to give you good health and long life sir... Happy birthday sir, more grace sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
xreal:

It was edited.

I also edited mine.

Then who saw you editing it?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday God's general. More annoiting and may you finish well in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday, well done for scamming people for so many decades.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
Wat has he done wrong.

He is perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains. He is therefore, a robber.

Anyone who comes in by any other way except through the door is a thief.

Anyone who says tithing is another way to make heaven is nothing but a thief.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
TemmyT002:

Repent for what na?
Did he steal your wife?

He is perverting the gospel. He must repent or spend eternity separated from the Love of the Father.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

He is perverting the gospel. He must repent or spend eternity separated from the Love of the Father.

How can someone who is a blessing to millions of people be perverting the gospel?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
TemmyT002:

How can someone who is a blessing to millions of people be perverting the gospel?

It depends on how you define blessing
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Jesuyinka01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

He is perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains. He is therefore, a robber.

Anyone who comes in by any other way except through the door is a thief.

Anyone who says tithing is another way to make heaven is nothing but a thief.
den does it affect u? U re just like dat devilish daddy freeze....... If u cant pay tithe dats ur own case na... Shebi we will c d reward....
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Jtayor(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
The God's Mouth piece of our generation. I thank God for everything that concerns you Daddy. On behalf of my family & d entire RCCG PEACE HOUSE PARISH, ROSE OF SHARON ZONE, LP 31, I say HAPPY GLORIOUS BIRTHDAY to u daddy (Grandpa, Pastor of Pastors, Pastor to Bishops, Pastor to God's Generals, Pastor to President of Nations, The Uncommon Man of God, Humble to d core etc. Long life & prosperity in all good thgs that pertains to life & godliness. U will finish/end well & strong. Next Year shall be Greater dan this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

It depends on how you define blessing

Hmm
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
den does it affect u? U re just like dat devilish daddy freeze....... If u cant pay tithe dats ur own case na... Shebi we will c d reward....

How does it concern me? What type of ignorant question is that?

When people were buying and selling and ripping each other off in the temple, did Jesus not whip them? Why didn't He mind His business?

So, don't expect me to mind my business when wolves in sheep's clothing pervert the gospel of my Lord and Savior.

It is the task of every Christian to safeguard the Word from false teachers. That was why we were left the Holy Spirit to teach us so that people like Adeboye will not succeed with their greed.

Every responsible Christian must make it his concern to speak against false teachings. In that way, we will be saving millions from taking the broad road that leads to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
farem:
Celebrating Daddy G.O, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye @78

Longer life and more God's blessings my beloved spiritual father.

Kindly Drop your Birthday Messages and Prayers for Daddy G.O on the occasion of his 78th Birthday Celebration.
God Bless you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9NkDaNlzRx/?igshid=6pt7zmkfmq87
Happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by xreal: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Isoduwa:

Then who saw you editing it?

Thought I was having a conversation with a sane mind. I'ld pass.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
xreal:

Thought I was having a conversation with a sane mind. I'ld pass.

Who were were with you when having your thought?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by maryalloy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday Daddy GO wishing you all the best in life sir
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by somtookeke(m): 4:05am On Mar 03, 2020

(RELIGION)
Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/buhari-celebrates-pastor-adeboye-at-78.html

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by babsthegreat: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Happy birthday Pastor Adeboye longlife and prosperity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG / Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.