Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Chartered Institute Of Marketing (uk) Programme Now In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chartered Institute Of Marketing (uk) Programme Now In Nigeria (8962 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Marketing' UK Programme Now Available In Nigeria. (lagos) / Registration Is In Progress Chartered Institute Of Commerce Nigeria Promoting&fasting The Art&am / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Development(cipd):study Centre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chartered Institute Of Marketing (uk) Programme Now In Nigeria by TonyAdib: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2011
There has been a growing need by Nigerian marketing professionals to update their knowledge through professional training. Obtaining an International Certification in Marketing is a sure way to do so. The Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK) programmes are now available in Nigeria. One of the study centres I have Visited is The Marketers' Forum, a UK based organisation with over 7 centres across the UK and now an international office in Lagos, Nigeria. Nigerian Marketing executives can now get this certification without having to travel abroad to do so.

Interested individuals should call 0708 08 9643 or email: tony@themarketersforum.co.uk
Re: Chartered Institute Of Marketing (uk) Programme Now In Nigeria by pioneer: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2014
For your NIMN/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Chartered Institute Of Marketing (uk) Programme Now In Nigeria by egwuatuchisom: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi @ Tonyadib,
Am interested in knowing more about the CIM membership and qualification. The number you posted is incomplete. Kindly post the right number so I can call for enquiries. Thanks. My number is 07012485015.
Re: Chartered Institute Of Marketing (uk) Programme Now In Nigeria by goodness463: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
I'm interested in knowing more and writing the NIMN exams , I'm a 300 level student of marketing department. I want to know the exam particularly I'm suppose to write and books to read for the exams... and other updates concerning the exam.
I will be glad if any one that has written to contact or drop is number. thanks.. my num is 08109408974 or 08185357595..

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK POST-UTME RESULT 2014 ~ Is Out!!! Check Here / Remedials/ Pre-degree Infos: / Eminent Nigerians To Raise N25bn For Clark’s Foundation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.