Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" (60453 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by OlawaleBammie: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

Have a girlfriend now, she will need your help tomorrow.

, No, i disagree

u should say...HAVE A GIRLFRIENDS NOW, SOCIETY AND POST MIGHT NOT ALLOW U TO DO SO TOMORROW AND U WOULD B REGRETTING IT.

LET ONE AUDIO PASTOR COME TELL ME SOMETHING

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by sammysmiles(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2020
H
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by yvelchstores(f): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday to this special man of God. More grace to hit 100years Sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by eyizlive(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2020
That explains the "G" before the O... Daddy "GO"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by OlawaleBammie: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Laslas all of us na bird of same feather flocking around.

Na so i hear say mama tope self get piking out of wedlock before she blow.

ok na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by kelvinhilton(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday to this patriarch of Faith, may God continue to increase you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2020
lyriclekidd:
Lie lie wey the video of the lame child walking??

It's not bad for you not to believe in miracle. Sure you will when you need one

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Ghg
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by segebase(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Daddy g.o ex
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Thegoodone13(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by StreetFight: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

Omo k'omo ni eleye.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by IsaacRocks(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
lyriclekidd:
you guys on nairaland are Thomas never believing anything.
May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by proff010: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
He has been an inspiration to millions of people home and abroad.Happy birthday sir may God bless your new age.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by bimgo: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
HBD sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Adeboye is a bitch ass fake Nigggaaar, he always advised his members not to have girlfriends meanwhile he had been enjoying his girlfriend's warm pussy during his youth before getting married to his wife
Are you done?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Imagine a tall Man/ photographer grin
Nothing do you sir
Work of God continues undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by pmoye(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by ednut1(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2020
fake miracle don tey

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by NigeriaBam: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by solmus: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2020
grin

the woman sef shock say this player fit pray make god answer.. lol, well if Solomon can be a prophet of God Adeboye is a learner

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by festus2001: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birth day sir. God bless you and long life and prosperity.
My church (RCCG).
GOD BLESS ALL CHURCH IN NIGERIA AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by akee01(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
U are nothing but tissue paper that ur name implies

TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Adeboye is a bitch ass fake Nigggaaar, he always advised his members not to have girlfriends meanwhile he had been enjoying his girlfriend's warm pussy during his youth before getting married to his wife

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Jesuyinka01(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2020
Devil has dominate ur mind...Beware!!!
lyriclekidd:
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by djbenzino(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

clown
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by IprintMONEY: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2020
so this bastard scammer was even keeping girlfriends?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Jabioro: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2020
If you're too holy and self righteousness God will not call you If you're too sinful you will miss him and if you're too sinless Jesus would have nothing to do with you.Be liberal, faithful and know him as Lord and savior,go to him as you're..and he
shall accepted you,make you whole and Holy..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by mkoabiola: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2020
The story get K leg sha.

So papa adeboye don chop enough pussy with numerous babes bf God called him.

Wonderful
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Mires: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2020
reynalroddy:
there is nothing God cant do..nothing he cannot change and nothing he cannot turnaround.To God be the glory.

That's why it's written in Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing shall be impossible"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Wow check below! See the army of nairalanders reading this...I realized something about the kind of stories that attract Nairalanders lolzz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by anochuko01(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Eggshells:
Daddy daddy!!
Baby Baby,
See me here embarassed
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Neduisaac: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday and many more good years ahead. Age gracefully.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by justtee42k: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
God change my life for good..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.