Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pastor Adeboye’s Shocking Confession At 78: ‘I Was A Womaniser’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye’s Shocking Confession At 78: ‘I Was A Womaniser’ (742 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye’s Shocking Confession At 78: ‘I Was A Womaniser’ by TrendingNewsNow: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pastor Adeboye says he used to be a man who engages in numerous casual sexual affairs with women before God ‘arrested’ him to his service. THE WITNESS reports.

https://www.witnessngr.com/pastor-adeboye-clocks-78-shocking-revelations-about-the-redeemed-claergy/

In celebrating his 78th birthday, the general overseer and chairman of governing council of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has made some shocking confessions about his lifestyle before he became a born-again Christian.

In a tribute by Bisi Daniel, journalist, writer, public relations consultant and author of “Stories of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, ‘Daddy GO’, as he is fondly called by his followers was quoted as saying that he was as lustful as every raw young man before he ‘released his life to God.

In Adeboye’s own words: “Before I was born again, I was a very rotten boy. I had two things going for me that made it extremely easy to have girlfriends. I was a sportsman and I was also a photographer. I’m yet to meet a lady who can say no when you say you want to snap her; I haven’t met one, particularly if you have the right kind of language.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.witnessngr.com/pastor-adeboye-clocks-78-shocking-revelations-about-the-redeemed-claergy/

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s Shocking Confession At 78: ‘I Was A Womaniser’ by Righteousness89(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Every Follower of JESUS Christ you see today, had a past!

Some of us were Worse than that!

It's takes One Encounter with JESUS To Turn Around!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye’s Shocking Confession At 78: ‘I Was A Womaniser’ by Optional09: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Every man was a womanizer before they got mature. You don’t need a testimony of deliverance for that
Re: Pastor Adeboye’s Shocking Confession At 78: ‘I Was A Womaniser’ by somtookeke(m): 4:06am On Mar 03, 2020

(RELIGION)
Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/buhari-celebrates-pastor-adeboye-at-78.html

(1) (Reply)

THE LAST FIGHT: Pericoma's Son Draws Battle Line For Odumeje, Challenges Him To / "The Law Was Our Schoolmaster To Bring Us Unto Christ" - Book of Galatians / Plea To Brethren On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.