Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,780 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? (3617 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Some Things Apc Will Say After Losing The Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by chyz(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oh well, the birdy must fly back home one day.

If he's lucky enough, he might find Biafra where it can only be found; Heaven or hell.

Yea keep talkin lets see who going to be laughin when those fulanis come back at ravish your people for killing 4 of their cows.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
seanet02:

Right in Hell

LOL So you think so? Na wa o!
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by chyz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
I wish him quick health and recovery.O ga dimma.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
chyz:

Yea keep talkin lets see who going to be laughin when those fulanis come back at ravish your people for killing 4 of their cows.

Sweety, dont tell me I'm pulling your nerves so early this morning.

<Hope its still morning sha. My Igbo servant just woke me up with breakfast in bed>
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by chyz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

<Hope its still morning sha. My Igbo servant just woke me up with breakfast in bed>

Please you've never seen an Igbo servant to a yoruba in your life.Lol. Go to Oshodi and see how many of your people my uncle has as his servants both in his residence(gate men/ and his hotel. And this is in their own land.Lol cool
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
chyz:

Please you've never seen an Igbo servant to a yoruba in your life.Lol. Go to Oshodi and see how many of your people my uncle has as his servants both in his residence(gate men/ and his hotel.Lol cool

Plz dont insult Ojukwu, my loyal servant.
He'd even come there and slap you if I order him to.

Anytime he sees me he cries "Igwe", female chief ke? But I still like it; IGWE!
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by seanet02: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ileke-IdI:

Eru lon ma se ku
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
seanet02:

Eru lon ma se ku

We need to find out if this is indeed going to be a natural death. Ojukwu might be on the pills, I mean, after abandoning his soldiers to go enjoy magarita in the Ivory coast.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by T9ksy(m): 2:10am On Dec 21, 2010
We need to find out if this is indeed going to be a natural death. Ojukwu might be on the pills, I mean, after abandoning his soldiers to go enjoy magarita in the Ivory coast

Who cares? I saw the id.iot on his recent appearance at the Achebe colloquium, on youtube and he was still bragging about war!
Hear him, "am not too old to lift a gun, u know".
Hen oya, mak hin dey go lift AK-47 from hin comatose bed na.
Senile old buffon, instead of him to spend the rest of his life doing penitence for the lives of hundreds of thousands igbo people he sacrificed, for his bloated and juvenille ego, he is here shouting war songs, AGAIN.

Its scary and also poignant to discern that a significant percentage of his people, hero-worship him!!!

And some, who have never witnessed the horrors of war are there/here cheering him on.
And this are the same revionists who will do a 360 degree turn and start screaming "starvation", when they get their silly pigheaded arses kicked, YET AGAIN.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by aljharem(m): 2:25am On Dec 21, 2010
T9ksy:

Who cares? I saw the id.iot on his recent appearance at the Achebe colloquium, on youtube and he was still bragging about war!
Senile old buffon, instead of him to spend the rest of his life doing penitence for the lives of hundreds of thousands igbo people he sacrificed, for his bloated and juvenille ego, he is here shouting war songs, AGAIN.

Its scary and also poignant to discern that a significant percentage of his people, hero-worship him!!!

And some, who have never witnessed the horrors of war are there/here cheering him on.
And this are the same revionists who will do a 360 degree turn and start screaming "starvation", when they get their silly pigheaded arses kicked, YET AGAIN.

thank you, God bless you a thousand times

some of us igbos have seen the light, eg Alj harem, chieneyeN, mama-gee, abagworo and co

while other are still in the dark, i keep telling my igbo brothers the same thing but they do not listen
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by oderemo(m): 2:46am On Dec 21, 2010
@ omo Yoruba,
that yor erelu is chatting pure opata.
Thats d prob. Of dishg titles out to non indigenes. Yeye.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by udezue(m): 3:04am On Dec 21, 2010
U can all kill worthless selves if u no like Ojukwu.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by jason12345: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by aljharem(m): 3:29am On Dec 21, 2010
jason12345:

jason why na angry angry angry angry,, u said the truth about us and u removed it

why angry angry angry
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by aljharem(m): 3:35am On Dec 21, 2010
jason put that comment back right now angry
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 21, 2010
So what's the update? grin
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by jason12345: 3:40am On Dec 21, 2010
chyz:

