Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... (479 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by IndianRomeo: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pls, is it scripturally , morally and holistically right for Christians to totally submit their January salaries to church as the first fruit?. My brother's wife told him that she want to use her January salary to pay as her first fruit in the church, because she just received the January salary last week. While my brother has not received his own. They have some bills to settle . My brother told her to just pay only her tithe , so that they can use the remain balance to settle other things. She refused and insisted that she will not change her mind. Now ,my brother told her that if she uses the money for first fruit, whenever he collects his own salary ,he will use it also to pay first fruit . And if she complaints about money to cater for the house before next salary , that he will send her packing to go and meet pastor. This did not go down well with the wife. They have started acting strange now They are no longer laughing with each other again. Pls how can this matter be solved amicably.? .
Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by Shifi1: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
both should pay the firstfruit

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by Brooke60(f): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im sorry, I don't have any solution, they should start a family soap opera
Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by phorget(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
I think I kinda like your brother. Let the woman pay the first fruit with her salary and when the man receives his then he also should pay his own first fruit and let's see how they will both survive this Buhari economy.
Some women are so daft that they would rather obey their pastor and disobey their husband. If my own woman tries such then the pastor should be ready to wife her o.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by Mannygoulding(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lol.... If na me all my salary this year na for first fruit..... i dnt like wat i hate

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by Auxiliarytk: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
This Is serious and first fruit is something that has to do with our mind and the creator. For me I don't have a good pay job that can sustain me, yes i paid my tithe in January and last sunday for Feburary yet, i contribute to the family. My husband has not been able to pay his tithe for January and February due to delay in his salary and family budget is very.
Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by punisha: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please when she's done paying first fruit... She should continue till the 12th fruit o which is December as she no wan get sense.
Tomorrow the man dies early and society will come n mourn.
Not knowing its all these kind of little pressure of paying debts and a woman who doesn't know her role in d home that shortend his life span.
Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by betterpikinn: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
The wife must be very stupid and greedy.

I love the man's decision.
Re: Help!!!!, January Salary As First Fruit About To Scatter A Happy Home!!! ... by kingxsamz(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2020
That's what happens when you marry a dumb wife. Such woman can even go as far as sleeping with the pastor...
Reason why I can't disturb myself on religious ladies...

(1) (Reply)

Is Real Spiritual Awakening Occult Related? / Watch Video of "GOD ^ H" Sighted In Sky / My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.