Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. (1719 Views)

Female Student Lynched To Death By Religious Fanatics / Religious Fanatics; How Could You Have Handled Corona Virus In The Medieval Age? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
For most people, their religion is meant to be something that uplifts them and gets them through trying times. Sadly, there are others who become obsessed with what they believe in and refuse to see anyone else’s point of view. They will stop at nothing to prove that theirs is the only religion to follow.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2018

Orlando Massacre

Photo credit: Twitter via The Daily Beast
On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, age 29, opened fire at Pulse, an Orlando gay club, killing 49 patrons. Mateen had pledged allegiance to ISIS and prayed at a mosque at least four times per week. The motive for the attack is firmly believed to have been Mateen’s hatred of homosexuals, as evidenced by his father’s statement after the massacre that God Himself would punish gays for their lifestyle.However, as friends and family were interviewed after Mateen was shot dead by police, it became apparent that he himself may have been attracted to men but was ashamed to admit it because of his beliefs. Many patrons recognized Mateen from several visits he made to the club, and some have confirmed that he even chatted with them via online platforms and was not uncomfortable in the presence of gay men.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2018

The Murder Of Asad Shah

Photo via BBC News
Devout Ahmadi Muslim Asad Shah was murdered on March 24, 2016. Tanveer Ahmed (pictured above), also a Muslim, stabbed him to death for “disrespecting Islam.” Apparently, Shah had posted videos online in which he claimed to be a prophet.After the murder, Ahmed walked to a bus shelter and seemed to be praying after he sat down. When he was apprehended by the police, he stated that if he hadn’t killed Shah, someone else would have, and the violence in the world would have increased. Later, Shah’s family left their home in Scotland after Ahmed’s confession, stating that the pain and suffering they felt after the shopkeeper had been murdered would prevent them for ever living a normal life there again.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2018

Bathtub Drowning

Photo credit: ABC News
Andrea Yates, suffering from an extreme case of religious fanaticism exacerbated by mental illness and depression, drowned all five of her children in a bathtub in 2001. The 37-year-old from Texas later told a neurologist that after the birth of her first boy in 1994, she became aware of the presence of the Devil in her home and had seen images of a person being stabbed.By 1999, she had five children and was in a distressed state. After attempting suicide, she was admitted to a psychiatric institution several times. A month after her last stay, she murdered her children by holding them under the water in their bathtub until they drowned. Andrea claimed that the children would be banished to Hell unless she murdered them and referred to them as the Antichrist and “marks of the beast.” In 2002, Andrea Yates was sentenced to life in prison after a call for the death penalty was rejected by the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2018

Planned Parenthood Murders

Photo credit: Andy Cross, AP via USA Today
When Robert Lewis Dear was arrested for killing three people at a Planned Parenthood center in Colorado in 2016, he told detectives that aborted fetuses would one day meet him in Heaven and thank him for what he had done. He also believed that Barack Obama was the Antichrist and that Robin Williams killed himself because he made a joke about Obama.During court proceedings, Dear referred to himself as a warrior fighting for the babies and also told investigators that he thought highly of another man who had murdered a Florida abortion provider. Investigations into his past revealed that he ranted about religion on social media and had lived without water and electricity on multiple occasions. Dear is currently in a mental hospital after having been found to be delusional.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by MJBOLT: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
blackmanta,this list is not complete,where is david koresh/waco siege and jim jones who poisoned 900 people including 300 children angry
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2018

McDonalds Murder

Photo via BBC News
In May 2014, members of a cult called Church of the Almighty God attempted to recruit new members in a McDonalds in the town of Zhaoyuan by getting their phone numbers so they could call and try to convert them. Wu Shuoyan, age 35, refused to give out her number to strangers, angering the cult. After refusing for a second time, a member named Zhang Fan threw a chair at Wu, and she and her father, Zhang Lidong, proceeded to beat her with mops. Lidong stomped on her head and face. Wu died at the scene.Lidong claimed that he and the other members believed Wu was a demon or was possessed by an evil spirit and had to be destroyed. (The main belief of their cult is that God has already returned to Earth in the form of a Chinese woman who is about to kick-start the apocalypse.) Lidong and his daughter were executed in 2015.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2018

