Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh (1688 Views)

"Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / Hot! 2 Nigeria Transgender, Bobrisky Vs Oluwa Lagos, Who Will You Go For? / Stop Sleeping With Bobrisky - Bobrisky's Twin Sister Blast Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by Chatinews: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
The fight between 3 Nigeria celebrities, Oluwa Lagos, Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky is really getting stronger everyday.

Tonto Dikeh in one of her numerous attacks, had accused her ex-husband of being gay. Even though she has never really talked about this particular allegation extensively, the movie star for the first time gave a comprehensive account of her she found out he was allegedly gay

Earlier on during Tonto Dikeh chat with media personality, she also revealed that her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle couldn't last long in bed. As humiliating as this may sound, the actress revealed that she was surprised he went around cheating when he couldn't satisfy a woman in bed.

Now, Oluwa Lagos is using this as an advantage to mock and throw stones at Tonto Dikeh on her Instagram page saying her ex husband is still better than she dating Bobrisky.

Source: Instablog9ja

Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by Omihanifa: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bitter woman
Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by ajasbaba(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
hmmmmm

Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by NextD18: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is it not obvious that Tonto Dikeh is obsessed over Churchill? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
SAME IDIOT THAT CLEARLY DENIED ON AN EARLIER INTERVIEW THAT CHURCHILL IS NOT GAY.

SAME ASSHOLE THAT SLEEPS WITH BOBRISKY AND ALL KIND OF ALIENS IN DUBAI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by cyndy1000(f): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
She is worried what a man ass is doing another man ass....Why is she with Bobrisky?
Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by franchasng: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lai Liar Mohammed sister, kontinu angry angry
Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by Liliyann(f): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
I thought we left this tonto story in 2018? undecided
Most guys are Bi same with ladies..
Any guy that loves anal sex is gay
A guy that wants a party with his male friend and a lady is gay! What happened to 2 ladies and him?
While I understand why a lady may be a led or bi, I can't seem to fathom why a guy will prefer his fellow guy's anus!
Anyway I suggest the government legalize only Lesbianism!!

1 Like

Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Drug addict, ex convict, fake person, car thief!
Try and call out any of the men who have used and dumped you if dem born you well. Make dem come give us your life history.
Churchill is not into incest, abi no be you SDK say you slept with the Uche brothers that is why their football careers and life nosedive?
Stupid woman commenting from Dubai cell, Internet don rest for you.
Go clean Bobrisky yansh again, e don tell us say na you dey clean am.
Online nuisance looking for relevance!
Only mentioning of Churchill is giving her Online relevance now.

1 Like

Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Liliyann:
A guy that wants a party with his male friend and a lady is gay! What happened to 2 ladies and him?
While I understand why a lady may be a led or bi, I can't seem to fathom why a guy will prefer his fellow guy's anus!

Babe you have read my mind.....

This is what I've been thinking about....I might not be able to to give logical reasoning for it, but for me lesbianism is understandable than homosexualism..... It appears almost natural for ladies to have that lesbian feeling.....

Homosexualism is just like using fire to quench fire
Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by Palehair: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Liliyann:
Can you look at how biased you are? Not all gay men love anal sex, there are lots of ways to achieve pleasure. Please do your research
Re: Don't use that as an excuse - Oluwa Lagos Blast Tonto Dikeh by Chatinews: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
"If Dating A Married Politician Will Make U Rich, Do It" Cross-dresser Blast Fan

https://www.nairaland.com/5716598/dating-married-politician-make-u

(1) (Reply)

Watch Yoruba Veteran Actress Joke Muyiwa, Husband, Children & Untold Facts / See South Africans Demanding DSTV Cut Prices (TWEETS) / ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.