Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why (2007 Views)

Garus Gololo: South-West’s Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them 2023 Presidency / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by BabaRamota1980: 5:20am On Mar 03, 2020
I watch everything going on in Nairaland but these days I keep my distance. Once a while we need to be shocked into reality when it appears the mundane demands of life is taking toll and we become complacent in the struggle to make ends meet. This video has been around for sometime, some have seen it but majority have not.

This video is for Yoruba awakening only. Brothers & Sisters, this happened in Yorubaland. Amotekun must operate, we are resolved to demolish & destroy Nigeria if it stands in the way of Amotekun becoming reality. It's a promise! Fulani must pay for its atrocities on our fatherland.

Take a listen.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKeXWddOi1U

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by tsephanyah(f): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2020
I'm always amazed at how people in this forum thinks they are anonymous and posting hate speech, fake news, to insight violence in Nigeria. You're been watched and monitored. Believe you me. right now people are been arrested for this. They might tag you as Yahoo boy, if you are self employed. If you are working for any institution expect a weird suspension.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
I watch everything going on in Nairaland but these days I keep my distance. Once a while we need to be shocked into reality when it appears the mundane demands of life is taking toll and we become complacent in the struggle to make ends meet. This video has been around for sometime, some have seen it but majority have not.

This video is for Yoruba awakening only. Brothers & Sisters, this happened in Yorubaland. Amotekun must operate, we are resolved to demolish & destroy Nigeria arewaoduanistan if it stands in the way of Amotekun becoming reality. It's a promise! Fulani must pay for its atrocities on our fatherland.

Take a listen.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKeXWddOi1U
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by chatinent: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by MetaPhysical: 6:14am On Mar 03, 2020
Wow! Very sad!
So what happened afterwards to the farmer? After fulani said he would not release this man for 50million, what the family should have done is take a risk....contact OPC and local hunters and pay them the ransom money instead with mission to rescue the guy. They will either succeed freeing the guy or he will be killed...but either way the fulani will be tracked and killed.

Babaramo, weve been here keeping Amotekun fire burning, day and night. Indeed, it is a resolve!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by MetaPhysical: 6:18am On Mar 03, 2020
tsephanyah:
I'm always amazed at how people in this forum thinks they are anonymous and posting hate speech, fake news, to insight violence in Nigeria. You're been watched and monitored. Believe you me. right now people are been arrested for this. They might tag you as Yahoo boy, if you are self employed. If you are working for any institution expect a weird suspension.

Naffissa, shut up! You have been tagged! You are in trouble. A bloody fulani kidnapper coming online as a female gender.

Na you be naffisatou, na you be tsephanyah. Bloody gay!

When we catch you my bingo will mount your @$$.

You are on tracker from now going forward.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by EvensShehab: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by tsephanyah(f): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2020
EvensShehab:
[s][/s]
u will going to get tired...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by helinues: 6:43am On Mar 03, 2020
tsephanyah:

Hey, you wouldn't want us to pounce on you right? It is better to over look some threads than be spilling garbages.

Be warned and stay away from Amotekun matter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Conner44: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Amotekun...

going...going...GONE!

it’s a pity

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2020
Another distraction..

I think it is high time the mods bans anyone coming here with Amotekun topics.

We need sanctions to curtail the excesses.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by successmatters(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2020
successmatters:

You are calling it a distraction just because your Fulani people are dealing with others.

You are calling it a distraction just because your Fulani people are dealing with others.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
successmatters:

Another Fulani man here to support his people.

Until you explain to us what burial pictures are doing in relation to a thread, nobody should take you serious again.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by helinues: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
successmatters:

Another Fulani man here to support his people.

See, the person is not a Nigeria to start with..

Average NL's are aware.. Ignore him with his attention seeking cos if not he will derail this thread
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by johnmartus(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2020
But igbos leaders are on a mission to complete the work of their forefathers not complete then.
Research made me understand that igbo leaders are sabotaging the establishment of amotekun.
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by successmatters(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
But igbos leaders are on mission to complete the work of their forefathers not complete then.
Research made me understand that igbo leaders are sabotaging the establishment of amotekun.

Another emotional distraction that is aimed at derailing the topic.

Yorubas are wise and can see through the distraction. They know who the enemy is.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by EvensShehab: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
u will going to get tired...
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
But igbos leaders are on a mission to complete the work of their forefathers not complete then.

If they sabotage Amotekun and so what?

They adopt community policing which was well accepted and lauded by Olu and Uda.

Everybody must not key to Amotekun because they have not seen the importance of such.

Amotekun is a mere distraction and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by helinues: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:

So you mean Igbo leaders were among those who initially claimed FG have approved the formation of Amotekun?

Why would Igbo leaders sabotage the establishment of Amotekun? Of what benefits to them?

