Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? (3618 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Some Things Apc Will Say After Losing The Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by OchiAgha2(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ikemba Nnewi, Eze Ndigbo Gburugburu, Generalissimo Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu

I salute you! I hope for a speedy recovery!
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by komando7(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ tkskys
I feel you are drunk on poo, and should drink a cup of acid rain.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by komando7(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
@tsk9y
i can see you are drunk on poo, talking about Ojukwu and Ndigbo like that. angry
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
Wish him a quick recovery as well.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by aljharem11(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
galek:

Wish U quick recovery ikemba. @alj harem-never wish DEATH to any body no his or her offence. Let God be the judge,

u are right

ojukwu,get well soon

i pray u live to see many more yrs, and i also pray u change our peoples mentality.

God be with us all
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Kcswat22: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
Alj harem or boko haram or wat u called urself .stop deceivin ur self. Ur kind of person no fit n will neva be Igbo.ur aboki people d fetch my water.d polish my shoe.d pack my shara(dirts).gate man n rest. Ahj haram aboki na aboki no mater wat u wan cover up.
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by aljharem11(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
Kcswat22:

Alj harem or boko haram or wat u called urself .stop deceivin your self. your kind of person no fit n will neva be Igbo.your aboki people d fetch my water.d polish my shoe.d pack my shara(dirts).gate man n rest. Ahj haram aboki na aboki no mater wat u wan cover up.

can u see why me and my igbo brother would be enemies, when u do not respect other people how do u expect people to respect u

how, tell me how

and yes ur aboki polish ur shoe,,,,,and so what, why are my igbo brother so proud in heart
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
kobojunkii:

Chairman Soju men fstranger lo n soro.

Roger that anyways se owo awon mod yen ti ba e ni ?
Re: Ojukwu Losing The Battle For Life? by T9ksy(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2010
Posted by: komando7 Today at 03:38:17 PM
i can see you are drunk on poo, talking about Ojukwu and Ndigbo like that

Y ou can't see Jackxxxx! You shoulda gone to Specsavers and sack your optician!

I have heard and read worse stuff being said about Awo and the yorubas, from your igbo brothers.
Just to let you (& your brethens) know that two can play that game.
I don't give a rat's arse about your ikemba of Nnewi. I ain't saying no 4uckin' prayer for his recovery.
If hin like mak hin yamutu for hin sick bed. its no skin off my Yoruba nose.

You and your ilk should borrow a leaf off Alj harem's advice:

when u do not RESPECT other people how do u expect people to RESPECT u

Posted by: Ileke-IdI on: Today at 04:01:00 AM

Why wont they worship him.
Abio jare! They know no better.
I bet they wish they had an "Awo" in their camp.
Rather, they had a spoilt brat who after promising them to fight till the last man later scurried away like a thief in the nite, in search of peace!!!
Oh well, like the yoruba adage said, "ile ton toro, omo-ale ebe oti dagba to ni"
No wonder, Ojukwu eventually showed them he was born out of wedlock!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pdp Dangles Unity Govt Carrot Before Rivals / Ekiti Monarch Accuses Policeman Of Shielding Criminal Fulani Herdsmen / Gov. Fayemi Inaugurates N1bn Hospital Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.