Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government (2004 Views)

Those Arguing 25% In FCT, See What The Constitution Says About States In Nigeria / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Akeredolu: We Did Not Reject Palliative Rice Sent From The Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Biafra1stson: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Enoch07: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
my friend chop dat tin like dat. during d war, this was a good food sent by God
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Righteousness89(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hahahaha....
Yesterday was "Spoilt Beans"
Today Na "Nonsense Rice"

1 Like

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Lastborn07: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Apc/Buhari supporters over to u..

1 Like

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by nepapole(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Better chao...

1 Like

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by HeadShot: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Enoch07:

Says supporters of Evil
Did rice like this make it to Kano?...

You might even be a Christian chanting sai barber all over social media...
Shame

5 Likes

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by ColeDrain(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Enoch07:

Which war are you talking about??
Which bible are you reading??

What is ur point??

1 Like

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Afolabimills(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari govt represent everything bad including it's supporters

2 Likes

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Enoch07: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
ColeDrain:

Which war are you talking about??
Which bible are you reading??

What is ur point??
young man, I'm talking about the civil war. we eat things worst than this, talk to your grand parents if they were around d south east or south south, they'll tell u something
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Enoch07: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

Says supporters of Evil
Did rice like this make it to Kano?...

You might even be a Christian chanting sai barber all over social media...
Shame
I don't do Christian and Muslim, I've seen enough to know better. son,may u not witness real war. I know d rice is bad but please get my point
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by unnknown: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
"its"
Afolabimills:
Buhari govt represent everything bad including it's supporters
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Staro: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Terrible

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Racoon(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
"COVID19 palliative for Vulnerable People" turns out to be a vulnerable disaster.As if all humans are not created equal in God's image.It will never be well with those who sent this nonsense.Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Hotspotbro(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Food for Buhari's cows.
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Poster, considering how Nigerian situation be. Ask your grandparents about how to wash the rice with detergent or dish-washing fluid before cooking it. Yes, there was a time when dirty rice was what people could afford and we had to wash the rice out with soap before cooking.

To be honest, Nigerians have made themselves beggars on mass, and so should not be choosers.
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by ColeDrain(m): 5:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Enoch07:

young man, I'm talking about the civil war. we eat things worst than this, talk to your grand parents if they were around d south east or south south, they'll tell u something

How does this post relate to the Civil war??
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Hoephase: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Where is danarrewa he should come and see what is brother is giving to people down south. Tomorrow he will come to tell us how nice and kind hearted the Northerners are towards the south.

1 Like

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Enoch07: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2020
ColeDrain:

How does this post relate to the Civil war??
the rice
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by HeadShot: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Enoch07:

I don't do Christian and Muslim, I've seen enough to know better. son,may u not witness real war. I know d rice is bad but please get my point

I know you are at war in your house...
But the rest of us are not at war
You can eat spoiled rice....
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Enoch07: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
HeadShot:

I know you are at war in your house... But the rest of us are not at war You can eat spoiled rice....
block head

Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Biafra1stson: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
HeadShot:

I know you are at war in your house...
But the rest of us are not at war
You can eat spoiled rice....
Laff o my bele don tear
Re: For Those Arguing See Video Of The Nonsense Rice Sent By Government by Dedetwo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remember the goofy saying that the north can feed entire Nigeria. I shall bet my last cent that certain backwater regions in Nigeria cannot survive a two weeks of intensive war of attrition.

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki names Lalong, Sanwo-Olu, Uzamere, to lead Edo Assembly reconciliation / Lagos State Government Demolished Johnson Street Surulere Picture / Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.