Instead make una questions those who have been making audio talk about Amotekun, na innocent people una dey blame.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by johnmartus(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2020
You what did you know except making jocular remarks in the name of like and share.
helinues:

So you mean Igbo leaders were among those who initially claimed FG have approved the formation of Amotekun?

Why would Igbo leaders sabotage the establishment of Amotekun? Of that benefits to them?

Instead make una questions those who have been making audio talk about Amotekun, na innocent people una dey blame.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by johnmartus(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2020
Of course we know that very well. But time shall tell. You will definitely pay for your actions when time come.
MelesZenawi:

If they sabotage Amotekun and so what?

They adopt community policing which is well accepted and lauded by Olu and Uda.

Everybody must not key to Amotekun because they have not seen the importance of such.

Amotekun is a mere distraction and should be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by helinues: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
You what did you know except making jocular remarks in the name of like and share.

Ok. So people too also dey jealous about likes and shares online . 2daful

Cos me wondering how that is related to my comments.. Truth is always bitter though
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Of course we know that very well. But time shall tell. You will definitely pay for your actions when time come.

Hallucination is real..

I wonder what you guys will do or have done before Lol
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by johnmartus(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2020
Yoruba enemy are igbo and we will come together and fight our common enemy in due time. This will sound wired to gullible people that igbo are Yoruba enemy.
successmatters:

Another emotional distraction that is aimed at derailing the topic.

Yorubas are wise and can see through the distraction. They know who the enemy is.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by johnmartus(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2020
There's no iota of truth in your irrational thinking. I'm telling you what you don't know and yet you still have gut to argue
helinues:

Ok. So people too also dey jealous about likes and shares online . 2daful

Cos me wondering how that is related to my comments.. Truth is always bitter though

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by helinues: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
There's no iota of truth in your irrational thinking. I'm telling you what you don't know and yet you still have gut to argue

So Igbo leaders are the one sabotaging Amotekun not Fulani herdsmen again?

Are you a confusionist?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Yoruba enemy are igbo and we will come together and fight our common enemy in due time. This will sound wired to gullible people that igbo are Yoruba enemy.

Lol

So Amotekun was formed mainly for Igbos..
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Gandollaar(f): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Wow! Very sad!
So what happened afterwards to the farmer? After fulani said he would not release this man for 50million, what the family should have done is take a risk....contact OPC and local hunters and pay them the ransom money instead with mission to rescue the guy. They will either succeed freeing the guy or he will be killed...but either way the fulani will be tracked and killed.

Babaramo, weve been here keeping Amotekun fire burning, day and night. Indeed, it is a resolve!
Stop quoting yourself. It's childish and very annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2020
tsephanyah:

So people are being harassed for speaking up against Fulani herdsmen killing? And you call that democracy?

Can you tell us exactly what you are afraid of if Nigeria splits?

Are you afraid your region will collapse into the dust of the Sahara or what?

Buhari is a bigoted president who thinks he's a Moslem president of Fulani colony. Otherwise he won't be releasing Boko Haram suspects back into the society.

Since the Fulani killer herdsmen have been killing people, how many have been prosecuted and jailed?

Go talk to the Benue people and ask them how many of their people have been killed.

Threatening people with government arrests here shows how far Nigeria has fallen.

Nigeria isn't practicing democracy anymore. You guys are practicing Bubucracy.

Karma is always a punctual and efficient bitch and she's coming for you.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by Gandollaar(f): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2020
helinues:

Hey, you wouldn't want us to pounce on you right? It is better to over look some threads than be spilling garbages.

Be warned and stay away from Amotekun matter..
Haaa! Tesphanyah you are in real trouble now!

This Oga nor dey quick talk, but for him to talk be say you are dead meat already.

Abeg come beg am o
Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by statusquoante: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2020
Amotekun is a done deal.

It is already yielding fruits... cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Resolve On Amotekun - My Brothers & Sisters, This Is Why by johnmartus(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Herdsmen are not sabotage amotekun. They only fighting for their interests in an openly place. And that is better than pretenders. Do you know that southeast have meeting with president and sultan of sokoto,for their opinion on Amotekun.
Aftermath of inauguration of amotekun,Ebonyi state governor accused southern governors that they stolen his ideal that Ebony government was the first to propose regional security outfits.
After some weeks later he sermon a meeting in Enugu with IGP and traditional rulers just to frustrate operation amotekun.

They use community policing as a cover up in other to destroy the plans of their counterpart. Very funny people.
helinues:

So Igbo leaders are the one sabotaging Amotekun not Fulani herdsmen again?

Are you a confusionist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS: Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy Sparked Controversy (live Video) / South Africa R500bn Covid 19 Stimulus Fund / For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.