Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun (2770 Views)

Pls Help!!...my Hours Of Programming Is Going To Waste / Programming Is just Like Playing Football / Looks Like Programming Is Not My Way... Advise Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by codeigniter(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
I think u guy have issues b4, what ever it is try to settle it or ignore urselves

U guys should act like a programmer, a programmer thinks

I am here to learn from other not here to watch people trash themselves

If u really hate urself then exchange WhatsApp no and chat ur selves the way you want

1 Like

Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Old fool.

Who knows you might even be a Barrow pusher in Onitsha main market!

What have you achieved all these years at your age?
Do you have a degree?
you are just setting out for programming because you heard it's lucrative even when its obvious you are tool old, dull, and can never fit into the industry.
Flat headed fool. Ashawo patronizer.

You live in a brothel because that's where you fit in.
Aside from bothels you come to a faceless forum to interact and feel relevant, creating senseless topics everywhere.
Fvcktard.

Lol. Bricklayer, carpenter, barrow pusher. Your myopic diseased mind is really straining itself today! When I see you mention achievement my funnybone get tickled cheesy. e-zuckerberg
Mind your business loser. Oh that's right. Yours is failing and unpatronized so you only have a life when you mind mine cool
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Miseries like you are not supposed to be here in the first place. You do not fit in here.

Go to where you belong. Seeing your post here is irritating.
ashawo beer parlour thread that's where you belong to mingle with like minds with inferiority complex who cannot approach real people for relationships. Even in this economy that girls are very cheap to lay, you still patronise old dirty prostitutes says a lot about you.
Fvcktard.

Who would want to have a monkey like you in his team?
Old fool.
Seems your drunken old father finally had a seizure in a brothel and died. Must be when you went there to drag his shrivelled carcass out that u saw the old dirty prostitutes, since you obviously don't have any reason to go there for yourself, with your shrunken flaccid non functional diick cheesy
News flash dummy. Brothels have evolved since the days of your wastrel bricklayer dad. Now we relax, a.c dey blow us and receive ministrations from a very soft and creamy babe to make us forget the tensions of the hustle. Pele oo. I understand your frustration. Impotent he-goat
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

See this foolish uneducated primate.
I only blame your foolish father cos he is the root of all your problems and you are taking after his stupidity.

Your father doesn't own a house.
I lie?
If you and your wastrel family needs accommodation while you scour nairaland looking for people to sell scripts to, then PM me and tell me. I assure u I understand your struggle.
No dey ask me question with style
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

See this monkey.

Okay I now understand one of the reasons you visit brothels is because you don't have air-condition, that's the only privilege you have to enjoy cool air lol
Clap for yourself. Old fool.

The tons of girls in your neighborhood are not sufficient because you lack social skills. You are a tout that's why no real girl wants to hangout with you.
Barrow pusher.

Go and do HIV test if you have the guts.
Primate.
Look at this wastrel he-goat that spent nearly a decade building portfolio just to start a failed business selling dead scripts talking about old. Ok ooo. cheesy
What does my HIV status have to do with you? You wanna fvck me? Get off my diick and mind your business faggott. Oh that's right. Yours is failing so you only have a life when you mind mine
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Mumu.
Your elder sister that left for Lagos do you know what shes doing there now?
I bet you know she's now a retired prostitute in a brothel or do you want me to say it?

And for the Portfolio . For me to discuss such topic with you is an embarrassment to my career because you don't and will never have one. mark my word.
In my years in the industry I've seen several foolish and dull people like you come and go, I am still here.

It takes wisdom to sustain what we're doing but wisdom is very far from a foolish brothel patronizer like you.

Mark my word; before the year runs out no one will behold anything tangible of you.
Primate.

You are not even ashamed at your age you are just setting out in life when your mates are already years ahead.
Primate.

What were you doing all those years?
abi na now day break.
Fool.