Death And Stoning

An 11-year-old Brazilian girl named Kailane had been initiated in Candomble for four months. The Afro-Brazilian religion has a devoted and long-running following in Brazil. Kailane was on her way to a ceremony in Vila da Penha in 2015 when a group of Evangelical Christians threw stones at her, hitting her in the head, while shouting that she would be going to Hell and that the Devil must get out of her. Kailane was rushed to a hospital after she fainted. She fortunately made a full recovery, but she’s now afraid to reveal her faith. A 90-year-old priestess of Candomble had to endure severe verbal insults and persecution by Evangelicals for at least a year, causing her so much distress that she suffered a heart attack and passed away. The night before she died, a group of Evangelicals held a vigil and shouted insults at her and her faith. Investigations into complaints against the Evangelicals are ongoing.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2018

Decapitation

Photo via The Oklahoman

In 2014, 21-year-old Isaiah Zoar Marin and his brother Samuel were playing a card game with 19-year-old Jacob Andrew Crockett. Samuel later stated to police that Isaiah picked up a black sword that was in the room and started swinging it around. A few seconds later, he heard someone getting stabbed, and when he looked up from the cards, he saw blood flowing freely from Jacob’s chest. Isaiah had stabbed him and had nearly decapitated him.Samuel stated that he ran away from the crime scene, and Isaiah followed him, trying to explain why he had done what he had done. Isaiah called 911 and confessed to the crime, incoherently speaking about sacrifices and magic. Samuel later told police that Isaiah had strong Christian values and that Jacob practiced witchcraft. Isaiah received a life sentence for the crime.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2018

The Murder Of Beryl Gilchrist

Religious zealot Jermaine Gilchrist was watching a TV preacher at his mother’s home in London’s Broad Green neighborhood when he became extremely upset with her commenting on what he was watching. He became so upset that he stabbed his mother to death, wrapped her body in a duvet, and left a Bible next to it.Beryl Gilchrist herself was also involved with a religious sect and had become increasingly withdrawn from her children and family. Jermaine told police that he decided to kill his mother because she only did evil things. He went further to say that she tried to escape, but he dragged her back into the living room, where he killed her. That same day, he also sold his mother’s cell phone at a local store. Jermaine was sentenced to life in prison for his crime.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2018

Death At A Foundry

Bart Dobben was a schizophrenic and a fanatic about religion and the end of the world. When he was released from a mental institution, he started working at a foundry in Muskegon, Michigan. Dobben refused to celebrate holidays, but on Thanksgiving 1987, he seemed to have a change of heart. He invited his estranged spouse to have dinner with him, along with their two toddlers and his parents. On the way to his parent’s house, he stopped at the foundry to show his boys where he worked and to pick up a Bible he had left there.While his wife waited in the car, he put his two-year-old and 15-month-old boys into a massive ladle that was used to hold molten metal. He then turned the heat up to 700 degrees Celsius (1,300 °F), burning them to death. Before this horrific crime, Dobben once anointed his firstborn with olive oil and started covering the boy’s baby pictures with his own diapers. He’d also joined a sect eight months before killing his children. A year after the murders, Dobben’s wife gave birth to their third son and claimed to have forgiven her husband for what he had done.

2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2018

The Murder Of Faith Lovemore

Photo credit: MASONS via The Daily Telegraph
In 2009, mental health workers visited the home of Julia and David Lovemore. They found David in a distressed and “psychotic” state, praying and shouting. For some reason, the workers left to find help without checking whether Julia and the couple’s two children were safe.Unbeknownst to the workers, Julia Lovemore had killed her six-week-old daugher, Faith, by stuffing pages of the Bible into her mouth and sitting on her, smothering the baby to death. When the workers returned, they found the baby’s lifeless body. Both Julia and David were extremely fundamentalist Christians, which fueled their mental health issues. Julia was detained under the Mental Health Act. David was found not guilty of being an accomplice to murder.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Here is a meme comparing Andrea Yeats with Abraham.

They both tried to kill their kids according to God's instructions.

