Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... (903 Views)

John Ogu Angrily Replies Fan Who Said He Should Quit Social Media. / I Quit Football To Concentrate On My “berbeque And Beer” / Hull City Ryan Mason May Have To Quit Football After Collision With Gary Cahill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by Bigredmachine: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
So it all started way back in 2015... Though before then I was a football lover... I have heard people talk about getting right the outcome of football matches and then betting on the outcome to win money, all these enticement never moved me a bit to go into gambling... So sometimes in 2015 I never knew how it all started, I open a then surebet account to try what people are saying, I think I lost many times than I won... I quited briefly... Over a year after quitting, so many evil spirit gathered to encourage me to go back in 2018 (telling me how I could make so much money) funny enough the first game I played with 1,000 naira to win 36k entered (it was all a combination of over 1,5 & 2,5... I was so happy with myself and the evil spirit that said to me I could be a millionaire playing simple safe and sure games ... I continued playing till I lost all 36k and even lost an additional 5,000 naira I deposited again... All this is the only ones I could remember in 2018 alone... Now we are in 2021 the trend never stopped, sometimes I win sometimes I lose... Truth be told the loss to win % is like 97:3%... I have monitored so many football matches and I can't still understand how they fix their match... I have seen over 1,5 match with 1.11 odds record just 1 goal, I have seen also teams reduced to 10 men winning the opposite team with 11 men... Mostly all against my tickets... So this morning at the restart of club football I have kept aside a 20k to stake on 2 odds to double the money, I searched all through the games to see which ones I could select... My initial selection contained chelsea to win... But something happened and my deposit did not work, shortly after I saw chelsea score I was like why did my deposit fail (saying to my self see sure game don dey play) next thing chelsea saw red... (I said to myself this red means nothing most times red carded teams go ahead and score more goals and win, as I have always seen in most cases)

seeing what happened after the red card to chelsea, at this point I was happy my deposit failed, (if not by now I would have been gnashing my teeth for lost 20k)

I selected another games which included madrid, napoli to win... I gently put 1,350 to win 4k plus

Napoli was on the verge of doing a chelsea... (I almost cursed the day i thought I could be a millionaire through gambling)... The outcome of chelsea has just confirmed to me that I can never and nobody can ever beat the bookies...

They are good in fixing games... Gambling certainly is not the way out of poverty, and for those still out there staking thinking one day ur hustle will pay, forget it that day has not been crated and will never be created in as much as match fixing is real...

More shocking result still to come... And many people ticket go cut

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by shamsin6300(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
I love it when people's ticket cut, ewo who stone me?
Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
OK
Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by bestpunterever: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bigredmachine:
So it all started way back in 2015... Though before then I was a football lover... I have heard people talk about getting right the outcome of football matches and then betting on the outcome to win money, all these enticement never moved me a bit to go into gambling... So sometimes in 2015 I never knew how it all started, I open a then surebet account to try what people are saying, I think I lost many times than I won... I quited briefly... Over a year after quitting, so many evil spirit gathered to encourage me to go back in 2018 (telling me how I could make so much money) funny enough the first game I played with 1,000 naira to win 36k entered (it was all a combination of over 1,5 & 2,5... I was so happy with myself and the evil spirit that said to me I could be a millionaire playing simple safe and sure games ... I continued playing till I lost all 36k and even lost an additional 5,000 naira I deposited again... All this is the only ones I could remember in 2018 alone... Now we are in 2021 the trend never stopped, sometimes I win sometimes I lose... Truth be told the loss to win % is like 97:3%... I have monitored so many football matches and I can't still understand how they fix their match... I have seen over 1,5 match with 1.11 odds record just 1 goal, I have seen also teams reduced to 10 men winning the opposite team with 11 men... Mostly all against my tickets... So this morning at the restart of club football I have kept aside a 20k to stake on 2 odds to double the money, I searched all through the games to see which ones I could select... My initial selection contained chelsea to win... But something happened and my deposit did not work, shortly after I saw chelsea score I was like why did my deposit fail (saying to my self see sure game don dey play) next thing chelsea saw red... (I said to myself this red means nothing most times red carded teams go ahead and score more goals and win, as I have always seen in most cases)

seeing what happened after the red card to chelsea, at this point I was happy my deposit failed, (if not by now I would have been gnashing my teeth for lost 20k)

I selected another games which included madrid, napoli to win... I gently put 1,350 to win 4k plus

Napoli was on the verge of doing a chelsea... (I almost cursed the day i thought I could be a millionaire through gambling)... The outcome of chelsea has just confirmed to me that I can never and nobody can ever beat the bookies...

They are good in fixing games... Gambling certainly is not the way out of poverty, and for those still out there staking thinking one day ur hustle will pay, forget it that day has not been crated and will never be created in as much as match fixing is real...

