Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? (513 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / ‘How Catholic Church Handled Vote Buying In 1979’ / Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by McCoy662(m): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Honestly I'm just wondering if not for the advancement in science and technology, how would this world look like with these highly contagious diseases everywhere? Would there still be mankind? Could we all have died and gone?
Imagine treating Ebola and Corona virus with holy water, prayers and fasting. All would have gathered with the believers to pray for God's intervention and lay hands on the "sick".
Imagine the speed this diseases would have spread?
Credit to science!!! I think religious men are the unintelligent ones.

3 Likes

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by CanadaOrBust: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Same way they handled malaria
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by McCoy662(m): 12:46am On Mar 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Same way they handled malaria
and u forgot that before science invented malaria vaccine, it had killed billions of people??

1 Like

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by rottennaija(m): 1:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Accuse other of some sins and order for their extermination in what they believe to be cleansing

1 Like

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2020
McCoy662:
Honestly I'm just wondering if not for the advancement in science and technology, how would this world look like with these highly contagious diseases everywhere? Would there still be mankind? Could we all have died and gone?
Imagine treating Ebola and Corona virus with holy water, prayers and fasting. All would have gathered with the believers to pray for God's intervention and lay hands on the "sick".

Anyday you find that jewel called sense, please feel free to quote me and I would transfer 100k to u...

1 Like

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by McCoy662(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Felixamos:

Anyday you find that jewel called sense, please feel free to quote me and I would transfer 100k to u...
I should be telling you this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by CanadaOrBust: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2020
McCoy662:
and u forgot that before science invented malaria vaccine, it had killed billions of people??

But the world did not end. Also humanity had local remedies that worked
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by McCoy662(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

but malaria wasn't as deadly and contagious as Ebola or Corona virus. Which local remedy would ever work for these diseases?

3 Likes

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by lepasharon(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Corona would have been like the black death in the medieval ages

1 Like

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by kingxsamz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Felixamos:

No sense in your post though.
Counter his point with an intelligent response instead of insulting him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by kingxsamz(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

What local remedies would have stopped Ebola or used to control HIV? Answer...
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by McCoy662(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
lepasharon:
Corona would have been like the black death in the medieval ages
I swear... This would have been the end because we would all gather in a church for vigils and fervent prayers putting drinking from a basin of holy water and anointing one another grin grin . Ebola and Corona would have spread like wildfire

2 Likes

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

No sense in your post though.
Counter his point with an intelligent response instead of insulting him...

Go to hell and die you fool!!... Hope that's enough response for you....
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by kingxsamz(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Felixamos:

Go to hell and die you fool!!... Hope that's enough response for you....
I'm sure you're an adult.
But your response seems to me like a 13 year old. Probably, most thirteen year olds are more mature than you.
Please do us a favor next time and don't indulge in conversations which are above your intelligence or intellectual capacity... Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'm sure you're an adult.
But your response seems to me like a 13 year old. Probably, most thirteen year olds are more mature than you.
Please do us a favor next time and don't indulge in conversations which are above your intelligence or intellectual capacity... Thanks.

Lol... if you call a senseless and contentless post from a Wretched atheist an intelligent conversation then you are even more stupid than the op..

I simply did not engage in a conversation with him cause he dosent deserve it and his write up was below worst... to think that you read through all of that crap and still asked me to reply him with facts was really annoying!! What is there to reply with facts? Was there any fact or point in the nonsense he wrote??
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by kingxsamz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol... if you call a senseless and contentless post from a Wretched atheist an intelligent conversation then you are even more stupid than the op..

I simply did not engage in a conversation with him cause he dosent deserve it and his write up was below worst... to think that you read through all of that crap and still asked me to reply him with facts was really annoying!! What is there to reply with facts? Was there any fact or point in the nonsense he wrote??

I only prefer to engage with intelligent folks.
Enjoy your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

I only prefer to engage with intelligent folks.
Enjoy your day.

Continue to dey give yourself hope.... Enjoy your day too...
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by McCoy662(m): 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Felixamos:

this right here is called fallacy in philosophy. I'm open to a healthy and rationable argument. If you claim that the post is senseless, you have to bring up a good reason why the post is senseless, but no, you chose to tell us that u are irredeemably blinded by sentiments.
I don't banter words with idiots; so enjoy your foolery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2020
McCoy662:
this right here is called fallacy in philosophy. I'm open to a healthy and rationable argument. If you claim that the post is senseless, you have to bring up a good reason why the post is senseless, but no, you chose to tell us that u are irredeemably blinded by sentiments.
I don't banter words with idiots; so enjoy your foolery.

Lol... Bring up a good reason why the post is senseless? That's like deleting the whole nonsense you wrote na... Like I wrote earlier, I would have engaged in a healthy conversation with you if your post had a bit of sense in it but it dosen't... The best reply your post deserved was given to it... Your post is contentless and meaningless and you are more foolish and more senseless than your post..

I still cannot believe you consider that rubbish you wrote as an intellectual content!! You're a dummy sha so it's OK...
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by petra1(m): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2020
McCoy662:

Read the bible stronger epidemics broke out in the bible days but turning to God healed them. Ftom the plagues of egypt to the promised land. Ododo rabata
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by McCoy662(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol... Bring up a good reason why the post is senseless? That's like deleting the whole nonsense you wrote na... Like I wrote earlier, I would have engaged in a healthy conversation with you if your post had a bit of sense in it but it dosen't... The best reply your post deserved was given to it... Your post is contentless and meaningless and you are more foolish and more senseless than your post..

I still cannot believe you consider that rubbish you wrote as an intellectual content!! You're a dummy sha so it's OK...
Next time, always be ready to explain things to people that doesn't understand it from your own point of view. Now, you are just begging the question, occasioned by your hatred for the truth and sentiments. Intellectuals do not say that a post is senseless because it's senseless. It therefore means than u are even more senseless and that is why you can't read a sense out of the post and you still can't give a meaning to it.
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
McCoy662:

Next time, always be ready to explain things to people that doesn't understand it from your own point of view. Now, you are just begging the question, occasioned by your hatred for the truth and sentiments. Intellectuals do not say that a post is senseless because it's senseless. It therefore means than u are even more senseless and that is why you can't read a sense out of the post and you still can't give a meaning to it.

Lol... Ngwa e don do... Stop to dey quote me... Mr I too know
Re: Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? by Deicide: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
The op is just so dumb, there is nothing that sacrificing Virgins wouldn't fix.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Alibaba Blast Prophet Odumeje Over Prophecy On Coro (video) / Make Proper Use Of The Talents And Skills In IPOB Youths - Odumeje Advices FG / Who Is The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.