While Andrea Yeats is regarded as a criminal, Abraham is celebrated as a faithful man undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2018
MJBOLT:
blackmanta,this list is not complete,where is david koresh/waco siege and jim jones who poisoned 900 people including 300 children angry

I almost forgot Jim Jones. I had to google him and refresh my memory after reading your comment.
That lunatic makes every other person on my list look like learners.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by Martinez19(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2018
This is what I said in one of my topics, religion plus mental illness leads to an explosive display of religious beliefs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by orisa37: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2018
Benue Killings.
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Martinez19:
This is what I said in one of my topics, religion plus mental illness leads to an explosive display of religious beliefs.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by winner01(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Martinez19:
What do you have to say about the threads below?

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

https://www.nairaland.com/3232176/atheist-presidents-heads-state-quick

https://www.nairaland.com/3246389/atheism-bold-representative-futility-hopelessness

Cc: BlackManta, orisa37, madridguy, MJBOLT

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by OtemAtum: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by winner01(m): 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
OtemAtum:

Guy, check the title of this thread. Do you think all these belong to this thread?
What?

No otem revelations today? grin
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by Martinez19(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
winner01:
What do you have to say about the threads below?

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic

https://www.nairaland.com/3232176/atheist-presidents-heads-state-quick

https://www.nairaland.com/3246389/atheism-bold-representative-futility-hopelessness

Cc: BlackManta, orisa37, madridguy, MJBOLT
Excuse me, you should read my post very well. One doesn't need to be mentally ill to be a murderer or a corrupt leader. Religion or not, man is wicked and selfish. However, I made it clear that the synergy between religious beliefs and mental illness leads to an explosive display of religious beliefs. I never spoke of a connection between religion and murder. undecided
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by winner01(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2018
Martinez19:
Excuse me, you should read my post very well. One doesn't need to be mentally ill to be a murderer or a corrupt leader. Religion or not, man is wicked and selfish. However, I made it clear that the synergy between religious beliefs and mental illness leads to an explosive display of religious beliefs. I never spoke of a connection between religion and murder. undecided
okay I'm sorry, I only wanted to show you a worse reason for murder than religion.

Are you atheist?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by Emmanystone: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2018
winner01:
okay I'm sorry, I only wanted to show you a worse reason for murder than religion.

Are you atheist?
Winner01, you have been away for too long. Well this is the new self acclaimed radical atheist in the block.
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by Niflheim(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Religious crimes? Who remembers the Colonia Dignidad Scandal? What about the Amish that Bleep their sisters?
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by rekinomtla(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Atheism has also had its fair share are radicals, difference being they usually dictators who leave mass graveyards.

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2018
rekinomtla:
Atheism has also had its fair share are radicals, difference being they usually dictators who leave mass graveyards.

The title reads killings under communist not killing under atheism.
Is there an atheist book or commandments that instructs atheist to murder non atheist

We have a group of wicked atheist and dictators, yes i agree.

But did they kill because of atheism
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by rekinomtla(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2018
BlackManta:

The title reads killings under communist not killing under atheism.
Is there an atheist book or commandments that instructs atheist to murder non atheist

We have a group of wicked atheist and dictators, yes i agree.

But did they kill because of atheism

They murdered people (other animals to them) "knowing" morality was subjective and that they'll never be punished for their crimes because they supposedly knew there was no supreme being to judge them for their actions. Sick atheistic beliefs like that is what made them so dangerous. There's nothing objectively wrong in killing other animals who owe there existence to mere chance.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2018
rekinomtla:

They murdered people (other animals to them) "knowing" morality was subjective and that they'll never be punished for their crimes because they supposedly knew there was no supreme being to judge them for their actions. Sick atheistic beliefs like that is what made them so dangerous. There's nothing objectively wrong in killing other animals who owe there existence to mere chance.

sick atheistic belief

Excuse me, let me make something clear.

1. Atheist believe that there is no god and no supreme being to judge our actions.

2. Atheism NEVER said "since there is no god to judge anyone, you can kill people and commit heinous crimes".

3. The one major anthem in atheism is THERE IS NO GOD, atheism does not teach people how to live their lives or how to treat their fellow humans.

4. If an atheist decides to kill millions of innocent people, it is a 100% personal decision. No atheism commandment ever taught something like that...unlike the bible which commands people to kill unbelievers.