More shocking result still to come... And many people ticket go cut
sport bet is a pipe dream for some set.
Everything has been programmed to favour bookies, bookies will always win because the odds have been set to favour them even before the game.
Team A Vs Team B, which team will kick off the ball?
the chance is 50/50 but the odds will be 1.85/1.85 which means the odds is not 50/50, this simply means if ADE stake on any of the team he can never make a profit equal to the chance of the outcome.
only 2% of bettors make money from sport bet and these are what they do:
1) spot value bet, which is very hard to spot and also scarce.
2) then stay way from snake ticket (long ticket) don't have more than 3 selection in a single ticket.
3) don't ever stake on small small odds like 1.1 something never worth it.
4) focus on a teams character e:g Arsenal is a losser against well composed opponents, shelfield is a losser and receives nothing less than 2 yellow cards in a match, west brom is a losser or a drawer Team forget about 2day match, the last time they won a match before today was some months ago, Nigeria league home teams winning characters, Man city, Bayern, sporting Rangers must win characters, Leeds United like always like to play over corners.
5) don't play everyday because value bet are scarce, only play when you see the team that suit you.
6) use a reputable bookie because when you start winning consistently, they will frustrate you or refuse your bet.
7) have a good money management like don't stake all your bankroll at once

bottom line get another job don't depend on a sport bet.

I'm not parfect but today alone Arsenal, mancity, Leeds gave me joy as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by Igbojihadist: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2021
boss good morning i need ur help
Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by Igbojihadist: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=bestpunterever post=100465312]sport bet is a pipe dream for some set.
Everything has been programmed to favour bookies, bookies will always win because the odds have been set to favour them even before the game.
the chance is 50/50 but the odds will be 1.85/1.85 which means the odds is not 50/50, this simply means if ADE stake on any of the team he can never make a profit equal to the chance of the outcome.
2) then stay way from snake ticket (long ticket) don't have more than 3 selection in a single ticket.
4) focus on a teams character e:g Arsenal is a losser against well composed opponents, boss good morning pls i need your help please on this
Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by Bigredmachine: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2021
bestpunterever:
sport bet is a pipe dream for some set.
4) focus on a teams character e:g Arsenal is a losser against well composed opponents, shelfield is a losser and receives nothing less than 2 yellow cards in a match, west brom is a losser or a drawer Team forget about 2day match, the last time they won a match before today was some months ago, Nigeria league home teams winning characters, Man city, Bayern, sporting Rangers must win characters, Leeds United like always like to play over corners.
5) don't play everyday because value bet are scarce, only play when you see the team that suit you.
6) use a reputable bookie because when you start winning consistently, they will frustrate you or refuse your bet.
7) have a good money management like don't stake all your bankroll at once

bottom line get another job don't depend on a sport bet.

I'm not parfect but today alone Arsenal, mancity, Leeds gave me joy as usual.

There's no careful method I have not adopted before including yours, my point is... No game is sure or safe to gamble on... A team can be playing over 2,5 consistently but the day u stake them, u hardly see one goal in the match,
Chelsea has been on a fine form for so long, playing at home to west brom, no body would have seen that heavy defeat coming... Only those who played over 2,5 would eventually be happy but who knows if another team did not cut their ticket... You lose more than u win simple

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by bestpunterever: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:

There's no careful method I have not adopted before including yours, my point is... No game is sure or safe to gamble on... A team can be playing over 2,5 consistently but the day u stake them, u hardly see one goal in the match,
Chelsea has been on a fine form for so long, playing at home to west brom, no body would have seen that heavy defeat coming... Only those who played over 2,5 would eventually be happy but who knows if another team did not cut theisr ticket... You lose more than u win simple
fine, no game is sure and safe to gamble on, but must you win all the games? like you said Chelsea has been on a fine form and if you have been staking on them base on their fine form you should be in profit by now despite they lost yesterday, unless you lack a proper bankroll management....
ask your self these questions, how many winning streak had a mancity before losing to man utd?
how many matches have shelfield United won this season?
how many matches have schalke 04 won this season?
must you bet on a Barca, juve, Madrid when you know this season is not theirs?
have you heard about a situation where bookie ban a customer because he always win?
I have been betting since 2013 and i lost a lot of money until the season Leicester won an EPL, do you know how much I made on a Leicester alone, I kept backing them while people kept saying they can't win the league and bookies kept slashing them with 2odds every matches.
anyway I'm not here to argue or giving anybody games, my advice to you is to quit if you are losing and you don't know a way out.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by VicM6: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
bestpunterever:
fine, no game is sure and safe to gamble on, but must you win all the games? like you said Chelsea has been on a fine form and if you have been staking on them base on their fine form you should be in profit by now despite they lost yesterday, unless you lack a proper bankroll management....
ask your self these questions, how many winning streak had a mancity before losing to man utd?
how many matches have shelfield United won this season?
how many matches have schalke 04 won this season?
must you bet on a Barca, juve, Madrid when you know this season is not theirs?
have you heard about a situation where bookie ban a customer because he always win?
I have been betting since 2013 and i lost a lot of money until the season Leicester won an EPL, do you know how much I made on a Leicester alone, I kept backing them while people kept saying they can't win the league and bookies kept slashing them with 2odds every matches.
anyway I'm not here to argue or giving anybody games, my advice to you is to quit if you are losing and you don't know a way out.
i am most suprise with the way bookies do ban customer's bcus they have a format of winning...... so the werey people want mk we dey loose bah.... na God o judge them
Re: Why You Should Quit Football Betting If You Still Do... by kenzysmith: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
wetin bet9ja virtual do me year enh the thing turn me to common begger. my broad u got no problem until u enter virtual bet

(1) (Reply)

Which Popular Game May Likely Destroy People's Ticket Today / All Hail Mourinho / Ghana@50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.