Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike (491 Views)

Meet Dr Philip Ozua, Anambra Medical Doctor Who Donated $1 Million To UI / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today / NIMC Workers Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Africonji: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
https://punchng.com/again-anambra-medical-doctors-begin-strike/

March 2, 2020

Tony Okafor, Awka

Anambra medical doctors, under the aegis of Conference of Civil Service Doctors, have embarked on an indefinite strike.

The doctors had about three months ago suspended an earlier strike action against the state government.

They accused the state government of failure to adhere to an agreement signed with them some months back.

Addressing newsmen at the General Hospital, Onitsha on Monday, the State Chairman of the civil servant doctors, Livinus Chukwuma, said, “This strike is necessitated by the failure of the state government to adhere to the agreement signed with us.”

He said doctors in the state had earlier embarked on 13 months strike due to the failure of the state government to implement the Consolidated Medical Salary Structure as prescribed by the Federal Government as the standard for all doctors in the civil services.

He said their earlier strike was suspended after intervention from “prominent persons in the state as well as an agreement reached, which stipulated that the government would periodically review the salaries until 100 per cent was achieved, starting from 50 per cent.”

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Africonji: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chino and globemoney, you pipo always using your stinking mouth to abuse OVI of owing salaries, at least Abia doctors are not going on strike because of salaries like drunkard Obiano is doing. In this season of corona virus, Obiano is owing salaries of medical workers. Smh. After wasting the savings Okwute left him. Smh.
Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by ChinoElects: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
Africonji:
Chino and globemoney, you pipo always accusing using your stinking mouth to abuse OVI of owing salaries, at least Abia governors are not going on strike because of salaries like drunkard Obiano is doing. In this season of corona virus, Obiano is owing salaries of medical workers. Smh. After wasting the savings Okwute left him. Smh.
[/s]

Useless frustrated vagabond. Abia state is the dirtiest state in Nigeria but you are not bothered.

Abia state is the filthiest state in Nigeria but you are not bothered.

Abia state has the worst roads in Nigeria but you are not bothered.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but you are not bothered.

Orji and his son looted all the allocation to Abia state but you are not bothered.

Abia civil servants are owed up to 12months and they are now tired of strike but Abia state they are striking for is now dead.

Ndi Abia are you people cursed or what exactly is the issue?

3 Likes

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by okpalaAnambra: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
What a cursed state that doesn't take health seriously...no wonder my Anambra is the highest in HIV in South East, are we this cursed?

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by ChinoElects: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
What a cursed state that doesn't take health seriously...no wonder my Anambra is the highest in HIV in South East, are we this cursed?
[/s]

This is typical of cursed people from Abia state. Abia state doesn't even have an existing medical facility because everything has been looted and shared by your leaders.

Abia state doesn't have civil service because they have all left service due to long owing of salaries.

Everywhere in Abia state is dilapidated and filthy but you see Abia people daily pretending that all is well.

Who cursed you Abia people sef?

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by okpalaAnambra: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

This is typical of cursed people from Abia state. Abia state doesn't even have an existing medical facility because everything has been looted and shared by your leaders.

Abia state doesn't have civil service because they have all left service due to long owing of salaries.

Everywhere in Abia state is dilapidated and filthy but you see Abia people daily pretending that all is well.

Who cursed you Abia people sef?
My Anambra has the highest HIV rate in South East...

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by NextD18: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
In all honesty, Anambra is too local and timid to bred a qualified medical doctors.
Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by ChinoElects: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

[/s]

What's worse than this condition of Abia state? Shithole state cheesy

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Area4Area: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Obiano should the right thing by abiding to the agreement
Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Abia1stboy: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Our Abia state is cursed that's why.
Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You spent so much time and energy on another person's state.

Emotions are really dealing with your life.

No wonder Abia is useless, rubbish, nonsense and a waste of space.

The place stinks.

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Africonji: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Chino is that you in the picture holding your nose at Onitsha main market? Smh. You are more ugly than Satan. Seriously chino, If I were you I would just go and kill myself for looking so ugly. I will personally drive you to third mainland bridge in Lagos so that you can just commit suicide. WTF!! See ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Afamed: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by ChinoElects: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
Africonji:

Chino is that you in the picture holding your nose at Onitsha main market? Smh. You are more ugly than Satan. Seriously chino, If I were you I would just go and kill myself for looking so ugly. I will personally drive you to third mainland bridge in Lagos so that you can just commit suicide. WTF!! See ugliness.
[/s]

Abia state is in ruins as the shithole of Nigeria
hahahaha

See more of the shithole called Aba . Cursed people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by globemoney: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Africonji:
[s]Chino and globemoney, you pipo always using your stinking mouth to abuse OVI of owing salaries, at least Abia doctors are not going on strike because of salaries like drunkard Obiano is doing. In this season of corona virus, Obiano is owing salaries of medical workers. Smh. After wasting the savings Okwute left him. Smh.[/s]
Is it that you dont have shame, imgine mentioning Obiano alongside a governor who has not been able to complete one bridge for 7 years.. How long will it take Abia state to get their first flyover? Abia state is a failed state incase you dont know

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by okpalaAnambra: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

My Anambra HIV rate is worse than it... anambra is the highest in HIV in South East meaning they are loose and lack education to protect themselves

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by WesleyPepper: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You spent so much time and energy on another person's state.

Emotions are really dealing with your life.

No wonder Abia is useless, rubbish, nonsense and a waste of space.

The place stinks.
Nah this kinda thread we go find this Fulani man cheesy
Aboki in Ibo Muslim skin

1 Like

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Area4Area: 3:58am On Mar 03, 2020
Area4Area:
Obiano should do the right thing by abiding to the agreement
Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by ChinoElects: 6:09am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

My Anambra HIV rate is worse than it... anambra is the highest in HIV in South East meaning they are loose and lack education to protect themselves
[/s]

Hahahaha

I asked you bastard a simple question. Which HIV is bigger than the shithole called Abia state? Just look at your HIV infested environment in Aba. Useless Aba illiterates.

Re: Again, Anambra Medical Doctors Begin Strike by Abia1stboy: 6:11am On Mar 03, 2020
globemoney:

Is it that you dont have shame, imgine mentioning Obiano alongside a governor who has not been able to complete one bridge for 7 years.. How long will it take Abia state to get their first flyover? Abia state is a failed state incase you dont know

I am from Abia state but in all sincerity Abia is a failed cursed state. Abia has consistently since 1999 remained a shithole and the worst state in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus:chinese Official Accuses US Of Creating Covid- 19 / The Mystery Behind Friday The 13th / Abba Kyari Tests Positive To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.