Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld (526 Views)

Catholic Bishop Of Gboko Visits 100 Years Old Mother Of Late Fr. Moti (photos) / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by faith2kool(f): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2020
A 32 year old woman, Joy Amadi has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command over the death of her 3 year old daughter Praise Amadi.

Praise was said to have celebrated her years birthday over the weekend before she was pushed to death by her mother.

The suspect’s 5 year old son Ezekiel, ran out to call their dad after praise started bleeding .

The suspect confessed to the crime “ it wasn’t intentional, i only pushed her away because she was disturbing the programme i was watching, i never knew she would fall so hard to hit her head on the wall.

She came asking for more water after i already gave her twice, but I refused and she started crying, then i pushed her small.

1 Share

Re: A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by SenorFax(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2020
Women and that stupid show called Zeeworld

All for the fine boys and impossible fairy tales

2 Likes

Re: A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2020
Iya oshi undecided. The way most of our women get engrossed with Zeeworld and starnovela is unbelievable. Once they get hooked to the tv, to prepare meals for the family becomes an issue. Anyone who crosses their view or interrupts them by switching to another channel should be ready for an attack. They should know that the actors have made their money already and they're the ones losing out in family values.

Who's at a loss now...the zeewold actors who have raked-in millions of USD or the woman?
Re: A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by Ladylite: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2020
So this woman now is going to jail and the zee world stars don't even know her
Re: A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by PlayerMeji: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Source?
Re: A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2020
What is wrong with all this bloggers? I can volunteer for a year to make sure that y'all are behind bars.

1 Like

Re: A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by Perfecttouchade: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Can u just imagine what Indian film don cause... wetin Dem dey gain for that zee world wey be sey na slowpoke movies Dem dey act
Re: A 32 Year Old Mother Killed Her Child Because Of Zeeworld by nrexzy: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2020
Fake news cos that picture of the lady isn't joy amadi..... But princess who allegedly killed her husband

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ejike Onuogu Foundation Comes To Rescue Of Onitsha With Palliative Measures / The Bush Meat My Neighbor Killed In Our Compound / CLO Writes Open Letter To The Police IG Challenging The Massacre Of 7 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.