You are coming here to constitute a nuisance even when its obvious you do not fit in here cos you don't have any value to add.
Brothel patronizer.
Mann I cringe at your insistence to be so interested in what I do with my diick.
Its disgraceful to be honest. You need some interests in life, you're sad, broken and dejected.
Did your mum run and leave your dad in his throes of drunken oblivion? Is that why you believe everyone has a female relative in Lagos selling the only worthwhile part of herself like your mother? Lol this dude is slowly writing an autobiography here.
See him mouth like in my years in the industry. Internet zuckerberg. Who know you? Fucking failure peddling shitty scripts on nairaland
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Foolish btothel patronizer.

One thing you lack that is making you miserable is shame. You lack shame.
The things you should be ashamed of are the things that is making you proud and stupid.

Have you ever sat down to sober reflect over your miserable life?
Is this how you want to end up like your foolish father?
Primate.

Fools like you should worship brothel owners because they have really helped your life.

What if they shut down all the brothels how will monkeys like you survive?
You don't have anything that can attract girls to you, and thats the reason you resort to brothels and self servicing.
Fool.

Can't you comprehend the reality that this is not where you belong?
You do not have anything to show off, not even a degree.
You are just a tout in Onitsha, a prostitute patronizer.

Have you ever wondered how those prostitutes got to live in brothels?
Some of those prostitutes you engage are people's mother from broken home just like yours.
Some are married women who can't cope with normal people due to their bad character (just like you), those are the kind of people you engage. That's where you belong.

You are only deceiving yourself to think you are a programmer lmao
You're a tout.
You do not belong here.
Primate.
Lol. My sister is in Lagos. Me I'm in Onitsha.
See a so called industry man spending hours and hours of his useless unproductive days creating fantasies personas and ascribing them to people in faceless forums.
Look at this limp dicked dingbat talking about shame. A man that has nothing better to do than troll nairaland trying to make his useless dejected ass more relevant by posing as an industry head honcho and telling others what they can or can't be is talking about shame. A man that is severely interested in other peoples sex life and how they spend their money cos his impotent peniss and failed script selling business can afford him neither sex nor money is talking about shame. He goat.
Get off my diick fagot
P.S. of course some of the prostitutes are married women. Isn't that where your mother ended up when she ran to Lagos? Anuofia

Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

The fact that you are a brothel patronizer says a lot about your personality.

You can't eat your cake and have it back.

You are scared of reality. You can't approach real people, you are constantly living in illusion and self deceit.
Monkey.
Look at this e-zuckerberg talking about afraid of reality. If u like reality so much PM me make we arrange jam for real life. Ewu
Hiding behind keyboard to form industry expert. Been coding since your teenager and see where u are looking for who will buy your scripts on NL. Shame wey your drunkard papa no get try get am
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

HIV is a worldwide concern because you.must be medically fit before any serious organization will hire you.
But you are already doomed and foolish.

Only an extremely foolish individual will patronise a brothel with high prevalence of STDs.
You dont even have self worth.
Foolish monkey.

Nobody will want to include you in his team (not even a start-up).
You are no better than a domestic animal.
Foolish brothel patronizer.

Let it first of all be established that your father jz extremely foolish by your own standards because that's where the imbeciile father ended up his life.
That out of the way oga what's your business with how fit I am for employment by any sort of organization? Look at this hopeless goat who has never EVER had any form of employment? U learnt how to manipulate a few things in PHP, spent 6 years putting rubbish on a portfolio while being insulted by your parents for eating their food and not contributing, then now u think it qualifies you to evaluate peoples employability LMAOOO...
He goat talking about start ups left and right. Have you ever spoken with a CEO in your life? e-zuckerberg
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol the money I make from selling those scripts could comfortably cater for your miserable father in years to come.

The money I made just last year, your entire family budget cannot contend.
Fvcktard.

The money i make from nairaland alone, your entire generation cannot match in years to come.
Dirty pig.
Its the one million you made for one full year that this shameless low brained asswipe is using to feed me and my family LMAAOOOOO. OGA PACK YOUR SHIT STAINED FACE TO ONE SIDE AND LOOK FOR MORE SUITABLE CARRION TO PREY ON. Vulture
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Old fool.

