Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Where Is The World Actually Leading To - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Is The World Actually Leading To (198 Views)

Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage Urgently Needed / How A 17 Year Old Programmer Became A Front-end Engineer At A Leading IT Company / Leading NEBOSH Accredited Training Center In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The World Actually Leading To by Klvn9: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Do you know why the northerners are actually in control here in Nigeria, it's simply. Because they might seem not to know anything, but they know more than you think, they know how to analyze a business, and invest in it, they might not be 100% educated but they know how to spend their money wisely. Others can do the brain work, all they need is an idea of how their returns get to them.

Look at the oil sector, they control it massively, go into mineral resources, you find them there first, why wouldn't they be at the top in politics, when others are busy calling every business a scam, they start early and reach the top before any one else and let the brains do the main work, while their money dose the background work, that is major investment.

Now something new has come to stay, it's the NEW LINE OF E-COMMERCE. an it's sweeping pass AFRICA to all nations of the world, Ghanaians were the first to accept this new concept, Cameron is following gradually, this new concept came to Nigeria last year it was taken to the west (Lagos and Ibadan) south(Delta State, rivers etc) and east (enugu, anambra etc.) But because of the old tactics of how online businesses have ended up has scam, 95% rejected this new concept. It was taken to kaduna, 3 months ago now it has spread to other states in the north like Jos, Kano, and Katina. I was speaking with one of my northern friends some days back and she told me of how he earns N53,000 every 10days and withdraws $2,500 every month after one month of joining this great revolution.

What is this concept all about, it's called SIARUI MALL, and it operates a system called the new retail concept that earns you money without referrals every 10days immediately after you join.

Remember this was how digital coins came into existence many were calling it scam, until it finally grew and slammed reality on the faces of every one who were against it. In my opinion this is another opportunity to rise to glory fame and wealth if only we could begin to see possibilities I can only but imagine how much I would be earning in a few months from now because in a month I already made back my capital with out referrals, this is what you can call investment.

(1) (Reply)

Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited Receuitments 2020 / Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum / Why Building Rapport With Clients Is Important For Real Estate Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.