Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single (2010 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Annie Idibia Says She Won't Fly Economy Class | VIDEO / 'I Go Love Ooo' - Toke Makinwa Tells Nkechi Blessing As She Gushes Over Lover / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by Emma774: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Toke Makinwa took to her Instastory to serve some advice to her fellow single women and it is centered on "finding a partner".

The media personality who disclosed that she falls into the category of those who rarely go out, stated that women don't get dates and also get married by staying indoors.

Toke Makinwa pledged to go out often, while also revealing that she has always had excuses before now.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUOuKl1oERc

1 Share

Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by NextD18: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Husband remains the highest achievement of a woman. Followed by giving birth to a SON.

It's allowed to get triggered over this if you haven't found one, but it remains the truth.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by donbachi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
only when his money goes missing.
Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by Millenniumlady(f): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
NextD18:
Husband remains the highest achievement of a woman. Followed by giving birth to a SON.

It's allowed to get triggered over this if you haven't found one, but it remains the truth.
While fucking remains the highest achievement of a man undecided

1 Like

Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by NextD18: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You don't need to explain it on my mention because I didn't ask you.

Have a nice day. kiss
Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by Millenniumlady(f): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
NextD18:

You don't need to explain it on my mention because I didn't ask you.

Have a nice day. kiss
This is a public forum so it's my right to quote whoever i want.....and You must respond amicably sad

1 Like

Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by kestolove95(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
She needs husband, eeya
Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by GOFRONT(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
The greatest Laurel of a woman is a Husband...........NwaAmaikpe (2019)

1 Like

Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by abbasajao(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
kestolove95:
She needs husband, eeya

You must be an alfatu with this your signature
Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by goodnewscliff(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
GuesS shes a 9ja feminist grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by Torie8(f): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Now you know...Shebi na you talk say Marriage is not compulsory and its not an achievement.... Mtcheww....
Meanwhile....Search "minister of water resources in Sudan" on Google. Come back and let's laugh grin grin grin
I almost died while laughing � oo[color=][/color] grin > grin
Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by aminusodiq(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
gbenue soun
Re: Husbands Won't Fly Into Our Rooms To Find Us - Toke Makinwa Tells Fellow Single by scoundrel(f): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2020
When body tire she’ll run back to her former husband. Her type talks a lot of big game online but are willing to jump into a second or third wife position.

(1) (Reply)

“why Burna Boy Is Hating On Davido” – May D Reveals / Memories Of A Fine Nigerian Actor: Yemi Solade At 61 Today / Ex Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo Having Fun With His Beauty Queen Wife, Adaez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.