5. Atheist (most atheist) believe that morality is subjective.
Morality is a man-made concept that is defined by the society you live in; it is subjective. There is nothing called morality in nature. You cannot observe morality or test it in a laboratory. There is no absolute "morality."

Even murdering or killing humans is not an absolute; it is societal, e.G., killing in war is OK, killing someone attacking you with deadly force where you are in fear of your life is OK.

Atheism never said " since morality is subjective, go ahead and kill innocent people".

Morality is societal, it depends on your society...there are societies that encourage gay marriage, there are societies that dont.

Morality differs and atheist dont have any big moral guidebook.

Even when a million atheists are gathered. You will notice that everybody has his own take on morality.

6. Atheist believe in subjective morality but atheism never had a commandment that promotes genocide and senseless killings.
That would be a contradiction to subjective morality that we agree on.

7. Speaking of morality, i just remembered that the bible clearly commands people to slaughter unbelievers (objective morality huh)

Peace
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2018
rekinomtla:

Speaking of morality and subjective morality, Let me elaborate.

Morality has changed.Morals are a personal gauge of right and wrong. To say that morality is objective is to say that notions of right and wrong are universal and fixed for all times; as in relating to or existing as an object of thought without consideration of independent existence. That is saying what are right and wrong today will be that way for all cultures and all time and are the same as they were in the past. It is a fact that some things were thought of as good in the past that are now thought bad, making it purely subjective.

Morality is personal Simply put morality is what a person regards as 'right' and 'wrong'. What a person decides as 'morally right' or 'morally wrong' is down to their own ideals and principles. They are not decided by society or any other external source. Morals set by external sources, such as society, would be called 'ethics'.
The morals of a violent sadistic murderer differ from those of a vegan pacifist. If you agree with that statement you automatically agree that morality is subjective.
The above statement is also the same as saying: the morals of person A differ from person B. The point still remains.
Also if morality wasn't subjective, humanity as a whole would be able to agree on a hell of a lot of topics that we clearly cannot agree on. Warfare, especially wars from antiquity, is a great example that shows that morality is subjective.

Morality is SubjectiveThe reason morality is subjective is because there is no common moral law that ALL people agree on. If objective moral codes existed like "murder is bad" than there would be no murderers. But there are murderers. The reason most societies outlaw murder is because it is for the logical salvation of the society. However, salvation of society has little to do with individual salvation. Right and wrong become meaningless, and to an individuals point of view, moral becomes the best choice for the respective body, be it there family or self. The fact that this question exists is good evidence for subjective morality.

Morality is subjective because human conciousness is subjective In order for morality to be objective, it must be right or wrong regardless of human perception.

Morality does not exist without human conciousness to perceive and interpret it. Human perception is subjective because no one individual can interpret another's perception.
Example: No other person can tell me how I perceive the color red. Sure, we could both look at a rose or a firetruck and be in agreement that they are indeed red, but that is not the same as that person perceiving red as I do. For all that person knows, my concept of 'red' is actually their concept of blue, or yellow, or some other color that they, if they were able to perceive through my mind, would not be red.
To this point, I'll share an anecdote of my friend who is completely colorblind. He has no notion of what the color 'red' means, or any other color for that matter, according to my mind's interpretation of it, but he has acclimated himself to associate a certain shade of grey to be the color "red". So, if he were looking at the aforementioned rose or firetruck, or needed to make sure the traffic light he was approaching was warning him to stop, he would still be in agreement that they are red. This, however, is a learned association and not the same as a rose, firetruck, stoplight, etc. being objectively red.
The same is true of morality. The statement, "It is morally wrong to kill another person" is subjective to the person who is faced with the prospect of killing another person. If, say, the person is going to kill another person who has strapped themselves with explosives and is about to blow up a school, then that person may feel morally justified in killing the other. On the other hand, the person strapped with explosives might feel a similar moral justification for what they are about to do. It might not be what you think is moral, be that doesn't make it any less moral to them, and that is precisely the point
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by BlackManta(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2018
rekinomtla:

You dont need God an religion to be a good person.

If the only thing stopping you from going out and killing people is because some invisible man in the sky says so then perhaps you're to bleeped up for society in the first place.
You see we who do not have a religion don't need some spooky invisible man to tell us what we should and shouldn't do, we simply know it and as a result have morals.