[b]Please you've never seen an Igbo servant to a yoruba in your life.[/b]Lol. Go to Oshodi and see how many of your people my uncle has as his servants both in his residence(gate men/ and his hotel. And this is in their own land.Lol cool
i would not bank on that
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by aljharem(m): 3:45am On Dec 21, 2010
@my igbos brothers on this forum

lets stop deceiving ourselves and face the reality

igbo gate men are found everywhere from security officer in the Uk and USA to gateman(aboki) in surulere even to abuja and sokoto

i have seen a lot of igbo cart pushers in lagos -to -ibadan and they tell me live in thoses places are better off than the east.

i tell u even my aboki gate man in abuja is a full igbo man from enugu but i like him unlike my other igbo brothers here

so lets stop deceiving ourselves to think there are no igbo gate man, it does us no good undecided
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by aljharem(m): 3:47am On Dec 21, 2010
jason12345:

i would not bank on that

jason put that comment back so they can see, pls
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by kobojunkii(f): 3:56am On Dec 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So what's the update? grin

I bow for your awesomeness

I have been banned 6 times today alreadt, and here you are with your seductive moniker intact

What do I call this. . . Black power? Women Power? Iyawo Omo Ghana power? Sextuplet power?
What is it?
Please, Ja mi si
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem:

@my igbos brothers on this forum

lets stop deceiving ourselves and face the reality

igbo gate men are found everywhere from security officer in the Uk and USA to gateman(aboki) in surulere even to abuja and sokoto

i have seen a lot of igbo cart pushers in lagos -to -ibadan and they tell me live in thoses places are better off than the east.

i tell u even my aboki gate man in abuja is a full igbo man from enugu but i like him unlike my other igbo brothers here

so lets stop deceiving ourselves to think there are no igbo gate man, it does us no good undecided

ROTFL!

kobojunkii:

I bow for your awesomeness

I have been banned 6 times today alreadt, and here you are with your seductive moniker intact

What do I call this. . . Black power? Women Power? Iyawo Omo Ghana power? Sextuplet power?
What is it?
Please, Ja mi si

Why this ID. There can only be one lovely KoboJ on NL angry jk but still why?
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 21, 2010
T9ksy:

Why wont they worship him.

Headless chickens. . . . most of them. Igwe of all Igwes [Alj Harem] is not like the typical internet warriors here.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by kobojunkii(f): 4:04am On Dec 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why this ID. There can only be one lovely KoboJ on NL angry jk but still why?

To confuse my enemies

EEbo people are easily confused
I wanna add to their misery and confusion
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by rhymz(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2010
Wow, Am impressed that even Bbkbaby put his hate aside and for the first time, he commented honestly. Keep it up I must say.
I wish him a quick recovery soon
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by rhymz(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2010
alj harem:

jason put that comment back so they can see, pls

. . Seriously, I am convinced you are suffering from a split personality disorder, it appears you ve many voices confusing you in your head. I thought I had seen it all with Becomrich until you came along and cleared my doubt. You comment with so much delusions and confusion, whoever gave you a connection to the internet does not wish you well. Go and sort yourself out and stop spewing your illusions here, you confused psycho that nobody takes seriously. You just registered in October but your posts have surpassed that of people who ve even been around way longer, dont you have a job or sth.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2010
Wish U quick recovery ikemba. @alj harem-never wish DEATH to any body no his or her offence. Let God be the judge,
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2010
Get well soon so that i can start bashing you cuz you are too important to be shick.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by kobojunkii(f): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2010
I can't wait till Ojukwu dies so I can take his wife grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by kobojunkii(f): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2010
. . .By the end of 1967, Nigerian forces had regained control of the midwest and had cut off Biafran access to the sea. Although they had encircled the Biafrans, they were unable to penetrate the Ibo heartland. The Biafrans, however, were crowded into mangrove swamps and hardwood forests, unable to provide themselves with the materials of daily existence. Meanwhile, Soviet-built warplanes, many flown by hired Egyptians and British pilots, cut supply lines and inflicted heavy casualties during raids on Biafran urban centers.
Consequently, Biafrans were starving to death at a rate conservatively estimated to be approximately 1, 000 people a day, according to Time. Other sources estimate that as many as 8, 000 people a day died of starvation in the region during this time. Despite the hardship, the Ibo people continued to support the war effort

Very stubborn NAMA!
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2010
kobojunkii:

I can't wait till Ojukwu dies so I can take his wife grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What do you need an old woman for ? Are you a lesbian ?
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by kobojunkii(f): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2010
~Bluetooth:

What do you need an old woman for ? Are you a lesbian ?

Chairman Soju men fstranger lo n soro.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Becomrich12: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2010
let remember to pray for Ojukwu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN / Kaduna Results.... / Hurricane Fayose!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.