Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,835 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Need An Associate Of Chartered Institute Of Taxation ( Citn ) To Help Me Sign - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need An Associate Of Chartered Institute Of Taxation ( Citn ) To Help Me Sign (725 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Marketing (uk) Programme Now In Nigeria / Registration Is In Progress Chartered Institute Of Commerce Nigeria Promoting&fasting The Art&am / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Development(cipd):study Centre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Associate Of Chartered Institute Of Taxation ( Citn ) To Help Me Sign by iyamaria: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2010
HELLO everybody, i am about starting to write the professional exam and am told to get a menber or fellow
i.e someone who as already chartered in the programe to help me sign my form
pls if theirs any1 fat can be of assistance kindly mail me on compustar06@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Please,does Anyone Know If They Accept Combined Waec Results(i Mean Two Sitting) / Is Unad Remedial Form On Sales Again / University Of Abuja Post Ume And Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.