Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

‘it Will Be Difficult Meeting A Partner Indoors’ – Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘it Will Be Difficult Meeting A Partner Indoors’ – Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies (411 Views)

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘it Will Be Difficult Meeting A Partner Indoors’ – Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies by GistCandy(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Toke Makinwa recently advised single ladies to go out often as it could be difficult getting a partner indoors

Toke Makinwa revealed this in a short video shoot dedicated to women who don’t go out to socialize but expect to meet a partner.

A snippet from the video;
“This video is to shade myself and anyone on this table. I’m just going to say it as it is. Husband is not going to fly inside the roof to find you. Dates are not going to come knocking on our doors. “You know we keep saying, how am I going to meet people including myself ill be forced to say ‘oh I don’t meet anyone that because I’m single’ that’s not to say that I may really searching but a girl can go to a date, go to the cinema, go dancing, meet someone that she likes.

We are always saying we don’t meet people but we don’t go out, myself included on this table. When a guy says ‘what are you doing later?’ I find like ten reasons not to go out… let’s change for the better, how are we going to meet people, this is 2020,” she said.

No doubt, Toke Makinwa is known for her constant controversial statements and advice.

The last time she aired a controversial statement that got everyone talking was a few months ago when she shared a photo of herself claiming her ‘camel toe’ is more popular than she is.

Visit the link below to watch the video;
https://gistcandy.com/it-will-be-difficult-meeting-a-partner-indoor-toke-makinwa-advises-single-ladies/

(1) (Reply)

Water Don Pass Garry See Shakara / Sadio Mane Donates £41,000 To Senegal IN Fighting Against Corona Virus / Nigeria’s Coronavirus Patients Now 44 As NCDC Confirms 2 New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.