Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" (60452 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Fanatical(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
The headmaster was once a student

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by anochuko01(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Eggshells:

Lol...who know you.
I'm referring to my daddy in the Lord.
Lemme be your E-Daddy tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by juniorstar(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Riele:
Second Moral Of The Story :-
There's no such thing as Okafor's Law
don't be received. its d guy dat is d rate determining step
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

Have a girlfriend now, she will need your help tomorrow.

May the Lord forgive you

And bless your soul.

Amen

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Civiliancornel: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

Lolz bomb de ur head
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
anochuko01:

Baby Baby,
See me here embarassed

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Myself2(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

grin grin grin

What an interesting line of thought
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by toycom001(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
We want to say thanks a lot to all those who placed orders for either dried nor powder (ground) locust beans / Iru / dawadawa last week. We hope you enjoyed it.
Lagos, oyo, osun, kware, warri (dem no dey carry last).
And for those that made inquiries, we are looking forward to working with you.
Abuja, Port Harcourt, Delta.
Interested to be a retainer, wholesale, distributor. Contact us on WhatsApp or give us a call.
@JosidelAkfuntIru
On Instagram and Facebook.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Elxandre(m): 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
So you enjoyed the best of both worlds sir. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by mystiquerebirth(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
The problem of this forum is knowing that so many comments here are by bored teenagers trying to excite themselves with annoying comments.

lyriclekidd:
Lie lie wey the video of the lame child walking??
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by afilaka(f): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Adeboye is a bitch ass fake Nigggaaar, he always advised his members not to have girlfriends meanwhile he had been enjoying his girlfriend's warm pussy during his youth before getting married to his wife

God, how can some1 be this foolish,dull and stupid at the same time?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by afilaka(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sincerely, the number of bad,stupid,dull,senseless,tribalistic,uneducated,uncultured,foolish people i have seen on this nairaland is more that the number i have seen physically. I might just have to quit coming here cos it is getting worst, With the mindset of most people on this forum,Nigeria can nt go anywhere,i blame most people's parent,they ar the reason you lack proper training.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Corrections: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sweeetheart:
Things like “Ahh, whoa! What am I looking at? Where has this sun been hidden? I have never seen this sunshine before. Do you mind if I record you?

thanks for giving me another line of wooing Pa adeboye

I was wondering why people commenting never saw this beautiful piece?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Samakus(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
lasisi69:
or, might actually be his alternate account...

Probably

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by wingmanIII: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

Haha haha. You are irredeemable!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

Imagine what you learnt.
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

I would rather say the Moral of the story is: God can use anyone, it doesn’t matter how far you have gone into sin or the nature of sin you have committed , he loves you and is ready to save you.
Once you are saved , he can use you.

In case this is your story, make a U-turn today, come to Jesus, be saved , he can use you too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Slimsly100(f): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
reynalroddy:
there is nothing God cant do..nothing he cannot change and nothing he cannot turnaround.To God be the glory.

.......he is able, great and mighty God, I put my trust in Him, He is able Yahweh!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
lyriclekidd:
Lie lie wey the video of the lame child walking??

Just imagine , you are talking of the lame walking when countless dead have bee raised, countless barren women have received their children, numerous people have received new organs, Cancer patients got healed, the blind recovered their sights ,the paralytic became whole.

We are talking of a Big God working through one of his anointed generals on earth.
God’s general can be anyone irrespective of name, sex, tribe, skin color, title, academic qualifications etc

Don’t doubt God my friend.

May he visit you and show you his mercy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Ayt27(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Wow check below! See the army of nairalanders reading this...I realized something about the kind of stories that attract Nairalanders lolzz

I think deep down we ALL want to be used by God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Legendguru: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by ogbu80(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Adeboye is a bitch ass fake Nigggaaar, he always advised his members not to have girlfriends meanwhile he had been enjoying his girlfriend's warm pussy during his youth before getting married to his wife
you are mad lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by seunfape(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Flex world a bit then turn burn again
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" by Gruesome: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Davash222:
Moral of the story;

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.