Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night (480 Views)

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
This fateful night...my little sister and I went to our street junction to get some goodies..it was around 8pm in the night....but we decided to take a shortcut that was a footpath in the bush that was like a forest...as we were coming back after getting what we went for...naso me and my sister (Juliet) hear one footstep for our front...I sharply on torch light..we saw an old man he should be In his 80s I guess,walking towards our front...I put of my touch light...I don't want it to look as if someone is acting rude...but I felt a strange wind , that I decided to check for d man again...but to my utter most surprise...the man has disappear....
There was no way he could have entered the bush we would have heard him entering the bush...if really he enter the bush ..and there was no way he could have outwalked or outran us as the path was long and straight.
without saying a word to me... my sister (Juliet) took to her heels ..me myself sharply follow her ...when we got home they ask us what happened...my sister and I were very scared , we couldn't say a word that night.the next morning we were Able to Explain Better what really happened that night, everyone was also scared and Trembling but at last we give thanks to almighty

cry cry
Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by ademasta(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
undecided
Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by EmekaBlue(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2020
grin grin grin So ur sister processed the situation swiftly and applied the Japa button

1 Like

Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin So ur sister processed the situation swiftly and applied the Jakpa button
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by sagtav(f): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2020
its either you or your sister's shadow playing a fast one on you guys.

1 Like

Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by dawnomike(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2020
There are so many strange things in the world... If i start to narrate, you would say I am insane already!
I believe your story...

2 Likes

Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
There are so many strange things in the world... If i start to narrate, you would say I am insane already!
I believe your story...
wow , but the story is Frictional
Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
I believe your story...
this like this do happens
Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by Fireflare: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
I believe your story...
please do.. Atheists are growing more stupid daily
Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Fireflare:
please do.. Atheists are growing more stupid daily
what concern This post With Atheists?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by kingxsamz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Top ten things that never happened.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by malvisguy212: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
Top ten things that never happened.
Did Jesus exist?
Re: My Horrific Experience With A Strange Old Man" At Night by terrezo2002(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Lessons:
Never take shortcuts in life. Go through the way made for you. Lol.

Anyway, since the man disappeared. You should have walked through the path boldly. Make sure you are prayerful. Know God and let God know you too.

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Christians / Covid-19 And The Closure Of Churches: A Wake-up Call To Church Leaders / Chukuwuemeka Odumeje Is Now Signed To The Liquid Metal Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.