Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) (1692 Views)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by Nova1988(m): 1:09am On May 04, 2020
Twitter went into a total frenzy on Sunday after users from Uganda and Nigeria locked horns in a superiority war of words on the social media platform.

The first punch was thrown by Sharon Godwin, a Ugandan blogger, who took to her page to enumerate the different ways in which Uganda is better than Nigeria. Her comparison cuts across different frontiers like music, politics, education among others.

She also claimed that ‘Parte after Parte’, a song that enjoyed massive airplay in Nigeria by Big Tril, a Ugandan musician, is bigger than the whole country’s music industry.

“Uganda’s Parte after Parte is bigger than the whole of the Nigerian music industry. Argue with Bubu,” she wrote.

Sharon Godwin��
@AlumBaeOfficial
Uganda's Parte after Parte is bigger than the whole of Nigerian music industry. Argue with bubu.� https://twitter.com/aburo_so/status/1255523710313926658
Sharon’s comment, however, didnt go down too well with a huge number of Nigerians who took to the microblogging platform to launch hilarious attacks at their Ugandan counterparts, who also seemed well prepared as they fired back.

In a short while, the hilarious banters developed into a full-blown Twitter war between users from both countries.

“Whoever designed the Nigerian National flag was high on a Blunt no creativity at all, the thing looks like a bedsheet,” a Twitter user said.

“Someone said Uganda’s biggest achievement is Nigerians tweeting about them,” another user said.

Here are some tweets from the Twitter clash:

Re: ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by Nova1988(m): 1:11am On May 04, 2020
More

Re: ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2020
Lauf no go murder me

Re: ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by sagtav(f): 2:17am On May 04, 2020
that slay mama part got me lol
Re: ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by komzygirl(f): 2:34am On May 04, 2020
LWKMD!!!! But come to thinK of it, did the paint really finished? LOL
Kingpinukecy:
Lauf no go murder me

1 Like

Re: ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by illicit(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2020
d most popular Ugandan is idi amin

1 Like

Re: ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by irunoko(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2020
grin

Who now won the fight? grin

Because e be like say na 1-1

Uganda -1
Nigeria-1

Meanwhile Nigerians can do better than this na.all This insults no to konk like the ones that you gave south Africans, Ghana and Kenya the other time cheesy

Na con be tiny Uganda wey Go dey disrespect you cheesy
Re: ‘your Flag Looks Like Bedsheet’ Nigerians, Ugandans Battle On Twitter(photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2020
komzygirl:
LWKMD!!!! But come to thinK of it, did the paint really finished? LOL

I belief sore... grin

(1) (Reply)

I Rejected N8m To Promote Bleaching Brand – Ex-bbnaija Housemate Khafi / Laycon Shouts At Police Commissioner In His Office About End SARS(VIDEO) / Comedian Carterefe Biography, Income, Cars, Houses And Networth 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.