Oh and if you think religion has such great morals then here are some nice biblical morals for you:
- a rape victim must marry her rapist
- woman are not allowed to exert power over men
- you may have slaves from foreign countries
- praying to other gods is illegal and met with the death penalty
- mixing of races is not allowed
I mean honestly, what kind of shitty morals are these? If this is the best morals god can offer then my grandmother can do a better job then him

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-religion. But whether you're a good or bad person is unaffected by your religion. There are many religious people I met who are good and many I met who were bad, the same goes for atheism. Religion is a factor that doesn't effect other things. Though some people may use religion as an excuse to do good or bad things

All you have to do is to do right.
You do not need religion to do right. Common sense and the concept of not doing to others what you would not like done to you is more that enough. Religion always come down to a sense of us vs them, and of course us are always better than them, so you can treat them badly and immorally. As a matter of fact religion, in too many ways, leads to immorality. Inquisition, Crusades, treatment of American natives by the European governments.
Re: Top Ten Heinous Crimes Commited By Religious Fanatics. by rekinomtla(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2018
BlackManta:

sick atheistic belief

Excuse me, let me make something clear.

1. Atheist believe that there is no god and no supreme being to judge our actions.

Hence Jeffery Dahmer statement.

2. Atheism NEVER said "since there is no god to judge anyone, you can kill people and commit heinous crimes".

But it does imply that since there is no God, you’ll never get judge for all the crimes you committed as long as you possess the power or ability to avoid being judged by other humans. You'll also have your suicidal trump card in case you get in a situation where you can't escape punishment. Not all atheists will follow through with this line of thought but when they do it has disastrous results, eg Joseph Stalin.

3. The one major anthem in atheism is THERE IS NO GOD, atheism does not teach people how to live their lives or how to treat their fellow humans.

The belief that there is no God has implications about morality, existence and reality.

4. If an atheist decides to kill millions of innocent people, it is a 100% personal decision. No atheism commandment ever taught something like that...unlike the bible which commands people to kill unbelievers.

It didn't command them but atheism convinced them that they were animals who invented morality, hence their total disregard of morals.

5. Atheist (most atheist) believe that morality is subjective.
Morality is a man-made concept that is defined by the society you live in; it is subjective. There is nothing called morality in nature. You cannot observe morality or test it in a laboratory. There is no absolute "morality."

Exactly what inspired Jefferson Dahmer thinking above. Morals is just a matter of opinion and location to atheists, there's no such thing as something being wrong regardless of the society one lives in.

Even murdering or killing humans is not an absolute; it is societal, e.G., killing in war is OK, killing someone attacking you with deadly force where you are in fear of your life is OK.

Murdering is, it's the premeditated unjustified killing of another human being. That's always wrong.

"killing in war is OK"? So when Isis or the nazi's murdered people during war it was OK?

Societal you say, so is raping women during wars wrong depending on one's society as well?

Atheism never said " since morality is subjective, go ahead and kill innocent people".

But it doesn't blame people if they do, in fact it insists that there is absolutely nothing wrong with that if one's society approves of it.

Morality is societal, it depends on your society...there are societies that encourage gay marriage, there are societies that dont.

Morality differs and atheist dont have any big moral guidebook.

Even when a million atheists are gathered. You will notice that everybody has his own take on morality.

So "Morality is societal"

How about infant sacrifice by the Canaanites, was that morally ok at the time? Was there nothing morally wrong about Canaanites sacrificing their children since their society approved of it?

6. Atheist believe in subjective morality but atheism never had a commandment that promotes genocide and senseless killings.
That would be a contradiction to subjective morality that we agree on.

However beliving that morality is subjective, as you do, means that one believes that genocide or senseless killings can be right if one's society approves of it.

7. Speaking of morality, i just remembered that the bible clearly commands people to slaughter unbelievers (objective morality huh)

Which you agree was morally right at the time, as the ancient hebrew society at the time approved of it. Unless of course you are going to contradict what you said earlier about morality being societal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy City Agog As Christ’s Generals Arrives / The Truth About Sex In The Dream, Eating In The Dream, And Dream Paralysis. / The Greatest Act Of Worldwide Terror - ABORTION !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.