Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Low Cost Ivf - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Low Cost Ivf (316 Views)

Low Cost Ivf / Low Cost Ivf / Low Cost Ivf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Cost Ivf by LifewayMedical: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2020
lifeway medical CENTRE, ABUJA
We are commited to care...

We are running a Low Cost IVF @ N650K

2Cycles for N1.2M
3Cycles for N1.4M

All Inclusive Package

From 1st December, 2019
To 31st March, 2020

You can visit our webiste @ www.lifewaymedicalcentre.com for details

You can as well speak to our fertility doctor directly on 08033145080 | 09013373947

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Cost Ivf by LifewayMedical: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Low Cost Ivf by MonicaMosaka: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2020
My childhood friend that has been trusting God for the fruit of the womb for the past 7years paid for a Single trial IVF with Lifeway medical centre and under went the procedures last year as advice by the MD. To God's glory, she was confirmed pregnant after 2weeks of embryo transfer.

Thanks @Lifewaymedicalcentre_ team for sustaining my friend's marriage
Re: Low Cost Ivf by SocialJustice: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
MonicaMosaka:
My childhood friend that has been trusting God for the fruit of the womb for the past 7years paid for a Single trial IVF with Lifeway medical centre and under went the procedures last year as advice by the MD. To God's glory, she was confirmed pregnant after 2weeks of embryo transfer.

Thank @Lifewaymedicalcentre_ team for sustaining my friend's marriage
The job is not complete until the baby is delivered, the pregnancy can abort at any stage. Anybody wanting to do IVF must be ready to do 2 or more cycles. They may get lucky and have their baby after first try.

I'm happy IVF is becoming cheap. What does PGD cost?

(1) (Reply)

Died "In Plain Sight" Dehydration, Malnutrition & Hypothermia At Immigration / Italy's Government Locks Down The Country To Curb Covid-19 Virus Spread. / Coronavirus:Nigeria has five laboratories with the capacity to test for Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.