Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo (910 Views)

Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Emmanuel Dennis Trolled Real Madrid By Celebrating His Goal Like Ronaldo / Liverpool And Fans Celebrate (4 - 0) Win Against Barcelona (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo by solbase10(m): 11:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Vinicius Junior has revealed the reason why he celebrated his goal against Barcelona like Real Madrid legend Cristiano Ronaldo, in Sunday’s El Clasico win at the Santiago Bernabeu, Completesports.com reports.

Vinicius opened scoring for Madrid after running on to Toni Kroos’ pass before his effort which deflected off Gerard Pique beat a stranded Marc Andre Ter Stegen.

The Brazilian then proceeded to celebrate the goal just like Ronaldo always does when he scores a goal.

“He (Cristiano Ronaldo) came into the dressing room at halftime to support the team and give us moral support. That’s why I celebrated like him. He’s a winner in & out of the pitch,” Vinicius was quoted after the match.

Madrid doubled their lead in the 92nd minute through substitute Mariano Diaz who sped past Samuel Umtiti and managed to squeeze the ball into the net.

The win took Madrid to 56 points, just one point ahead of Barcelona.

Log on to www.completesports.com to read more interesting news like this. @completesportsnigeria @Completesports #breakingnews #sports #news ##sportsnews #elclassico #football #footballnews
Re: Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo by gtrader: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmm... So it was Ronaldo that gave them the courage cos I wondered how the table turned in second half and Madrid players became too fast.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo by Inferno001(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ronaldo still has the kinda motivation and inspiration on people that messi can only dream of...messi is a fantastic player but he doesn't have the ability to motivate a team...he can single handedly win you games but he can't motivate the team when they're down...their triumph over PSG years ago was possible because neymar turned up for them...Ronaldo is the GOAT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo by Mateen1000: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Inferno001:
Ronaldo still has the kinda motivation and inspiration on people that messi can only dream of...messi is a fantastic player but he doesn't have the ability to motivate a team...he can single handedly win you games but he can't motivate the team when they're down...their triumph over PSG years ago was possible because neymar turned up for them...Ronaldo is the GOAT!!!!
Yes Cr7 is the GOAT in motivating a team
But As a Footballer, Messi is the Greatest of all time.
Re: Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo by Inferno001(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mateen1000:

Yes Cr7 is the GOAT in motivating a team
But As a Footballer, Messi is the Greatest of all time.

I won't argue on your choice because it won't end...you have your preference for messi and I have mine for Ronaldo..they're special in their own ways and that's that..but Ronaldo sha is the GOAT for me...
Re: Vinicius: Why I Celebrated My El Clasico Goal Against Barcelona Like Ronaldo by Mateen1000: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Inferno001:

I won't argue on your choice because it won't end...you have your preference for messi and I have mine for Ronaldo..they're special in their own ways and that's that..but Ronaldo sha is the GOAT for me...
Its all good, I respect ur opinion and choice

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Manchester City Vs Arsenal 3-0 All Goals & Highlights / Mourinho Named Best Coach Of The Century (2000-2020) / Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.