For the last time; do you have a degree?
Foolish low class prostitute patronizer.

You have never been involved in any real life engineering deployments and will never have such privilege cos you lack home training and your foolish father is to blame.
Monkey
Yen yen yen yen yen
Oga the day I stoop to actually comparing achievements with a e-zuckerberg like you I know I have lost my marbles. Low self esteemed vulture looking around for peoples self confidence to prey on. You're a shit stain on the undewear of real programmers.
I see the great work your drunkard father did with your own home training before meeting his shameful demise
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

I hate to explain myself to useless individuals; I only mentioned the money I made from programming (since people are complaining they don't make a dime).

In your miserable life you will never cash out of this industry cos you're too dull.
Employers know what they want.
Monkey.

Even if you get any job by chance, as soon as an employer realizes your incompetence they'll push you out and replace someone with experience.
You are reality wasting your time.
Fvcktard.
Oga sherrup your mouth there. e-mogul. Keyboard warrior.
Nairaland is really trying for you. Look how important you're feeling today. You have a chance to practice all the lies you have been telling yourself in the mirror. Silly demented he-goat that has never held a job in his life talking about employers. How do you know what they want? Didn't your fail all your interviews? Retaarded asswipe.
Vulture
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

So you have a degree?

Monkey.
Ask your father if he has one. And while you're at it, get off my dick.
Faggott
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

My advice; you should create a thread about your miserable life and brothel patronizing addiction like that childofdoom, lol.
Hopefully a kind hearted moderator will push the topic to front page and we'll see how to help you.
Brothel man.
Fool.
If I was planning on doing just this, the fact that its an advice coming from your demented and addled brains instantly removes any plans of doing so from my mind.
You're still deluding yourself that since you are a failure in life u can hide behind a keyboard and give advice? Lol.
I see you have been really entertaining yourself to the stories of other guys exploits in the brothels. Oh how you must rub your flaccid penis and wish you could get it up for just one second so u could do more than live vicariously through other men's sexual exploits.
Lice infested baboon
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol your foolish father can't even match my own record.
That drunkard of a father. That's why you are miserable because you are a product of deserted home.

Go and get a life.
Fvcktard.
Look at this script selling, limp dicked, ardent sexuality section prowler talking about get a life.
Get off my dick
Faggott
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Cakephp:

What if they shut down the brothels how will primates like you survive?
Fool.

Aside from cheap ashawo brothels your second home is jail because you will resort to rape.
Mumu.

Why do you chose to be miserable when information is available and sufficient on how to get real girls for sex.
Fvcktard.

I know you are physically unattractive Barrow pusher.

I know a lot of intelligent guys in romance section who write comprehensive articles on how to get women but your foolishness will never give in to any form of education cos you are allergic to reality.
You prefare illusion

You are looking for shortcuts, the reason you are pained because I advised someone to spend 1-2yrs to master his skills.

Old mumu. You are too old to be a beginner in programming.
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Fvcktard.
Oga leave me to worry about what I will do with my penis ok? Don't be such a thirsty faggott.
Just Look at this shameless homosexual local bingo so worried about my attractiveness. Wonders shall never end in nairaland. So you admit the reason you are prowling nairaland romance section nonstop is to read articles from better men than you, on how to get a girl, without which you would be reduced to staying home all day massaging your limp dick. Lol. Clap for yourself.
I even wonder what you will use the girl for if anyone takes enough pity on your and ignores the misery and wretchedness oozing out of your pores to go home with you. Cos you're impotent. Low self esteemed e-mogul.
Yes i am vehemently against you implanting your seeds of failure into the young mans mind. Grey bearded slowpoke living from hand to mouth looking for who he will drag into his fold of walking stick using impotent IT rejects.
Vulture
Get off my dick faggott

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Integrating Interswitch On A Website / In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) / Please Help On How To Watch Udemy Offline Videos With Any Video Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.